[Any Admin] robusticles - the ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Robusticles

[Any Admin] robusticles - the ban appeal

Post by Robusticles » #437

Byond account and character name: robusticles [Character name unknown/forgotten]

Banning admin: mrglasses91

Ban reason and length: Went around all round together griefing, when one was killed as a result of being a massive tool, the other immediately logged off. [PERMANENT]

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-06-30 17:11:12 (CET) GMT+2

Your side of the story: This happened nearly a year ago, so unfortunately I have no recollection of the events. I do however acknowledge the fact that I may have been a massive tool to the crew and simply fucked around. I am however unaware of what is meant by "together" and take no responsibility for the actions of the second party that is very vaguely mentioned in the ban reason, nor do I recall any co-op griefing. Granted, this ban happened a long while ago.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have since realized this is not cool whatsoever. I'd very much like to be unbanned, not only because I think enough time has passed, but because I think I'm able to demonstrate good, mature behaviour towards my fellow space men. If you unban me, I guarantee no further fuckery from my side, and if there is any, feel free to unleash the banhammer yet again. Long story short, I'll be a better player, give me a chance. Thank you

I'm sorry for being a Jive assTURKEY

EDIT: It appears Mrglasses91 is no longer active, to my understanding. If there is any other admin capable of resolving this ban, please do so.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: [Any Admin] robusticles - the ban appeal

Post by Hibbles » #471

It's been quite a bit, I'll look up some things and then remove this ban.
EDIT: ADMIN LOG: HotelBravoLima/(Myriam Rathens) has lifted robusticles's ban.
RIP