[shaps] The unloved rock - team antag ban

Appeals which have been closed.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

[shaps] The unloved rock - team antag ban

Post by confused rock » #176447

Name: The unloved rock, Is-A-Lizard
Banning admin: shaps
Banned from revolutionary, cultist, and gangster.
Reason is because, shortly after roundstart, ran around screaming "VALID ME" as a gang boss, outing the game mode. Permanent.
Banned on 2016-05-11 00:44:04
My side: ready up, spawn as an assistant gang boss. really hate converting people, and feeling particularly tired, pen 1 guy in garden before realising he is afk and that this is not going to work. I try to think of a gimmick but all of them would not work out that well with the afk guy already penned, and I end up deciding to run around yelling about how I am valid, seeing how long it will take for people to kill me. get arrested by sec, thrown in perma, and bwoinked. I did not have much to say for myself, and as such get banned from all 3 jobs.
Why I think I should be unbanned: I don't generally do stuff like this, at the very least not as a rev or cultist. people already had mentioned spray cans too, and gang is only slightly more stealthy than blob.
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Re: [shaps] The unloved rock - team antag ban

Post by sirnat » #176451

If you ever roll gang head/revhead just ahelp and ask to be de-antagged and for it to be given to someone random.

I've done it plenty of times, and it will keep you out of trouble doing skits like you did lol.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #176454

If you're not even going to bother trying to play the gamemode, and as you yourself admit hate converting people, just turn off the antag and don't waste the slot. It's also worth noting that running around screaming "valid me before this retard HoS tries to give me holy water during gang!!" is exceptionally awful OOC in IC that I would say crosses our very very very loose guidelines on what's okay.

I'll lift the bans for the roles if you promise not to do this again, but honestly you may as well keep them disabled if what you say in your OP is true
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #176457

Yea, I think im gonna disable gang boss after this.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #176466

Shaps wrote:If you're not even going to bother trying to play the gamemode, and as you yourself admit hate converting people, just turn off the antag and don't waste the slot. It's also worth noting that running around screaming "valid me before this retard HoS tries to give me holy water during gang!!" is exceptionally awful OOC in IC that I would say crosses our very very very loose guidelines on what's okay.
This is something I see him do quite often.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #176489

Ban is lifted and everyone involved is up to speed, locking and resolving this
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.