[HG] Agaeon-"Pedo shit"

Appeals which have been closed.
Agaeon
Byond Username: Agaeon

[HG] Agaeon-"Pedo shit"

Post by Agaeon » #177222

Byond account is Agaeon and I can't remember what was my character name, Current char is Elliot Semenov
Banning admin was Horny Grannu
I was banned on deadchat and OOC
Ban reason and length: Pedo shit (or something along those lines), permanent I think.
Time ban was placed: Some time in 2015, but I was seemingly unaffected until around February of this year (no ban evasion, just assumed it was over quickly or a joke or sumptin), time zone here is (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) anyways.
Your side of the story: Chattering away in OOC, make some dank joke about loli and shota shit, somebody says "Agaeon should be banned"so i git b&
Why you think you should be unbanned: Wasn't trying to be a dick, nor is pedoshit against the rules directly, so assumed it was OK to joke about it, since /tg/ originates from a chan.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [HG] Agaeon-"Pedo shit"

Post by oranges » #177231

nor is pedoshit against the rules directly
not everything needs to be in the rules

Mod edit: no meme images in fnr
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #177250

OOC: Agaeon: 8 year old tits are good, 9year old boypussy is bretty goo dtoo

there was also some discussion IC about wanting to fuck the goat kid from undertale but I'm not going to try and find it
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #177437

Agaeon wrote:Nor is pedoshit against the rules directly, so assumed it was OK to joke about it, since /tg/ originates from a chan.
Except it is
Rule 8: Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
Creepy rape shit has always resulted in a permaban that's pretty fucking hard to get lifted. Pretty sure talking about how you want to rape 8 year olds qualifies as that.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #177479

Jacough wrote:
Agaeon wrote:Nor is pedoshit against the rules directly, so assumed it was OK to joke about it, since /tg/ originates from a chan.
Except it is
Rule 8: Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
Creepy rape shit has always resulted in a permaban that's pretty fucking hard to get lifted. Pretty sure talking about how you want to rape 8 year olds qualifies as that.
Even then, "There's no specific rule against me slipping the entire security team and chopping their arms and legs off as a nonantag during an ops round" isn't gonna shield you from getting hammered. The clause against "shit we shouldn't have to mention" is there for a reason.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #177488

What a great thread full of great people.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Agaeon
Byond Username: Agaeon

Post by Agaeon » #177509

Fuck, missed rule 8.
Okay then, that's a no I guess, sorry.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #177781

Appeal denied.