[TechnoAlchemist] Tim The Unclother - Adios!!!!

Appeals which have been closed.
Zaffinomlb
Byond Username: Zaffinomlb

[TechnoAlchemist] Tim The Unclother - Adios!!!!

Post by Zaffinomlb » #179303

Byond account and character name: Zaffinomlb || Tim The Unclother || Snake Plissken
Admin: TechnoAlchemist
Ban: Temp Ban, 1440 mins
Ban reason: Threatening complaints when he doesn't like the outcome of an adminhelp, general shitty behaviour, Adios!
Time incident occured: Server Time: 2016-05-23 22:38
Detailed summary: Normal round start, spawn in as clown, and I am running around by the kitchen. When I got to the counter I saw the chaplain starting to cut the head off of a suicide. He then dragged the bloodied corpse to the chapel at which time he continued to hack at it. I then threw a pie at his face and took the sword he had. He chased me but too easy to ditch him I was in the clear hiding out in my theater room. Then the message came over the comms that there was a blob, so I was heading to where it was sighted, and the chaplain runs up and welding tool/fuel tank bombs me and then beat me to death.

Best part is he didnt even take his sword. He just killed me and left.
I tell ahelp and no reply and so ahelp again with more information and Technoalchemist replies.
Spoiler:
ahelp log

Side note, I didn't threaten I stated what will happen. Just as I did with Ted when he was off the reservation.
tl:dr Get murdered, get banned.
Admin Complaint
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: [TechnoAlchemist] Tim The Unclother - Adios!!!!

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #179316

Denied, appeal to headmins
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #179322

[22:32:55]SAY: Talos Valcoran/KorPhaeron : SECURITY THE CLOWN SOTLE MY SWORD (You said in the other thread I never told security)

[22:34:35]SAY: Tim The Unclother/Zaffinomlb : I just tossed your blade into the lord singuloooooosee chappy (You continue to be antagonistic)
[22:35:07]SAY: Tim The Unclother/Zaffinomlb : AI IS ROGUE!!! (And towards others)

[22:37:26]GAME: Explosion with size (0, 1, 5, 5) in area Aft Primary Hallway (113,104,1) (I finally catch you five minutes after you take the sword, but I go into crit during the process because it set me on fire)

[22:39:55]SAY: Talos Valcoran/KorPhaeron : LEMME OUT OF CRYo (After I finally get out the sword is gone, I did try and recover it)

You acted provocative and provoked a response. I don't have any stun weapons to recover my irreplaceable/special object from you, which you took for absolutely no reason.

For the record I deadminned during all of this and was not told you ahelped until after you got banned/never asked for you to be banned myself. Some other admin can rule on this because I'm obviously involved.

tl;dr

>I griefed and I want the victim banned and also the admin deadminned for not banning the victim
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #179326

I'd like to see the complaints themselves. But generally when you get sassy with an admin because you don't like the outcome that they gave you after helping you, you need to simmer down and take a break.

As for the situation itself, its a bit loose-you shouldn't go around taking peoples stuff then expect them not to beat you, but personally I think the welder bombing was a bit unnecessary.
It looks like a really bad case of escalation, but your general bad behaviour judging by the say logs might have had a part in your day-ban as well.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #179335

Seems pretty simple to me. Don't use clown as an excuse to steal unique item/job perks from people for absolutely no reason and this won't happen again.
Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #179336

Kor wrote:[22:32:55]SAY: Talos Valcoran/KorPhaeron : SECURITY THE CLOWN SOTLE MY SWORD (You said in the other thread I never told security)

[22:34:35]SAY: Tim The Unclother/Zaffinomlb : I just tossed your blade into the lord singuloooooosee chappy (You continue to be antagonistic)
[22:35:07]SAY: Tim The Unclother/Zaffinomlb : AI IS ROGUE!!! (And towards others)

[22:37:26]GAME: Explosion with size (0, 1, 5, 5) in area Aft Primary Hallway (113,104,1) (I finally catch you five minutes after you take the sword, but I go into crit during the process because it set me on fire)

[22:39:55]SAY: Talos Valcoran/KorPhaeron : LEMME OUT OF CRYo (After I finally get out the sword is gone, I did try and recover it)

You acted provocative and provoked a response. I don't have any stun weapons to recover my irreplaceable/special object from you, which you took for absolutely no reason.

For the record I deadminned during all of this and was not told you ahelped until after you got banned/never asked for you to be banned myself. Some other admin can rule on this because I'm obviously involved.

tl;dr

>I griefed and I want the victim banned and also the admin deadminned for not banning the victim
My bad, how do you view that :O
I was wrong about the sec mb.
The sing wasnt even loose I was just goofing with you.
The ai is rogue thing is because the ai just, literally just said full asimov. Obvi not rogue, clown calls rogue ai as joke.
Its ok man I just feel you are a bit excessive in your use of force.
Last edited by Zaffinomlb on Tue May 24, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #179339

Okand37 wrote:I'd like to see the complaints themselves. But generally when you get sassy with an admin because you don't like the outcome that they gave you after helping you, you need to simmer down and take a break.

As for the situation itself, its a bit loose-you shouldn't go around taking peoples stuff then expect them not to beat you, but personally I think the welder bombing was a bit unnecessary.
It looks like a really bad case of escalation, but your general bad behaviour judging by the say logs might have had a part in your day-ban as well.
A beating I welcome, thats not bad. I like to be a punching bag clown no worries. However just straight murdering me. Thats lame, and imo a gross over acceleration from 0 to murder. More interestingly too when it was stolen with a pie. Honk!
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #179572

Stealing a sword is worth a ban now? And then banning the guy for saying he will make a complaint? Holy fucking shit you guys.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #179573

Alex Crimson wrote:Stealing a sword is worth a ban now? And then banning the guy for saying he will make a complaint? Holy fucking shit you guys.
No, you dumb fuck. Jesus christ pay even the slightest bit of attention.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #179600

Saegrimr wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:Stealing a sword is worth a ban now? And then banning the guy for saying he will make a complaint? Holy fucking shit you guys.
Damn dude, no, it's not ban worthy. You stole the sword and got dunked. That's IC. It was threatening an admin with a complaint because "i ded pls ban" didn't get you what you wanted. This is what your constant line-toeing grey tiding combined with a shitty attitude gets you.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #179706

Saegrimr wrote:
Rather than pulling out the insults you could explain what i misunderstood, but that would be a reasonable reply so i guess not.

From what has been said, the Clown stole the Chaplains sword because hurr durr Clown griefing, the Chaplain later kills the Clown, so he ahelps it. Getting mouthy in ahelp got him banned, which is silly. Anyone who feels like they have been griefed will be salty in ahelps, its hardly a good reason to ban them. Just makes them even more mad and gives them a negative opinion of the admins.

and it all started from stealing a damn sword. Hell, he was a Clown, its his job to be an annoying fuck. Welderbombing the guy is just nuts.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #179707

Clown is not a free pass to grief
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster