Ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Mediocre Milk

Ban appeal

Post by Mediocre Milk » #182322

Byond account and character name: Idk what account to use. So its "Salron1551/Mediocre Milk"

Banning admin:Saegrimr

Ban type (What are you banned from?):Permabanned

Ban reason and length:For ban evading from Salron1551

Time ban was placed (including time zone):03/29

Your side of the story:Well one day I was like 'Well I wonder if I ever somehow got unbanned from TG' so I went on to TG and it turns out I was. I wasnt sure why or how I got unbanned but so I didnt get rebanned I made another account and proceeded to play on TG from November 13th to April 29th

Why you think you should be unbanned: Im aware what I did was wrong and I shouldve just made an appeal but I was an idiot. Im also aware that I was a total asswipe as Mediocre Milk and looking back I dont even know who that is anymore, Ive changed a lot within the time Ive been gone and I'd like to be let back into the community.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Saegrimr » #182954

Mediocre Milk wrote:Im also aware that I was a total asswipe as Mediocre Milk and looking back I dont even know who that is anymore, Ive changed a lot within the time Ive been gone and I'd like to be let back into the community.
Are you serious?

This is some deathhoof-tier "I'VE SHED MY IDENTITY AND REBORN AS A NEW MAN" shit.

Your notes are awful, somehow worse than the first permaban you were evading. Now everything is better?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #182997

Are you an administrator, highlighting a rule, precedent, or piece of evidence that was missed that is relevant to the situation, or directly involved with the appeal (You are the guy who was banned, you saw what happened, you were his victim, etc.)?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Mediocre Milk

Post by Mediocre Milk » #183074

Im okay with this. I deserve it