[alphaabeta] SirMalcolm - conflict

Appeals which have been closed.
SirMalcolm

[alphaabeta] SirMalcolm - conflict

Post by SirMalcolm » #182876

Byond account and character name: SirMalcolm / Jamar Dugmoore

Banning admin: alphaabeta

Ban type (What are you banned from?): The server

Ban reason and length: Seemingly improper escalation of conflict with Zoey Webb and going AFK / Permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 16:55 GMT+0

Your side of the story: Started off when I saw Zoey with a fire axe covered in blood, decided to disarm her and take the axe, I hid it in a locker in one of the dorms and when I come out she chases me around the station. When I eventually lose her I put myself in a disguise to prevent her from chasing me for the rest of the shift. Zoey eventually finds me and has two spears, she starts to hit me with it before I end up disarming her and taking one. Somebody threw a cleaning grenade down which meant Zoey couldn't move out so she threw a spear at me, I threw one back which embedded in her and then I used the axe to behead her to stop her coming back and trying to kill me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think the escalation was entirely my fault, seeing as Zoey chased me and tried to attack me with a spear even though I didn't harm her. In hindsight decapitating was overkill but I thought it was valid. The AFK at the end wasn't intentional, I just had dinner so I had to go.
alphaBeta
Byond Username: AlphaaBeta

Re: [alphaabeta] SirMalcolm - conflict

Post by alphaBeta » #182885

Alright, that sounds pretty reasonable to me. I got slightly one-sided information and shame you haven't come back until the round end.
Unbanned. Please try to avoid inciting conflict in such way, though. While, as you've stated it, Zoey was covered in blood, that doesn't necesserily mean they are valid.
SirMalcolm

Re: [alphaabeta] SirMalcolm - conflict

Post by SirMalcolm » #182893

I'll keep that in mind
Cheers for the quick response and sorting it out