Appeals which have been closed.
TamTam
Byond Username: Rabbittabbit

[niknakflak] - rabbittabbit Ban Appeal

Post by TamTam » #188140

Byond account and character name:RabbitTabbit, idk
Banning admin: niknakflak
Ban type (What are you banned from?): all
Ban reason and length: (MANUAL BAN) Ban evasion on multiple accounts, lying to admins, lying in your appeal. Just stop. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2 years ago
Your side of the story:
So I havent played here in nearly 2 years, apparently i was being a griefer and ban evading which I guess doesnt surprise me but I'm a greatly apologetid for how past me behaved. I probably have a similar ban on /vg/ and all I can say is I believe I'm not as much of a cunt after two years away.

If theres anything I can answer or you need to know please tell me.

EDITED FOR APPROPRIATE FORMAT
Last edited by lollerderby on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adding banning admin and reason
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Saegrimr » #188145

Oh fuck I remember you.

So yeah, your first account here "RabbitTable", banned multiple times for randomly attacking/killing people, and also multikeying under "moomaw"
You come back a couple months later evading your permaban with "RabbitTabbit", gaining several more bans for random murder and other dumb shit.
I guess after thinking you racked up enough bad boy points, you switch to "NotRabbitTable", keep doing dumb shit like random murder before being permabanned again.

Giving you even that much of a grace period was a mistake.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
TamTam

Re: [niknakflak] - rabbittabbit Ban Appeal

Post by TamTam » #188147

Yikes, I dont remember that at all but those are all account names Ive used. Sorry I left so much of an impact you remember me after so long :(
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188148

Oh its not just here. /vg/station isn't all too impressed either.

Banned on vg for this reason: (MANUAL BAN) Do not EVER lift this. If you are reading this ban reason in the year 2026, I don't care. Do not EVER lift this. They're not that bad, like an infamous player, they're just like a son in whom you are consistently disappointed in, not CONSTANTLY, like all the time, just that in every occasion in which they may rise to the challenge, they fall flat. - nuklearcellphoneg
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #188149

A paradise admin also felt the need to warn us about how garbage you were when they saw this appeal. I mean it's up to niknakflak, but I see no reason you should be unbanned.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
TamTam

Post by TamTam » #188157

Yeah I've had recent issues on Para, mostly due to overreacting and getting mad and its something Im working on. But I'll understand if you dont want me here. That said thanks for the quick responses.
TamTam

Post by TamTam » #188309

I have a terrible record all around. I know and I realise that means I probably wont be able to play here but honestly I just want too move on and learn to play properly. I know that sounds hollow but its the truth.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #188328

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 881#p10881

He did this almost immediately after getting unbanned on /vg/, which severely pissed my headmin off.

If you were to unban him here you'd likely just have to reban him soon after.
TamTam

Post by TamTam » #188330

Well Im just taking this as a declined then. How mupch time should I wait before considering another appeal? And anything I can do other than learn to deal with anger/mental illness to redeem myself for future consideration?
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #188333

Pick a server you aren't permabanned from and get an admin recommendation after a few months of playing there.
TamTam

Post by TamTam » #188335

Alright, thanks. :)