10800 minute ban

Appeals which have been closed.
EdgeLord666

10800 minute ban

Post by EdgeLord666 » #195617

Byond account and character name: EdgeLord666
Banning admin: Ausops
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Temporary Ban (Server)
Ban reason and length: You have been banned by ausops.
Reason: Thinks public hallway lube nades are an IC issue.
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 10800 minutes.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Around posting time.
Your side of the story: I was playing an assistant, went to chemlab, made some smoke grenades with lube (nothing harmful). Saw a fight in front of the brig, threw the grenades. Ausops shows up acting all mighty and banning me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Lube grenades are not against rules. Note that they were not pure lube grenades, so the lube time was around 15 seconds.

In addition: I think there is a little admin gang up on me after I noted that TechnoAlchemist had communication problems and Kurvik warned me for no reason other than to prove himself as a TrialMin as I have been valided countless times for lesser reasons than having lube or assaulting sec/stealing items. Funny how 2 warnings and a ban happen within 12 hours of each other.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: 10800 minute ban

Post by Hornygranny » #195619

we're going to pass on you, not really the kind of player we're looking for
EdgeLord666

Post by EdgeLord666 » #195621

Hornygranny wrote:we're going to pass on you, not really the kind of player we're looking for
Aight. Make it permanent on all your servers, so I wouldnt return. Because frankly I think that the kind of shitminning that you have happening is beyond my capability to endure.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #195622

You threw a nade in front of the bridge too and frankly, not mentioning this makes you kind of a liar, and I won't even touch you thinking there's a conspiracy.

cya
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #195624

EdgeLord666 wrote:
Hornygranny wrote:we're going to pass on you, not really the kind of player we're looking for
Aight. Make it permanent on all your servers, so I wouldnt return. Because frankly I think that the kind of shitminning that you have happening is beyond my capability to endure.
by "we're going to pass on you" i mean "you are going to get a perma when i log in later" bye