[Niknakflak] Lazygempse - 3 Months of Self Improvement

Appeals which have been closed.
lazygempse

[Niknakflak] Lazygempse - 3 Months of Self Improvement

Post by lazygempse » #197244

Byond account and character name: Lazygempse/Chara dreemur

Banning admin: Niknakflak

Ban type (What are you banned from?):permaban, both servers

Ban reason and length: Ban Evasion, perma "Evaded a ban right after he got banned (welderbombing and then going to bed afterwards) and was even appealing it when he did it."

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-04-23 20:48:36, EST

Your side of the story: (Prior ban for information: Late night bagil, so lowpop, welderbombed in medbay and then got off. 3 day ban.)
Wanting to play on one of the higher quality servers for ss13.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Been 3 months since the ban was placed.
Have had time to think about what I've done, I understand the actions I took and will make a concious effort to think about my actions before I act and to log off when
I know I'm acting without proper reasoning. Will be glad to accept a form of parole for a admin decided term of time to have scrutiny of my actions to genuinely show that
I am serious about changing myself so that I don't make the same mistake again.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [Niknakflak] Lazygempse - 3 Months of Self Improvement

Post by NikNakFlak » #197273

Denied. I have zero sympathy for someone who get's banned and immediately evades it and then does the exact same thing on /vg/ proving you haven't changed.
lazygempse

Post by lazygempse » #197296

It's been three months. Be considerate.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #197298

For reference:

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2496

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6497

Now how's Hippie been treating ya? Or, I suppose a more appropriate question would be, how've you been treating hippie?
lazygempse

Post by lazygempse » #197441

I understand your apprehension to giving me a second chance Niknakflak.

How have I been with Hippie? I have been slowly improving. Playing with their playerbase is much more frustrating than with TG. I get annoyed at things alot but I take a few seconds to back up before I do anything extreme.
Although this might not be a statement that shows im perfectly fine now, but I have been genuinely trying to improve myself.

That was awhile ago, yes it has not been the same length as other ban appeals I see.
But I seriously miss playing on TG, its one of the servers I've had the most fun on. I am a quite emotional person at times and I don't always keep a level head, I'm not perfect.
But I will ensure you that I genuinely have thought about this, its something I want to try and show that I'm not making the same fool of myself as before.

Now I respect your decision in which it goes eitherway.
But, I would very much appreciate a second chance at playing on TG, I enjoy the playerbase much more here. And as I've said before I'll gladly take a probation period of heavy scrutiny or even give me a single week of being unbanned to show that if I'm serious of improvement and if im not deemed by you, deny my ban appeal.

I sincerely hope you will be generous enough to give me a second chance at this. If not, I still want to thank you for your time for giving me a proper and just decision of my appeal. Thank you very much.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #197854

Get an admin recommendation from another server