[Ikarrus] Woross - Assistant ban

Appeals which have been closed.
woross

[Ikarrus] Woross - Assistant ban

Post by woross » #15195

Byond account and character name: Woross/Nikolas Garneys

Banning admin: Ikarrus

Ban reason and length: "Attacking the brig with multiple IED's because he got arrested by them.", permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): The 6th of April 2014

Your side of the story: I already appealed a different part of this ban on the old forums, but because various reasons here it is again.

Emerson Ackerley and I were assistanting through maintenance. We found the CMO's office blasted wide open, locker's contents spilled in the nearby maint. We decided to take Runtime because who wouldn't save a cat. Sadly a security officer was sweeping through the maint and found us. Arrest happened shortly after.

After explaining what I did I got.. 8 minutes. I was charged with blowing it up and several other charges I fail to recall. So I waited till my eight minutes expire, and, still angry, made (most likely) three IEDs and threw them at the windows of the brig. Some glass and grilles broke, the floor was dented. I got banned shortly after.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, I was acting out of immediate anger when I threw the bombs. I didn't mean any serious harm to anyone, and, honestly, it didn't do much real damage. Also, I've been banned for over two months.. And finally, I really want to grey again. It could also help me if I mention that the appeal of the second part of the ban was accepted.
Image Image
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Re: [Ikarrus] Woross - Assistant ban

Post by Brotemis » #15196

This is a perfect example of a great appeal. It is well structured, easy to read, lists all important information and an understanding of the ban.

Honestly A+. As to the ban, I'll see if I can bug Ikarrus to look at this.