[pickleinspector] wasntexpecting a pleb - Unban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
wasntexpectingapleb
Byond Username: BushCheney911

[pickleinspector] wasntexpecting a pleb - Unban appeal

Post by wasntexpectingapleb » #208580

Byond account and character name: wasntexpectingapleb (different from forum BYOND key), character name during ban long forgotten.
Banning admin: pickleinspector
Ban type: banned from playing on the server (assumed perma)
Ban reason and length:
Spoiler:
Banned by host: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (wasntexpectingapleb) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Ran around trying to murder as many people as he could before he could be banned, ignored PM's This ban was applied by pickleinspector on 2013-07-15 02:45:54, The ban is for 1 minutes and expires on 2013-07-15 02:45:54 (server time).
Time ban was placed: 2013-07-15 02:45:54 (server time), EST
Your side of the story: Nothing really different from what the ban outlines.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've have toiled for over 3 years now and I figure it's worth a try to attempt to appeal my ban. I haven't played SS13 seriously since 2013 and I'm looking to get back into it with a server that's not shit. I figure my word alone isn't worth much, so I won't go into detail about how I'd never griff again, but for what it's worth, I'm just looking to play the game.

Just to note, I had to register my forum ID with a different byond key. I'm not sure if that has any bearing on the validity of this appeal, but I'm unable to login to my original banned key outside of the byond client, as my password (which I've forgotten) is set to remember and auto-login on the client.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: [pickleinspector] wasntexpecting a pleb - Unban appeal

Post by lzimann » #208633

It's a 3 year old ban so no harm will come from me lifting it. Please don't be dumb like that again.