vINSANITY2195

[saegrimr] vinsanity2195 - metacomm ban

Post by vINSANITY2195 » #209016

Byond account and character name: vinsanity2195, Darren Wilson
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): ip ban
Ban reason and length: metacomms and (light) 'rdm'
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-11-11 21:29:39 CST
Your side of the story: I accidentally kicked a perp to death, was metacomming with a friend and retrieved his corpse from a locker
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been nearly a year, made a mistake acting on metacommunication and don't plan on doing it again.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [saegrimr] vinsanity2195 - metacomm ban

Post by Saegrimr » #209231

I think you're understating the "accidentally" part there, and the ban reason is
"Permanently banned - Metacomms with another security officer friend and murdered players in the round for minor offences. Unresponsive to adminhelps."

I'm not really sure I can trust the both of you together on the same server.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
humanguppy
Byond Username: Spacebutterman

Post by humanguppy » #209233

Other player here, I already was unbanned by kpeculier a few weeks after the incident, I have been on and off on the server since. My buddy and I have talked since then, I assure you that he understands. We were surprised that the ban on /tgtation also seems to apply to many other servers. Please, if y'all trusted me enough to let me back, you can trust him. I haven't done anything since then, and we've agreed to not meta comm again.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #209245

That's really on other servers who decide to mirror our bans, I know /vg/ likes to since we share a somewhat common playerbase but I don't think many others do.

Part of the original condition for your unbanning was that the other one stays out, but i'll ask a headmin and see if they're okay with it. [18:04:34] <Lzimann> eh it's a 1 year ban just lift it
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #209264

Saegrimr wrote:That's really on other servers who decide to mirror our bans, I know /vg/ likes to since we share a somewhat common playerbase but I don't think many others do.
The Emperor Chicken has decreed that I cannot solely ban a player *just* because he's banned here. However, if a player has a bad reputation here, or is perma banned here, and he starts acting nasty on /vg/ station, his time within The Pomfenreich will be shorter than what it would have been had he not have earned his shitty reputation on TG.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #209266

That's something I should really check into more often. I keep seeing our aborted players on your ban lists and feel a slight twinge of guilt.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #209303

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2777

Our forums can be a fun read sometimes too.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #209307

>Kor lifted his ban here yesterday.
Whoops