Appeals which have been closed.
Varnesy
Byond Username: Varnesy

Varnesy-Headban

Post by Varnesy » #210343

Byond account and character name: Varnesy, Varnes Mironov

Banning Admin:Unknown

Ban Type (What are you banned from?): Head Roles and Captain

Ban Reason and Length: I suicided as captain without telling ahelping first, Length unknown

Time ban was placed: Yesterday night,AST, Unknown

Your side of the story: I work on call on a coast guard ship. We do not have time to write out why we are leaving as head roles when people's lives are at stake in the real life. I play a crucial part in saving peoples lives and I cannot have that be obstructed by playing this game. I do not know who banned me from head roles and I do not know how long I am banned from head roles. I am aware I should not be playing heads very much because of my situation but hey. There's really nothing else to do in my freetime.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Emergencies are Emergencies. I would like to continue to be eligible for head roles and I enjoy playing SS13. It's just that real world situations outweigh situations ingame. I mostly do not have time to write out the reasons I am leaving. I just have time to type in suicide and turn off my laptop.

I hope you understand my side of the story.

(Hey can you stop drowning so fast I have to ahelp something)
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: Varnesy-Headban

Post by Thunder11 » #210347

2016-09-10 03:40:34
darkgenerallord
Head of Personnel
2880 Minutes Killed himself as Captain without adminhelping/notifying/anything. Please adminhelp to notify the admins before doing so, and do so in a secure location so a random person can't get all access and whatnot so easily.

Banning admin/time/reason from database
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Varnesy
Byond Username: Varnesy

Post by Varnesy » #210352

Thanks
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #210367

Fair enough, lifted.