Ban appeal from silicon and security. (fixed formatting)

Appeals which have been closed.
Bill Cosmos

Ban appeal from silicon and security. (fixed formatting)

Post by Bill Cosmos » #15681

Byond account and character name: Sam8411 - Bill Cosmos
Banning admin: scaredofshadows
Ban reason and length: Being a general fucktard- Permanant
Time ban was placed: 6/22/14
Your side of the story: It was 3 am I was tired and, I am sorry for being a fucktard.
Last edited by Bill Cosmos on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: Ban appeal from silicon and security.

Post by Hibbles » #15688

RIP
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Re: Ban appeal from silicon and security. (fixed formatting)

Post by scaredofshadows » #15717

I see no bans like this on your account.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #16033

This is my ban.

18-Jun-2014 | Banned from pAI, AI, Cyborg - Welderbombed the RD console as an asimov borg because "That console was eyeing me like michael jackson to a toddler " then as an MMI declared the AI to be "rogue as hell" to the RD, "for the lelz" Multiple previous offences. ~stickymayhem

He messaged me in game saying scaredy intended to remove the ban but "screwed up" so I'm not sure what he is playing at. I'll speak with him in game.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #16112

Oh, I remember this.
I was the AI who was called rogue, it caused no real harm to me after I allowed people to check my laws, but the RD who was a actual traitor revealed himself to me due to this.
Funny but shitty.

Please delete this post if it isn't useful/relevant enough.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #16113

I told him to make a better appeal in a couple of weeks, considering the slightly suspect manner in which he approached me.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman