[Krusvik] Gabe3542 - Poor Escalation

Appeals which have been closed.
Gabe3542

[Krusvik] Gabe3542 - Poor Escalation

Post by Gabe3542 » #212239

Byond account and character name: Gabe3542 - Aveill or something?

Banning admin: Krusvik

Ban type (What are you banned from?):Normal Ban

Ban reason and length: "Mutiple reports of assault with a lethal chemical in medbay without any clear sign of proper escalation. Logged before the end of the round and subsequently before they could be questioned by admins. Appeal with your side of the story and the sentence may be reduced"

Time ban was placed (including time zone):2016-09-18 03:12:25

Your side of the story: For the most part I was playing around with spraying people with meth (offered from the chemist) and then the same chemist gave me some chemicals that he said to not use on people unless they tried something (so I'm not blaming him for my mistakes). but for the most part I felt the people who I shot with those syringes that I was being assaulted, but I do agree that I fucked up with the escalation. I am sorry for the people who got hit for mistake when I tried to shoot a certain player who was attacking me most of the round.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Not an outright ban, but maybe a reduction of ban? of course it's up to the banning admin, sorry again to all who harmed.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: [Krusvik] Gabe3542 - Poor Escalation

Post by Krusvik » #212352

Shooting people with meth, and then eventually teslium, is a really shitty thing to do and this kind of behavior is not encouraged. In addition as I'm sure you're aware, ignorance of the chemical in your syringe gun does not pardon you from shooting someone with it.

That being said, you understand the situation, therefor I'll be lifting this ban on the 20th. Thank you for coming to me with your side of the story.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: [Krusvik] Gabe3542 - Poor Escalation

Post by Krusvik » #212604

Lifted.