[Kpeculier] Digdugxx - Assistant Jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
Digdugxx
Byond Username: Digdugxx

[Kpeculier] Digdugxx - Assistant Jobban

Post by Digdugxx » #219598

Byond account and character name: Digdugxx - Smells
Banning admin: Kpeculier

Ban type (What are you banned from?): The assistant job (the best job)

Ban reason and length: Greytides constantly and admits to doing it fnr because "everyone else was doing it" - Permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-06-02 15:39:01

Your side of the story:
So first off I wanna say I never got messaged by any admins about my behavior until the day I actually got banned, this made it kinda hard for me to know that what I was doing was getting me notes. Second of all when i say 'everyone else was doing it', I wasn't lying, like 6-7 people were screwing around and it became a thing that round, hell even the hos liked it: http://i.imgur.com/jRdKldl.png.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
This happened ages ago and it wouldn't have happened if maybe it was communicated a bit better by the admins. Also I'm tired and probably everyone else is to of me wasting a cargo tech slot every time I just want to screw around and not do a proper job. I've been a good boy for a few months now, I think I've demonstrated I'm not as much of a shitter anymore.

Thanks
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Re: [Kpeculier] Digdugxx - Assistant Jobban

Post by J_Madison » #219629

You haven't contributed to any rounds I've played with or against you.
Most rounds I've played that you were not antag ended up in you being gulagged or executed.
As sec, you frequently disobey HOS/Warden/Captain and go rouge, dismembering prisoners fnr, releasing your buddies, letting antags go or all of the above.

I have still yet to see a round you've played as a job. You still run around naked as MD/cargo and abandon your job to greytide or do as little as possible.
Digdugxx

Post by Digdugxx » #219635

Ok... if you always see me abandon my job then wouldn't it make sense to unban me from assistant so i don't waste that job slot.

If i am screwing around with people and letting them go as sec it's usually because im bored and they're fine with it because they're my friends and they're bored also.. i mean not one of them has complained because were fine with it. (I don't let me friends out fnr if they actually did a crime though)

Whether you like me or not, I get along with a lot of people and have a lot of fun doing it, I dont play jobs that add to the round much apart from security because ive done them to death and its boring for me, its a lot more fun if i rp with people, kinda like what bryce pax and is a lizard does.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #219637

You have not one, not two, but THREE relatively recent notes after this ban regarding your graytiding in other roles, so I'm skeptical that you've "demonstrated I'm not as much of a shitter anymore."
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #219641

Honestly you're a lot closer to catching a sec ban or server ban than you are to getting your current bans lifted, I find it hard to believe that you haven't been spoken to about your behavior recently, but consider this a heads up to cut out the greytidey stuff and constant fights you cause
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
pubby
Github User
Byond Username: Pubby
Github Username: pubby

Post by pubby » #219648

You attract negative attention because of your character's name and naked blue lizard shtick. I think you'd be regarded as a pretty fun/likable player if you ditched your identity and played fully-clothed humans for awhile. You certainly wouldn't get ahelped as often.
Digdugxx

Post by Digdugxx » #219652

Well that's disheartening, I thought after 4 months and a clean slate on my 'view admin remarks' screen I was looking good. I play more than the average person so it makes sense that I might have more notes than most people.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #219656

View admin remarks only contains notes that aren't marked secret.
All existing notes before the system was added are mared secret by default.
Digdugxx

Post by Digdugxx » #219667

Right, I'll try again in another few months and see how it goes, feel free to lock this is I guess