[Headmins] - Tornadium - Still no idea

Appeals which have been closed.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

[Headmins] - Tornadium - Still no idea

Post by Tornadium » #220121

Byond account and character name: Tornadium - (Ban was for a forum post, character name irrelevant)
Banning admin: Ausops
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server/IRC

Ban reason and length: Perma. Still don't have an actual reason for the ban beyond Ausops disliking that I was questioning an administrative actions that were hypocritical and unfair as per previous precedents, provided case examples for this but apparently that's being a dick or something.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Can't access byond so no idea.

Your side of the story: Don't really have a side, Ban was metagrudge at the time because Ausops got angry at my forum posting. Both of my bans from the server were coincidentally Ausops dropping a perma after he read a forum post so take from that what you will.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Kor told me to reappeal for the new headmins and since the new headmin elections are coming up I thought I'd make the appeal early for consideration pre-election.

I should note that I actively play on Bay/Polaris/CM etc and I don't have a single note nor have I been involved in any administrative action or disputes. This somewhat underlines the fact that I believe the ban to be based on grudging and personality clashes between particular admins and myself and less about my behavior as a player.

If possible, lock this thread until the headmin elections are finished. I'll poke around people and try to get more info and flesh the ban appeal out but without any real information I can't appeal very well so I'll try my best. I'll be gone for the next few days ish as I'm moving continents for work so I'll check back when I can.

Thanks.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [Headmins] - Tornadium - Still no idea

Post by imblyings » #220131

A 4 month+ absence from the server has not helped you in any way with lying, unfounded accusations of metagrudging, and an inability to see that not only were you wrong, that your personality is entirely unsuitable for /tg/ given admins saw fit to remove you independent of any influence from me. When I was online and no admins really wanted to deal with you except for me (reluctantly), it speaks volumes about your character. I also personally had to defend your line-toeing actions as security and mentioned this in previous threads so maybe you can drop the lies you've posted in your appeal about metagrudges. Your bans were a culmination of the administration and myself being tired of your repulsive actions on a private server you have no right or entitlement to play on. For what it's worth, when admins do it for free, we do it to take out people like you so everyone else has an enjoyable time.

/tg/ was better off without you, it still is better off without you, and the current administration and the next will have an easier time doing their jobs without you.

Don't bother posting anything else as it'll be lies guaranteed. Even the stock standard admission of guilt we normally see from a perma appeal is a lie to some degree so you can't even do a 360 and start pretending.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #220133

imblyings wrote:A 4 month+ absence from the server has not helped you in any way with lying, unfounded accusations of metagrudging, and an inability to see that not only were you wrong, that your personality is entirely unsuitable for /tg/ given admins saw fit to remove you independent of any influence from me. When I was online and no admins really wanted to deal with you except for me (reluctantly), it speaks volumes about your character. I also personally had to defend your line-toeing actions as security and mentioned this in previous threads so maybe you can drop the lies you've posted in your appeal about metagrudges. Your bans were a culmination of the administration and myself being tired of your repulsive actions on a private server you have no right or entitlement to play on. For what it's worth, when admins do it for free, we do it to take out people like you so everyone else has an enjoyable time.

/tg/ was better off without you, it still is better off without you, and the current administration and the next will have an easier time doing their jobs without you.

Don't bother posting anything else as it'll be lies guaranteed. Even the stock standard admission of guilt we normally see from a perma appeal is a lie to some degree so you can't even do a 360 and start pretending.
So it's still a massive metagrudge from you over the eve shit that happened 4 years ago? Gotcha.

I'm not going to admit guilt for something that I either A. Didn't do or B. Shouldn't have to apologize for. This is peanut gallery at this point and most of your post is the same anger grudge because I beat you at internet spaceships one time. It's only a game bro, Corp thefts are a thing in eve please relax. If you also weren't aware the sec bans you reference so often were repeatedly lifted because the bans were shit and built on lies in an active attempt to grudge ban me by using admins to lie in an attempt to make something stick. Then you all turned on scones when one admin was kind enough to actually go check instead of taking you at your word.

So can an admin please lock this until the elections are over and I can have a real appeal without this kind of trash getting posted?

Thanks in advance.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #220137

I will speak to the incoming headmins on your behalf, don't you worry Tornadium
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #220156

>accuse me of stuff from Eve

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>turns out I've never played Eve

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>outright lies to slander someone

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>more lies about the bans

buddy you ain't ever coming back now. Go see a shrink while you're at it.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #220162

Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #220164

Kor wrote:Image
Was about to ask someone to post the steam message
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #220178

Discussion has been moved to the NTR hut where such a thread belongs.