[dorsidwarf] McRoldy - ERP/permanent ban

Appeals which have been closed.
McRoldy
Byond Username: McRoldy

[dorsidwarf] McRoldy - ERP/permanent ban

Post by McRoldy » #221115

Byond account and character name: Byond account: McRoldy / character name: James Wilson
Banning admin: dorisdwrarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?): ERP, erotic roleplay
Ban reason and length: ERP, or erotic roleplay is not allowed, even as a joke. If you tie up another permabrig prisoner and 'roleplay' raping them, you are not welcome on /tg/station13. Lenght: Permanent Ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-10-25 / 13:50:51

Your side of the story: It was a tipical round on a Bagil. Round has ended very fast (Since the beginning there have passed about 20 minutes) While shuttle was docking the station, i was in Perma Brig with [character name:] Pablo Escobar. I was an antagonist of the round [traior] and realised i will fail my objectives. So,I tried diversify the round with role-playing perma brig rapping. I've putted cuffs on Pablo and using comman [*me] started to describe characters actions. I have not got any warnings while I was doing that. After a death because of explosion near the perma brig, as a ghost i got a ban.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel myself really embarassed now. I've been playing SS13 for nearly 5 years and playing on /tg/station13 for like 3 years and never had done something like this. On the one side I even didn't know that eRP is prohibitted, I mean i know the rules:

8. Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed

but also rules say:

4. Lone antagonists can do whatever they want.Short of metagaming/comms, bug/exploit abuse, erotic/creepy stuff, OOC in IC or IC in OOC, and spawn-camping arrivals. Team antagonists can do whatever they want as per lone antagonists, as long as it doesn’t harm their team. Non-antagonists can do whatever they want to antagonists as per lone antagonists, but non-antagonists are not allowed to pre-emptively search for, hinder or otherwise seek conflict with antagonists without reasonable prior cause. Non-antags acting like an antag can be treated as an antag.

so on the other hand I found myself little bit innocent. But I apologise for what I've done. There's no chance anymore for such things as this to happen. Also I want to apologize to Pablo Escobar for my bad joke
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Re: [dorsidwarf] McRoldy - ERP/permanent ban

Post by Docprofsmith » #221116

Rape has always pretty much been an instant permaban, regardless of whether or not erp is allowed
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #221117

McRoldy wrote:
4. Lone antagonists can do whatever they want.Short of metagaming/comms, bug/exploit abuse, erotic/creepy stuff, OOC in IC or IC in OOC, and spawn-camping arrivals. Team antagonists can do whatever they want as per lone antagonists, as long as it doesn’t harm their team. Non-antagonists can do whatever they want to antagonists as per lone antagonists, but non-antagonists are not allowed to pre-emptively search for, hinder or otherwise seek conflict with antagonists without reasonable prior cause. Non-antags acting like an antag can be treated as an antag.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #221118

4. Lone antagonists can do whatever they want.Short of metagaming/comms, bug/exploit abuse, erotic/creepy stuff, OOC in IC or IC in OOC, and spawn-camping arrivals...
4. Lone antagonists can do whatever they want.Short of metagaming/comms, bug/exploit abuse, erotic/creepy stuff...
4. Lone antagonists can do whatever they want.Short of erotic/creepy stuff

If you've been playing here five years, and still didn't notice that it says that in the exemptions, then I don't know what to tell you.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #221119

Let me just move this thread to the correct board.