[Okand37] - Repukan - Hardlight Aureo

Appeals which have been closed.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

[Okand37] - Repukan - Hardlight Aureo

Post by D&B » #222463

Byond account and character name: Repukan - Donatello Versus

Banning admin: Okand37
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Servers (Both Basil and Sybil)

Ban reason and length: Using a broken item (Hardlight Bow) as non-antag, resulting in two people nearly dying if it weren't for a third party. You should know better by now (?)

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-10-29, 23:13:48 (or so)

Your side of the story: I spent the first ten minutes or so of my round mining and getting minerals for RnD before I found the Wish Granter Dungeon and took the syndie hardsuit. After dropping enough ores to cover the lack of one miner, I reported to the HoS that I would keep the suit for space exploring. Cue 15 minute skip, found two sub-machine guns, the DJ station and fixed the abandoned teleport. I go back on station and give everything to HoS who lets me keep a semi for self defense.

Then I report to science to drop off some stuff I found, and one of the scientists had printed bows and was frustrated on how to use them. I teach them how to shoot it, and shot them once (with their permission) and healed them after. They let me keep the bow so I teach another scientist (It was the RD, I believe) how to properly shoot it with monkeys in Xenobio. One arrow went through a monkey 12 times, shot past another monkey, then broke a window. We were both in hardsuits and there were no other occupants in xeno, so we just left and started shooting doors inside of science together. At this point we realize that the force of the arrows multiplies for some strange reason. Since I had nothing else to do, I started testing how to make the ammo actually appear in my hand and what kind of walls it could break.

Since the arrows could penetrate a ridiculous high amount of time, I make an ahelp saying how ridiculously broken the bow seems to be. I receive no response so I assume the admins did not care about it. I keep shooting doors where people don't hang around (As in, I purposely went to areas where no people were present and started shooting there.) Shuttle docks, so I walk towards it before trying to take down one last door to the chapel office. Kara Paupus or something sees me and tries disarming me, to which I shot an arrow at them. They go into crit but I quickly pull them to cryo to heal them enough for their virus to kick in and drag them to the shuttle before it departs. We slip in shrooms that had lube genes and generally have a bad time as I lose my bow. As I slip one more time, some guy in a ling flesh suit tries killing me, to which I used my sub-machine gun in self defense. Then I jumped from the airlock since I was spaceproof due to the suit and I didn't want to deal with sec killing me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I was not the only person with a bow shooting around, and when I did shoot I was shooting in isolated areas. I wish to know first if an honest effort was made into seeing if the two dead people weren't killed by them since the 2 people I shot I healed on the spot, and they had no qualms about that.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: [Okand37] - Repukan - Hardlight Aureo

Post by Okand37 » #222468

You acknowledged in both IC and OOC, as well as adminhelps that the bow was broken, and you continued to use it as a nonantagonist. One of your arrows got into the shuttle cockpit, critting what I presume to be either an armoured security officer or the warden, then bouncing to a botanist, who are completely unrelated to the story you listed above. Attack logs were checked and the arrows were listed by your ckey.

The arrow you shot around the chapel, I am guessing, went into the shuttle cockpit (as the windows from the chapel into the shuttle were broken, which is how it got in) and rebounded around there.

[03:43:37]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Mike Pence(arghefts) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 73)(92,62,1)
[03:43:37]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Mike Pence(arghefts) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 47.5)(92,62,1)
[03:43:37]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Mike Pence(arghefts) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 20.5)(92,62,1)
[03:43:37]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Mike Pence(arghefts) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: -2.5)(92,62,1)
[03:43:37]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Dom Johnson(bombpants) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 70)(92,60,1)
[03:43:37]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Dom Johnson(bombpants) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 40)(92,60,1)
[03:43:38]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Dom Johnson(bombpants) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 10)(92,60,1)
[03:43:38]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Milo Blaine(chucklesmcpickle) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 70)(93,58,1)
[03:43:38]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Milo Blaine(chucklesmcpickle) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 40)(93,58,1)
[03:43:38]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Milo Blaine(chucklesmcpickle) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 20)(93,58,1)
[03:43:38]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Milo Blaine(chucklesmcpickle) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: 20)(93,58,1)
[03:43:38]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Milo Blaine(chucklesmcpickle) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: -10)(93,58,1)
[03:43:43]ATTACK: Donatello Versus(repukan) shot Dom Johnson(bombpants) with the hardlight arrow (NEWHP: -18)(92,58,1)
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
D&B

Post by D&B » #222469

That's weird as hell, I shot it at the little door that connects the chaplain's office to maint.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #222471

D&B wrote:That's weird as hell, I shot it at the little door that connects the chaplain's office to maint.
As said, they're very broken. Its kind of grey, since they're as broken as they are, but you did acknowledge they were very broken ICly, OOCly, and as you specified in an adminhelp as well. With that in mind, considering your history, I believe its appropriate to keep you with a singular day ban for the two listed (not counting the third, as it wasn't known until now.)
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
D&B

Post by D&B » #222472

Okand37 wrote:
D&B wrote:That's weird as hell, I shot it at the little door that connects the chaplain's office to maint.
As said, they're very broken. Its kind of grey, since they're as broken as they are, but you did acknowledge they were very broken ICly, OOCly, and as you specified in an adminhelp as well. With that in mind, considering your history, I believe its appropriate to keep you with a singular day ban for the two listed (not counting the third, as it wasn't known until now.)
Fug :--DDDDD

Oh well, just close it then.