[niknakflak] Hamst - Multi-Accounting

Appeals which have been closed.
hamst
Byond Username: Hamst

[niknakflak] Hamst - Multi-Accounting

Post by hamst » #225328

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Hamst - ???
Banning admin: niknakflak
Ban type : Tg servers
Ban reason and length: Multi Accounting and lied to an admin
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-06-11 09-27-20

Your side of the story: The multi-accounting started off with somethin simple, wanted to get mining roles and most of them you couldn't see so I used my laptop to scout for me so I didn't have to suicide for them and have nothin there. Then it became a problem where I started using it in not just mining but for rounds in general. One day an admin pops on asks me what I'm doing and I shit bricks. I had done this so much and it really late night of binge playin so instead of owning up to it like a normal person I make up some really lame excuse about how my nonexistent brother was the ghost and how he liked to watch. Cringe tier excuse that admin calls out immediately and points out the guy only played while I was on and ghosted every time. I'm aware of the cringy excuse but I was in too deep so but my reason was too stupid to own up to at the time because holy shit how embarrassing.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm owning up to it and really regret doing it. I'm also sorry that I lied, that was shitty of me. If unbanned I wont pull shit like this again.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [niknakflak] Hamst - Multi-Accounting

Post by NikNakFlak » #225984

Ok, Unbanned, don't do it again.
hamst
Byond Username: Hamst

Re: [niknakflak] Hamst - Multi-Accounting

Post by hamst » #226031

Thanks man appreciate it!