[Korphean] gildedage - when choking as a traitor is bannable

Appeals which have been closed.
Gildedage

[Korphean] gildedage - when choking as a traitor is bannable

Post by Gildedage » #229601

Byond account and character name: Gildedage, James Enderton
Banning admin: Korphean
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All TG servers
Ban reason and length: As a traitor, I had jokingly asked if I could rape the prisoner that they were going to execute against space law, then a couple minutes later started choking the person resulting in a week long ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-11-20 5:19:59 server time
Your side of the story: I was making fun of shitcurity for wanting to execute and gib someone who the cap had okayed to have all access and had refused to contact the cap about. It was entirely a "haha, you are so bad that you'd probably say yes haha" thing because I was annoyed with the HoS for breaking space law.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't doing anything malicious, and I didn't receive a single warning, and had been punished after the fact. There also was not any 18+ content other than alluding to rape once as a joke, nor was there anything graphic or RP related. This has also been one of the only two offenses I've had on the server, the first I had just simply misunderstood my laws as AI when being valid hunted. I had no idea that it was against the rules to make brief, parting allusions to adult things considering all of the weird, and messed up things that are the norm in ss13.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: [Korphean] gildedage - when choking as a traitor is bann

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #229617

We do not tolerate rape or even the asperation of raping someone. We dont want people on this server who have even the intention of raping someone.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #229713

Rule 8: Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
Reading the rules can help avoid being banned. Also would help to post the full ban reason.
Asking if he could rape a player, then choking them out and asking them if they liked it
Not creepy at all, right?
Freedom
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #229735

You might want to ensure you give all of the related information in the future, such as directly pasting the ban reason given opposed to paraphrasing. Said reason is as follows
(2016-11-20 05:20:00) Banned for 10800 minutes - Asking if he could rape a player, then choking them out and asking them if they liked it

With that concluded with what TehPear has said, I think its best you just wait out the ban time and if you'd still like to play after its over then you're more than welcome to do so!
I hope you can take this time to read and understand the rules and have a fun experience after the ban expires! Cheers!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?