[Giacomond] [Upgradecap] Virus717Kongregate - 2013 Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Virus717Kongregate

[Giacomond] [Upgradecap] Virus717Kongregate - 2013 Ban

Post by Virus717Kongregate » #229872

Byond account and character name: Virus717Kongregate, Leonel Henry.
Banning admin: giacomond, [requested ban by Upgradecap].
Ban type (What are you banned from?): from playing here.
Ban reason and length: Explain yourself on the forums for DCing during questioning. [requested ban by Upgradecap], the ban is for 1 minute [although i believe it's permanent, so let's just say permanent].
Time ban was placed (including time zone): on 2013-10-06, 18:31:04.
Your side of the story: I don't really remember what i was banned for three years ago, so i can't really give my part of the story, unless the banning admins [or somebody else] can remember or otherwise provide logs as to why i was banned, i don't think i'll be able to remember and provide my part.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe this should justify why i DCed during questioning, i don't remember why i DCed, but i promise i don't do this anymore [then again, those years we had constant electricity outages], but i believe [can't credit] that i'm generally a better player than i was long ago.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [Giacomond] [Upgradecap] Virus717Kongregate - 2013 Ban

Post by oranges » #229885

these bans are only ever designed to force the person to appeal on the forums so they can handle it after you disconnect, so this will probably get lifted.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #229989

The ban reason listed above is as follows:
(2013-10-06 00:00:00) Punched security and then proceeded to space himself. A round later he goes up and punches the detective (who was the same detective the last round). When questioned as to why he punched people, he literally said "Well, i got the most useless job in the world, so go ahead" and then DC'D. I was just curious as to why he was doing this, so can anyone apply a ban on this to make him explain himself better? Direct the FNR he'd make (if any) to me.

But you also had two more notes/bans related to logging out on your ckey.
(2012-10-02 00:00:00) Obvious grief; Murdered the clown while non-antag, and proceeded to log out after questioned. Appeal on the proper area of the forum to contest/appeal.
(2012-10-02 00:00:00)a black hole ate HoPs office, and clown downed near it. Guy just punches clown to death then suffocates and logs out

Judging by the context of the most recent one (2013) I don't think any permanent banning was intentional. Unless anyone interjects otherwise, I'll make sure to have someone unban you or do it myself later today! Remember to read up on the rules, cheers!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #231218

Unbanned. As such, resolved.
Freedom