[dorsidwarf]zenek123 - bullshit permanent ban

Appeals which have been closed.
zenek

[dorsidwarf]zenek123 - bullshit permanent ban

Post by zenek » #231190

Byond account and character name:Zenek123
Banning admin:dorsidwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?):server ban
Ban reason and length:Banbaiting - ran around slapping people in medbay down with his baton, then ahelped when shot by the chemist and said he was attacked for no reason.In light of previous issues and the "on last warning" note , a permanent ban has been issued.This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2016-11-29 19:56:14
Your side of the story:I was in medbay , it was the last round , with Sniper Rifles instead of ids ,i got shot TWICE killing me , i just stunned a few people , that doesn't make me valid to kill.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Rule 1 precedents, second point:
Acceptable escalation is defined as not using an excessive amount of force to control a situation. Proportionate retribution is defined as a relatively equal amount of force applied to someone in revenge for an earlier attack. Multiple factors are considered here, including but not limited to methods of force available to the involved players, who instigated the conflict and why, the state/general situation of the station, how the players involved end up. Excessive escalation or retribution, depending on the situation, may result in admin intervention, to warnings, to bans.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: [dorsidwarf]zenek123 - bullshit permanent ban

Post by onleavedontatme » #231198

Everyone on the station spawned with the dumb snipers

You went around hitting those people at random

Those people shot you

You adminhelped complaining you got killed and it wasn't until PMing other people that it turns out you were starting shit

You have a history of doing stuff like this and you haven't learned
zenek

Post by zenek » #231201

This wasn't really random , also the fact that i did stun a few people because they were all disarming each other and trying to get a sniper rifle from someone doesn't make me valid.
zenek

Post by zenek » #231205

Also , i wasn't just shot for stunning i was killed.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #231207

Lying to admins and banbaiting is bad no matter what
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
zenek

Post by zenek » #231208

How was ahelping after getting critted FOR STUNNING banbaiting?
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #231210

Can we please get it straight that having THREE rounds with sniper rifles instead of Id's was complete garbage in the first place.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #231212

CPTANT wrote:Can we please get it straight that having THREE rounds with sniper rifles instead of Id's was complete garbage in the first place.
Maybe you should take that up with shadowlight who merged it in the first fucking place and went AFK you collossal twat.
zenek wrote:How was ahelping after getting critted FOR STUNNING banbaiting?
You adminhelped that you'd been shot to death for no reason.
Upon investigation, it turns out that you were going around batoning and chainstunning people for no reason in the lobby, so the chemist shot you for being a twit, putting you at minus seven hp, at which point someone brought to into medbay and you ahelped.
iamgoofball wrote:WHY ARE WE BANNING PEOPLE FOR MEMEING DURING ADMIN MEME ROUNDS
This was not a "freekill round everything go reee", Goof, this was after the first round and people had all been repeatedly informed that just because shadowlight griffed the codebase doesn't mean the station were antags.
Second, he wasnt "banned for memeing", he was banned for starting fights then ahelping that he'd been killed when critted, while on a final "bin him if he does anything wrong" warning.
Thirdly what happened to the peanut gallery rules.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #231213

It wasn't an admin event. It was a PR that got testmerged that should not have been test merged while the person who had done so is not on the server to at least have accountability for their actions.

As such; rules are not thrown out the window unless we give the go ahead for the round.
Freedom
zenek

Post by zenek » #231221

Well , there were many people disarming each other for a sniper rifle , i of course were stunning them because i don't want to get shot in the head.Stunning people doesn't make me valid to kill , right?
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #231226

zenek wrote:Well , there were many people disarming each other for a sniper rifle , i of course were stunning them because i don't want to get shot in the head.Stunning people doesn't make me valid to kill , right?
You stunning buncha people during spasstic disarm fights made someone shoot you for being dumb. They don't end up killing you but crit you and they take you to medbay at which point you ahelp the situation. If you didn't try to get admins involved chances are you would have walked away fine and well after learning maybe not to start shit; but instead you felt your actions were not warranted enough to have people respond to being chain-stunned.
Freedom
zenek

Post by zenek » #231229

Okay , i see why it could be concidered banbaiting.I am just used to hippie ruleset where critting from the admins viewpoint is pretty much the same as critting.Sorry about that.I won't do it again.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #231235

zenek wrote:I am just used to hippie ruleset where critting from the admins viewpoint is pretty much the same as critting
What did he mean by this?
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #231247

Critting the same as killing I assume
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #231586

I think this is about resolved so I'll go ahead and shuffle this on over to resolved. Have a nice day!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?