[ gamarr ] dulmar - permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
dulmar

[ gamarr ] dulmar - permaban

Post by dulmar » #242550

Byond account and character name: dulmar, ???
Banning admin: gamarr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All Tg servers
Ban reason and length: metacomm, greytiding
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 24/03/2014
Your side of the story: 100% guilty as i recall, admin was in the right for banning me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Lesson was learned and a lot of time has passed after the ban, one round of fooling around, breaking the rules and ruining the game for others cut my time in actually enjoying the game until now.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Re: [ gamarr ] dulmar - permaban

Post by TehSteveo » #242712

Gamarr is no longer an admin so I'll be handling this appeal.

Looking at it you and your friend zarathospectre were metacomming doing greytide behavior which was blatantly obvious to the admin. Your friend has been since unbanned for sometime so I don't see why this can't be lifted being this appeal came in much later than his; along with the fact the ban is well over two years old now being nearly three years old.

If you are still in contact with zarathospectre and if you two are playing together it's best to avoid communicating with means outside the game during the round. I'd also suggest to avoid granting any special preferential favor as you may know them. It seems like this shouldn't be much an issue being he hasn't connected in nearly a year, but that doesn't mean that can not change.

Please reread the rules and familiarize yourself with them. Other than that have fun as I'll lift this as soon as I connect to a server.
Freedom