CriticalPercent

[Sometinyprick] CriticalPercent - Self defense =/= Murder

Post by CriticalPercent » #244979

Byond account and character name: CriticalPercent/Virnne Dorsen
Banning admin: Sometinyprick
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Everything
Ban reason and length: 7 days
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-01-17/15:31
Your side of the story:I was breaking some windows as an assistant does and the HOS tried to taze me, I then proceed to act in self defense with an assistant ally and we attack him, we then steal his tazer but an evil miner tries to butcher me with his mining gun, my assistant ally then gets the stun baton off the warden and we then proceed to kill him, only fair since he tried to kill me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was self defense and the assistant that assisted me did not even get reprimanded as far as I know, so all in all it takes a murderer to know a murderer
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: [Sometinyprick] CriticalPercent - Self defense =/= Murde

Post by lzimann » #244981

Full ban reason: Decided to murder the acting head of security because the HoS attempted to stop him from breaking the brig windows with a chainsaw.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #244982

I can't pull logs due to the white screen of death but if your own ban request doesn't list a single instance of security, let alone the warden, using anything but non-lethal methods then something tells me I might not need to.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #244990

This is now a permanent server ban.

You greytided a few days ago while I watched and due to the number of players involved, I did not catch your previous warning about greytiding left by another admin. You then proceed to catch several other bans right after. This is on top of an incredible history of notes accumulated in a short period of time. I think other admins moved to permaban you as well.

Most telling, is the quote I collected after the greytiding.

DEAD: Rule Breaking Name says, "is it really that hard to just be a good player"
DEAD: Rule Breaking Name asks, "and not dick people over?"
DEAD: Virnne Dorsen says, "it isnt fun without hurting others"
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #244992

Essentially you murdered two people for attempting to stop you from smashing the brig windows fnr literally no reason. The problem is you were grey riding fnr and used the conflict that resulted from it as a reason to murder two people. The Hos only put you into crit because you were chainsawin a miner to death, he didn't even kill you instead he prioritised healing the miner. However this isn't my ban anymore and other admins feel you deserve more
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
CriticalPercent

Post by CriticalPercent » #244996

are you genuinely taking me saying "it isnt fun without hurting others" seriously
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #244997

Please spend a moment thinking about why you feel it necessary to hurt others in this game without being antag to have fun and how admins let you go for so long with so many bans and notes. Headmins can unlock as per usual.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.