Appeals which have been closed.
reeeestupidity
Byond Username: Reeeeimstupid

[kevinz000] Reeeeimstupid - Cut off comms as drone

Post by reeeestupidity » #246444

Byond account and character name: Reeeeimstupid / Wynter Benford
Banning admin: kevinz000
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: 2 days, because I turned comms off as a drone. Because I wanted to lure some engineer in there so I could have their hat. #DroneFashionMatters (sorry just had to)
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
Your side of the story: Yes, I cut off comms. I wanted a cool hat from some engineer. However, the dumb admin blew me up. INSTEAD OF JUST YELLING AND SCREAMING AT ME TO TURN THE APC BACK ON. Lack of thought on their part!
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because the admin could've told me to turn the APC back on, then blow me up! Also my life is boring without /tg/station. Ok, sorry for yelling.

I will admit I have been banned before due to my own stupidity (lack of knowledge about a certain engine). And yes, I expect whoever is reading this is thinking "You are the biggest idiot to ever play on this server!" I understand. Everyone makes mistakes. Feel free to mock me for mine!
Last edited by reeeestupidity on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: [kevinz000] Reeeeimstupid - Cut off comms as drone

Post by lzimann » #246445

The server ban will be lifted since there's no real reason to ban someone from the server over this. But the ghost roles ban will stay.
reeeestupidity

Post by reeeestupidity » #246446

Ok, thanks. Wait, does ghost roles count as pAI? Because I like being a pAI, and the only damage they can do is insulting the AI because the idiotic master added a law forcing them to (i've had that happen once)
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #246448

Yes, it will stay. pAIs also have laws, and for your drone display that generated this ban, doesn't seem like you know how to follow them really well.
reeeestupidity

Post by reeeestupidity » #246450

lzimann wrote:Yes, it will stay. pAIs also have laws, and for your drone display that generated this ban, doesn't seem like you know how to follow them really well.
Yet I see a drone wearing the captain's crown almost EVERY round. But ok.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #246473

Because there's a very big difference between taking an unused hat out of a locker, and turning off comms as part of some form of plot to steal a hat. A plot involving at least two instances of interfering with humans (turning off everyone's radios and removing the hat from the engineeer.)
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578