[mimicfaux] AdolfHonk - Unban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
mastaflips

[mimicfaux] AdolfHonk - Unban Appeal

Post by mastaflips » #253146

Byond account and character name: AdolfHonk (new acount)
Banning admin: Mimicfaux
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The server
Ban reason and length: killing as a non-antag went braindead after being PM'd.This is a perma ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-05-25 - 15:49:10
Your side of the story:I was only new and stuff.I never knew that there was rules when I started playing this game.I was a little fetus back then but now I'm not stupid anymore
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have been reading the rules for about a day now and I decided to not act so fucking braindead anymore.Sorry for what I done along time ago doe.
MimicFaux
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Re: [mimicfaux] AdolfHonk - Unban Appeal

Post by MimicFaux » #253170

Thank you for taking the time to write this. Always remember that everyone else you run into in spess is another person behind a monitor just like you. We're all here looking to have fun. The rules aren't there to impede fun, but rather that we're all on the same page with how to behave. When the Head of Security murders you because 'lol i'm crazy', we don't expect it, because we know that A: Head of Security never starts as an antagonist, and B: Should be someone we can trust to help.
When everyone follows the rules, patterns of behaviour come from it, and from those patterns a game happens. Break the rules, the pattern breaks, the game stops being fun.

TL;DR: Don't do it again, and welcome back. Ban lifted.
ImageImageImage
mastaflips

Re: [mimicfaux] AdolfHonk - Unban Appeal

Post by mastaflips » #253173

Thank you.I am so excited to play the good old version again.I'm sorry if this wasted your time