StephenNelson

Team Antag ban appeal - StephenNelson. Banning Admin: Kivinz

Post by StephenNelson » #260558

Banning Admin: Kevinz000
Ban: Team Antag
Ban Reason: Spaced myself as head rev after hiving flash stolen
OOC Name: StephenNelson

Ban Info/Reason to end ban:
I understand that I am to be held fully accountable for spacing myself as head rev. I understand that I was in the wrong and I do apologize. In the weeks since I've been banned I feel as if I have learned enough to confidently say I will not be a liability to a team antag group in the future. Please consider removing my team antag ban in the future. I understand that the admins on this server are very busy so I will not make this ban appeal any longer. Also, please forgive the formatting as I had issues copy/pasting the ban appeal format from the in-board index. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,

StephenNelson
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: Team Antag ban appeal - StephenNelson. Banning Admin: Ki

Post by lzimann » #260571

Not sure why a perma jobban here was needed for a first time offence. This could be even left with just a warning.
I'll go ahead and lift these bans. But keep in mind that spacing yourself as a team antag is pretty bad for your team, especially when you are one of the leaders!
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #260662

Yeah, sorry, you logged out afterwards so I thought the default action here was a perma-jobban until you pinged someone. I should probably of left that in the ban description/just said anyone can lift this whenever.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #260903

I've heard about a recently-added system to leave a note on the next connection, although i'm not sure on how it works.