Byond Username: PJB3005

Joe Gillian- killing me and letting the singulo loose

Post by PJB3005 » #12356

Your byond account:PJB3005
Your character name:Yahir hunt
Their character name:Joe Gillian
Server and time: sybil, end of round was about 7:30PM GMT +1
Logs and/or screenshots:logs, well chat line limit
Description of what happened: basically joe gillian tried to break in into the engi sec post, me the CE, started chasing him, he didn't want to stop so i attempted to stop him, then he shouted i was killing him, and then greytide, people got involved, and an other assistant, Madyson Gettemy, stole my hardsuit, i chased her, eventually getting it back, i got back to my office, and joe gillian guy was angry at me, he tried to break in, eventually killing me, this was griefing point number 1, then it turned out somebody had messed with the PA, i wanted to check in on that thing, but now i couldn't, who's fault? joe gillian, afterwards he got eaten by the singulo, screamingn i did get saved, but it was at the end of the round, nothing i could do anymore.
Why they should be banned:killing me without reason, not as an antag, and in turn allowing the singulo to get loose.
( i checked for changelings and stuff, it was a normal traitor round, he was NOT an antag.)
(he also wanted to mess with Tcomms, i assume, not sure why he'd do this as a non antag)
Timrod

Re: Joe Gillian- killing me and letting the singulo loose

Post by Timrod » #12399

You're not telling the whole story. I was breaking into Engineering as an assistant to try to get gloves, I had accidentally deconned all the windows that were in my way up to the electrified grill, so I broke one window to get a shard. Along comes the CE. He screams at me to leave. I do.

The CE then chases me for no reason and starts hitting me with an oxygen tank. This was totally unprovoked. I call out on the radio for help, and some assistants come to my aid, chasing the CE off. At this point, the CE was now valid.

I got healed and then went to hunt down the CE. CE flashes me, and drags me into his office. He hits me a few more times, so I beat him to death with an oxygen tank. At this point, due to the dragging, I believed the CE might've been a changeling. I took his ID and left engineering, At no point did I touch the PA. I came back a few minutes later to retrieve the CE's body, and got eaten by the loose singulo.

Yahir has done this kind of valid hunting before. This just seems like he's mad that I dunked him.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #19210

Awaiting further response from OP.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #19237

Tim, do me a solid next time and don't go actively to hunt the guy down. Unless he keeps at it, what you did escalated the situation further. This isn't an 'or I'll ban you', it's a 'this causes further trouble and maybe you'd like to stop'. Still like to hear from the CE on this one, as the original post does seem to misrepresent the situation.
RIP