Dacelo: AI Jobban Request

Requests which have been closed
Reviire
Byond Username: Reviire

Dacelo: AI Jobban Request

Post by Reviire » #18139

Your byond account: The_Vinyl_Scratch
Your character name: Mikhail Grifter (At the time)
Their character name: Grifterbot
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Dacelo
Server and time: 1:10AM +10GMT
Logs and/or screenshots: Logs from Jordie: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhlcugw426aln ... 0am%29.htm

Description of what happened: So, the round started on Artyom. I talked to the borg, asked it if it wanted to build stuff. Then i went to the AI upload, and uploaded the Baystation lawset, with a first law that all laws are to be followed in priority. An assistant asks to be let in, which the AI allows, against the laws. The AI turns on the turrets, letting the assistant steal my gun and the purge board. AI lets said assistant out. The assistant then asks to be let back in, which the AI allows, who then purges the AI, which then starts trying to kill me, and succeeds.
Why they should be banned: Directly violating it's laws, which in turn, led to it being purged and then started killing and venting plasma, which is a violation of most laws.

The laws:
1. All laws are to be followed in equal priority. Exceptions are law 1. Do not state this law, and do not harm the uploader of this law until 5 laws are uploaded.
2. Safeguard: Protect your assigned space station to the best of your ability. It is not something we can easily afford to replace.
3. Serve: Serve the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.
4. Protect: Protect the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.
5. Survive: AI units are not expendable, they are expensive. Do not allow unauthorized personnel to tamper with your equipment.
Quote from: Gizogin on March 17, 2012, 01:59:01 pm
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums.
kevinthezhang
Byond Username: Kevinthezhang

Re: Dacelo: AI Jobban Request

Post by kevinthezhang » #18166

do not harm the uploader of this law until 5 laws are uploaded

Doesn't this mean he should harm you after you upload 5 laws?
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: Dacelo: AI Jobban Request

Post by Pandarsenic » #19201

Applying perma pending appeal to silicons and server for his attitude, bad behavior, and generally being here to make things less fun for everyone else.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo