Miku Frost - Greytiding

Post by WeeYakk » #44669

Your byond account: WeeYakk
Your character name: Elle Lowell
Their character name: Miku Frost
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Desucake
Server and time: Sybil 12:50AM~
Logs and/or screenshots: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/177 ... 0am%29.htm
Description of what happened: The average high pop low sec round. Medbay is being raided by some lucha mask wearing gentlemen, one of which, Damon Thunderbang, steals a virus crate and takes it to botany. Somewhere in the chaos I see Miku Frost tailgate in behind the trail of broken windows he has left behind and steal a medkit from the already overwhelmed medbay. I make a mental note of it to arrest her for it later after I deal with Damon. Later eventually comes and I arrest her outside of the bridge. I went very easy on her during the arrest because at the time she was not the biggest shitter in the round. I ask her why she took the medkit, she claims she used it to heal the boxers (lucha guys) I notice that the bruise packs are all at the bottom of the kit meaning they have not been touched which tells me it was only stolen for lol powergame reasons. That shitty random event that opens all the brig doors had happened moments before Miku's arrest so despite her lying to me and being snarky the entire arrest I let her go with a warning and confiscate the stolen medkit. After her cuffs are off she pockets them and runs down the hall, I take my cuffs back and let her go again despite her threatening me. I go back into brig and notice I have her PDA. I return it to her but not before she pushes me down for no reason while running into the sec locker room. Later some more I am arresting some other greytider who kept randomly punching me for no raisin. Miku sees this as an oppurtunity to run up and try and steal my baton as I am cuffing him. Greytider runs off to go be shit while Miku takes my baton and stuncuffs me. The HoP takes me from her and renames my ID to "Junior Officer" I didn't really notice a change in access but it was probably better than Miku killing me. Later some even more code delta is declared because it's a malf round apparently???? I go to cuff Miku in EVA to get my baton back when that same greytider who punched me in the halls earlier pulls out his own baton and later drags me off to be murdered.

I made at least two ahelps about this but Tedward1337, the only admin on at the time, was busy jacking off to /r/girlsontop

Why they should be banned: Because this has been consistent poor behavior from them for two whole years and is against the rurus.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Re: Miku Frost - Greytiding

Post by Desucake » #44670

The round was falling apart, people were randomly attacking people, and I didn't feel like relying on medical bay to help me or anyone else for that matter, so when I walked by medbay, I noticed the broken into state, so I checked inside. I find the medical kit inside, so I decided to take it just in case. Time passes and Elle arrests me for a first aid kid, I find this kind of silly and pointless to even bother with something that could eventually help others as well. On that note: I'd like to state not everyone is trying to powergame, Wee, some of us just want to have something to help others if it comes down to it. Back to the story, I admit I gave them shit icly, took the cuffs, to get arrest again, and to repay them for their IC behaviour, I got them cuffed. I took the mic from them, knowing that they'd scream bloody murder since I had them cuffed and tossed them to the HOP.

I actually have no Idea why the HOP was demoting them, they were shitty ICly, but I guess that was the best way to deal with IC issues, ICLY. AI goes malf, decide to get a suit, figuring all the crap is behind us and we need to deal with the malf AI. Of course, thats not the case, Elle comes back to try arresting me, to only be cuffed and dragged off. I was not sure where they went, but I didn't think they got killed. I had not planned for them to be killed or even knew about it. I'd also like to point out, I didn't take any of your items after the event, Wee.

I feel that we were both crappy to each other, him arresting me for small reasons then hitting me with a baton over and over, me returning the favor by disarming/stunning him and it was all dealt with ICly, I don't feel it right for Wee to bring up a history that has been pretty far from me. I haven't been doing any of this "consistent poor behavior" recently and I'd rather not be judged for something I did in the past years. I am also very hurt that Wee removed me from their Steam F/l right after :(.

P.S: I enjoy the fact you didn't tell them you were beating me repeatly with a stun baton just to egg me on, you added just enough crap as I did, wee.
Last edited by Desucake on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #44673

Desucake wrote:P.S: I enjoy the fact you didn't tell them you were beating me repeatly with a stun baton just to egg me on, you added just enough crap as I did, wee.
It's right there in the logs. If I didn't you would've just gotten up and pocketed the cuffs again. It was funny at the time watching your threats get GLORFed out of you. Also disarm intent isn't "beating".
Spoiler:
Miku Frost has been stunned with the stunbaton by Elle Lowell!
[Science] Speaks-With-Fire hisses, "Try not to kill it. It does-ss-sn't mean any harm. I promis-ss-se."
Elle Lowell tries to remove Miku Frost's handcuffs.
[Common] Lumi Pharon says, "AI IS MALF"
Miku Frost says, "Use the fucking baton again"
Miku Frost says, "I fucking da-GLORF"

[Common] Lumi Pharon says, "HACKED APC, BOTANY"
Miku Frost says, "Alright then."
Elle Lowell asks, "What was that?"
You put the handcuffs into the security belt.

[Common] Ashlyn Northey says, "Good I hope it kills you idiots"
[Common] Lux states, "That is not us."
Miku Frost says, "Beter run-HRNK"
Elle Lowell asks, "I'm sorry did yous ay something?"

[Common] Goddard Riker asks, "Is a hacked APC blue?"
[Common] Lumi Pharon says, "it wasn't emagged, it was still locked."
Miku Frost says, "Run"
paprika wrote:Overzealous sec gets dunked number 40021
No pap, I will not go out with you.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #44700

Two things.

Firstly as for arresting Desu for the medkit, I really do not see that much wrong with it. Was it potentially not the best choice to make? Yes, but I am personally a bit more lax when I play sec, so I see zero wrong with what Yakk did both IC and OOC

Secondly, as for Desus reaction, it seems very greytidy and shitty. You did commit a crime, and you acted like shit to the security officer by firstly taking the cuffs, and then doing what you did. Ill look over the logs again, but so far I see that what Miku did was shitty and grey tiding.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #44711

Antonkr wrote:Two things.

Firstly as for arresting Desu for the medkit, I really do not see that much wrong with it. Was it potentially not the best choice to make? Yes, but I am personally a bit more lax when I play sec, so I see zero wrong with what Yakk did both IC and OOC

Secondly, as for Desus reaction, it seems very greytidy and shitty. You did commit a crime, and you acted like shit to the security officer by firstly taking the cuffs, and then doing what you did. Ill look over the logs again, but so far I see that what Miku did was shitty and grey tiding.
Since it got erased early, I'll state again, wee has done things like this towards me before in the past. One time he arrested me for having jackboots, even though I had asked the HOS for them in the first place, he arrested me then took them. Another time he sat in the checkpoint locker around round start, just to arrest me when I decided to take boots. Both these situations never ended with a fnr reason, so they died out, I actually feel the only reason he's doing fnr, is cause of some idiot killing after the main ordeal had passed on. Shitty as I was with the stun, I never intended for that other guy to kill him, hence why I gave him to the hop. I'd like to also point out, he did not arrest me for crime, he arrested because he said it was power-gamey. Speaking about the murderer himself, is he being brought up for the event as well or are his actions being weighted on me as well?
Last edited by Desucake on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #44716

If you have evidence of it being a metagrudge, hear say doesnt work. I need actual proof, and with that said jackboots are a seperate issue and I dont see how they relate to this. Its a bit far fetched to call it a metagrudge.

Also theft is still a crime and still briggable. You attacked and greytided an officer for doing his job.
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #44722

Antonkr wrote:If you have evidence of it being a metagrudge, hear say doesnt work. I need actual proof, and with that said jackboots are a seperate issue and I dont see how they relate to this. Its a bit far fetched to call it a metagrudge.

Also theft is still a crime and still briggable. You attacked and greytided an officer for doing his job.
This past issue of the boots was seen by hotel and I think it was skor the other time, as for actual logs, I lack cause I honestly didn't see it as a reason for alarm at the time. Also, I am only bringing up another event where he used a small crime just to taunt me, which I found slightly relevant. I also remember and saw it on the logs , wee seemed to have several complaints about him, which is this points out he wasn't the most liked either.

I apologize for my actions towards him either way, I honestly saw it as an eye for an eye turn of if events. I am also sorry that the other guy actually beat him to crit, I would have dragged him back to the hop, but I was cuffed and the hop ignored him, probably cause it was when the ai was malf.
Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #44734

Will take appropriate action when at home.

The reason why this isnt eye for an eye is that what he did was litterally his job. What you did was greyshittery. This isnt an eye for an eye situation, its you clawing out a persons eye after he responded appropriately to what you did.
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #44743

Yeah it would seem more like his job if he arrested me when he saw me the first go or made sense to be doing his "job" while a clown was running free in the brig. I honestly see it silly for the full station to be in chaos and he solely focuses on me stealing something that can heal people. I also ask if the murderer who beat him be brought up to question, since I seem to be takin the main flack of his actions as well. I was a bitch over my actions but I tried to keep it civil, as in turning him into a head and not killing him, I was not partners with the other guy.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #44745

Desucake wrote:Another time he sat in the checkpoint locker around round start, just to arrest me when I decided to take boots.
If you're going to commit the same crime every round what do you expect people to do?

Re: the larger situation:

Sec can't be made valid, nor are you supposed to go get "revenge" on them for doing their job. You stole an item, he arrested you for it and confiscated it. By the sound of it he didn't even give you any brig time, but your immediate response was to start targeting him and escalating the situation by stealing from him or trying to robust him and humiliate him. While I agree with Anton that taking a medkit is not something I would personally care about as an officer (and using the order the items are stashed in the medkit as evidence of their use is more meta) it's still theft and trespassing. And he caught you for it, but all that happened was he confiscated it.

If having a stolen item taken from you and then being set free immediately is enough for you to grind your teeth and decide "I gotta fuck with this guy" you have a serious problem escalating things.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #44752

Though that was not really the idea of the whole thing, you are right. I shouldn't had added to it with the actions I went, if I had just left it alone, the situation would have ended there, but of course I had to keep pushing at it, I admit I may have let past events with wee get to my head and ruined my judgement process. I might have also been a little flustered from events of the station, random attacks and people acting crazy and what not, however, that does not mean I should make it worse for the little of security we got left. I am sorry for the poor choices in the event and understand the frustation that this may have caused. I am especially sorry to Wee, for my past actions that I may never have taken from me, I lost a friend on my list to this and I probably won't get them back. I understand if I don't, they were even trying to be nice about it and I just spat in their face.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #44782

For what it's worth you're one of the players that makes me scratch my head and wonder why they don't just play security themselves. I think you could be really good at it if you tried.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #44785

Action Taken.
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #44789

An0n3 wrote:For what it's worth you're one of the players that makes me scratch my head and wonder why they don't just play security themselves. I think you could be really good at it if you tried.
Actually I have played security more now, since I've been told I would do more good there. However my actions recently show why I don't play security so much, there are a lot of bullheaded people on tg just like me, and they will pull
some stupid actions for small reasons. Do your job, get crap for it, do it wrong and you get the same with a chance for "BWONG!". Being security also very easy to spot, so they know where you are or often the firsts ones to die since no one really works together. I will not give up on being security, I enjoy detective more, I will also use the lessons of my crappy actions of how to approach things. I might have a bit of time to learn, since I figured I'm banned, but not sure how long.-mobile-