Bon Nuit -

Requests which have been closed
Patchouli
Byond Username: Eredale

Bon Nuit -

Post by Patchouli » #27212

Your byond account: Eredale
Your character name: Merideth Sloan (Scientist)
Their character name: Bon Nuit (HoS)
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Bonifique
Server and time: Sybil, the 1-hour round at approx. 4-5PM GMT

Logs and/or screenshots: Just a few quotes.
>DEAD: Lanny Losey says, "Security should all be banned."
>DEAD: Lanny Losey says, "All of them, no exceptions."
>DEAD: Jimothy says, "it would be so much more fun if security played along more instead of instantly killing"
>OOC: Therious: Holy shit for like ten minutes I thought security was going to dunk me for thinking I was a tator when I was just growing weed the whole time
>OOC: Whipvine: bon was a proper cunt
>OOC: Wolfy13: Ban they.

Description of what happened: Basically, it all started as an average DA round, I started as a Scientists and so went to prepare Toxins as I was one of the DAs. As I fiddled with oxy tanks in the science test lab, someone emagged through the entire science wing and Toxins. I called it on the radio to allow Security to investigate unhindered while the engibot repaired the broken airlocks, in an attempt to build a bit of trust. After my initial preparations were done, I left the gas mix to boil over in the ignition chamber and then left for arrival locker area to pick myself up a pink jumpsuit (yes, a pink one).
As I came there, the Detective followed me, and arrested me for having a remote signaler on myself.
I was brought to the brig, where for a good ten or fifteen minutes the HoS and his securiborg tried to interrogate me in various ways, trying to get me to confess that I was a DA and that another DA has gave me away. The HoS has presented me with a choice - either I am a traitor and I get executed (with no captain's authorization, in secret), or I am innocent and get borged or permabrigged (???). As either option was pretty much end of the round, I refused to pick, and so HoS decided to just flat out kill me - I was dragged to the asphyxiation chamber, where he, of course, killed me. After that, he immediately lied to the borg that I suicided; the borg did not object, despite the death was evidently not by suicide. The HoS then proceeded to drag my body to Robotics and tried to borg my (already braindead) corpse, of course without success.
Following that, multiple other people were detained, executed, or gulaged on the only basis of them being given away by other DAs - at this point HoS was already assisted by a team of equally 'skilled' professionals who scurried around the station only to bring HoS his next victim for his ten-minute interrogation. This (and the secret executions) did not stop with an acting Captain on board either.
Somewhere at this point the HoS stood next to a dead body of one of his victims, and whispered in all caps for them to come back to their body that they may be borged. It is bound to stand out in the logs.
The whole thing culminated when one DA finally decided to be smarter and did not give out their target but framed a random unlucky Botanist instead. The HoS, without delay, sent the Securiborg to arrest them and bring them in for another ten-minute interrogation, threatened with torture and the lethal injection. The acts of Security that round were truly painful to observe.

Why they should be banned: Although Security did catch quite a few DAs, that was the fault of DAs who simply confessed and gave out their target without resistance, as well as blind luck, rather than any sort of job skill on the part of HoS. Any of their innocent victims could have easily lied that they were indeed traitorous and pointed to a random person as their target, and all of their traitorous victims could have alo done the same, which would have ended in many more innocent deaths.
That round was the epitome of shitcurity and everything that is wrong with the existance of that concept, and this person should receive a job ban from HoS, if not all security jobs whatsoever.
There were other bad security officers in that round, but the HoS was abhorrent in particular.
Keyblockor

Re: Bon Nuit -

Post by Keyblockor » #27248

Jobban me from HoS and Sec. I don't give a shit about it.

Also. Like i've said before, I did tell you that you were going to be borged, and I did do so.
When you're a toxins scientist and a traitor confessed you're a traitor, I had suspicions. You were then found in Locker Rooms with a Remote Signaller Device and someone falsely reported that 5 Tank Valves were missing from Toxins making me either execute you then borg you or borg you. I told you this before I executed you.

I want to keep people into the round, I borged you and the other traitor, neither you or he did come back to their borged bodies.

Like you said, the Botanist Bob was innocent, however, with no actual proof on his person, he was instead actually let go after being threatened with shit. I had no actual knowledge of why the other engineer was being injected, but I trusted Lum and the other Sec in good faith.

I hate Sec Jobs, Jobban me from them because no matter what I fucking do I always get complained about.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #27418

Keyblockor wrote:I hate Sec Jobs, Jobban me from them because no matter what I fucking do I always get complained about.
If you really want, I can do so.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #27651

Alright well Sec jobban applied. Case closed.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.