Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Requests which have been closed

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Admin, TGMC Game Server Operators, Game Server Operators

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:44 pm #28230

Your byond account: UtterNewbie
Your character name: Kade Shaffer
Their character name: Roman Pavlyunchekov
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Litlbear
Server and time: Sybil, about 10 minutes before this post
Logs and/or screenshots:
Description of what happened:

Silent Otis was an antag mime, Roman Pavlyunchekov was a non antag assistant.

Roman Pavlyunchekov travels with Silent Otis for what is majority of the round, stunning / lasering people which are then killed by Silent Otis or himself. This way they killed from what I figure at least a dozen people, gibing many of them in kitchen, including the HoS. Note most of this was done without words from what I seen and Silent Otis busted Roman Pavlyunchekov out of perma.

I tried to take them out with an atmos(?) tech I encountered, we were both armed with fireaxes, we failed and I got also killed/gibbed, not sure about the tech.

Why they should be banned:

Non-antag murderboning.



QuakeIV
 
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:37 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby QuakeIV » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:46 pm #28231

I can confirm this as the HOS, who was killed by him, then watched him fire on multiple people with a laser gun and generally help the mime kill other people.

His reasoning for killing me was valid (killed muh friends for being shithead gangsters then repeatedly trying to break out of perma), but continuing to help the mime murder people after that was not at all in my opinion.

Incomptinence
 
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 am
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Incomptinence » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:51 pm #28232

I was Ham Barton: assistant and I was lasered by Roman Pavlyunchekov in the kitchen while I tried to disarm the mime/rescue the hos' body. After I died to the mime I saw them laser others including the chef. They latter claimed in OOC they did not know the mime was an antagonist what makes this absurd is the Silent Otis' primary murder weapon was an esword stun baton combo. The mime could not have fired these lasers they were a hulk for much of the rampage.

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 pm #28233

Roman here. Right, so I was not an antag, as our little pal here stated. The mime busted me out of Perma, after the HoS killed all of my friends. The HoS told the mime to take me to be borged, but the mime released me instead, offering me a job, to help him kill the HoS. I accepted, of course. The mime got me all access, and keep in mind, up to this point, I had no clue he was an antag. We eventually catch the HoS, and I happily fire at him along with the mime. He is killed and gibbed. I am sure others are killed as time passes, but we both agreed to leave innocent people alone. When we were attacked, we did defend ourselves. Two engineers attack us with fire-axes, and at first I thought it was mindbreaker, so I let them, however I realized, and we managed to stop them. I save the mime's life, and I am healed as well. One is gibbed, although I was not there to witness it. Shuttle is called, me and mime get tased and cuffed to chairs. Round end. While I understand why UtterNewbie is upset, I had no clue this man was an antag, as I thought it was the alien round. Now we're here, discussing how, infact, I killed nobody, and UtterNewbie attacked me and the mime without so much as a word, then proceeded to request a ban when he died. I guarantee had he succeeded, he wouldn't be posting here.

Just saw Ham's post. What else would you expect when you attack the guy without so much as a word? Learn your place, don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong, and you'd have been fine. And for the record, I fired at the cook to get him to leave, so he wouldn't do what you did, I never killed him.
Image

User avatar
peoplearestrange
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby peoplearestrange » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:02 am #28235

I also have to add that Roman in around earlier spaced the Chaplin during a nuke-ops round (though this was not confirmed to later). So definitely a non-antag murder. I was the warden on this and only had dealings in the brig, but the general consensuses from the HoS and Captain and other sec was that he had committed that crime.
I'm afraid I don't have any personal logs as I assumed it was a one off.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:06 am #28237

Litlbear wrote:We eventually catch the HoS, and I happily fire at him along with the mime. He is killed and gibbed. I am sure others are killed as time passes, but we both agreed to leave innocent people alone. When we were attacked, we did defend ourselves.

Litlbear wrote:I killed nobody.

I find it amusing you contradict yourself so easily.

Litlbear wrote:UtterNewbie attacked me and the mime without so much as a word, then proceeded to request a ban when he died. I guarantee had he succeeded, he wouldn't be posting here.

You want me to ask you to stop killing everyone while standing next to you?

I would have made this thread regardless because you weren't on antag list and murderboned.

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:10 am #28241

peoplearestrange wrote:I also have to add that Roman in around earlier spaced the Chaplin during a nuke-ops round (though this was not confirmed to later). So definitely a non-antag murder. I was the warden on this and only had dealings in the brig, but the general consensuses from the HoS and Captain and other sec was that he had committed that crime.
I'm afraid I don't have any personal logs as I assumed it was a one off.


Actually never killed him. Kept begging Sec to check evidence.
Image

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:11 am #28242

UtterNewbie wrote:
Litlbear wrote:We eventually catch the HoS, and I happily fire at him along with the mime. He is killed and gibbed. I am sure others are killed as time passes, but we both agreed to leave innocent people alone. When we were attacked, we did defend ourselves.

Litlbear wrote:I killed nobody.

I find it amusing you contradict yourself so easily.

Litlbear wrote:UtterNewbie attacked me and the mime without so much as a word, then proceeded to request a ban when he died. I guarantee had he succeeded, he wouldn't be posting here.

You want me to ask you to stop killing everyone while standing next to you?

I would have made this thread regardless because you weren't on antag list and murderboned.


Utter, man, me and the mime were standing in the hallway, not fighting, not attacking. We were literally standing. You two come up with axes, and I really thought it was mindbreaker, since I didn't believe we'd get attacked out of nowhere with fireaxes. You didn't say a word, just started attacking us while we stood there. Please, please, no more trying to make me look worse than I am.
Image

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:26 am #28246

Litlbear wrote:Utter, man, me and the mime were standing in the hallway, not fighting, not attacking. We were literally standing. You two come up with axes, and I really thought it was mindbreaker, since I didn't believe we'd get attacked out of nowhere with fireaxes. You didn't say a word, just started attacking us while we stood there. Please, please, no more trying to make me look worse than I am.

You were killing people and I personally seen you kill people. I went to brig and everyone there was dead while you two were armed with half the armory and cap laser gun, I 'read' the screams on radio about the killings, I was in the kitchen and seen all the gibs after you dragged people there. I had absolutely zero reason to talk to you, I only wanted you to stop shitting the round as fast as possible, sadly by the time we even got to you round was already minutes from end.

User avatar
Antonkr
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:28 pm
Byond Username: Antonkr

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Antonkr » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:32 am #28248

Time to read attack logs. Give me a little.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:34 am #28249

I'm not gonna call that all lies because I assume you don't know any better. All the corpses in Perma are from the HoS. My arming was from the mime's ID. Not sure what screams you're talking about, and i'm kinda hoping you aren't making stuff up. There were a total of 2 gibs that I know of. One was a guy I don't know, i'm assuming done before my release. The other was you. I can see why you're angry, you attacked me and proceeded to die, but let's keep the facts straight.
Image

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:41 am #28250

Litlbear wrote:I'm not gonna call that all lies because I assume you don't know any better. All the corpses in Perma are from the HoS. My arming was from the mime's ID. Not sure what screams you're talking about, and i'm kinda hoping you aren't making stuff up. There were a total of 2 gibs that I know of. One was a guy I don't know, i'm assuming done before my release. The other was you. I can see why you're angry, you attacked me and proceeded to die, but let's keep the facts straight.

Not perma corpses, those I have not seen. I'm talking about brig corpses, an officer and some other people were dead there and entire armory worth of guns was clearly on you and the mime. In kitchen there was gear from I don't even know how many stripped / gibbed people, including the captains. Mime (or you?) was also wearing CMOs pda. HoS I believe screamed over radio that he was being killed in kitchen, I arrived and only seen his remains and items with you 2 killing off people trying to stop you.

You stunned them since hulk antag mime couldn't fire guns, he then esworded them.

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:57 am #28252

Righto. Reasonable, but not the full story. I honestly have no clue about the officers in Brig, I left without a fight. The mime must have killed people before rescuing me, there was already all that stuff there when I was freed. (captain's stuff). Also, I thought the mime was the CMO mime because his clothing and PDA. And, final thing, he was only hulk sometimes. I do take full responsibility for the HoS's death, just as he should take full responsibility for murdering a crit prisoner, and letting 4 others die.
Image

Saintish
 
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 am
Byond Username: Saintish

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Saintish » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:01 am #28253

alright, so it's like 12:00 at night and i'm gathering my thoughts as i go.

Alright, so, I joined in on them, because Roman's always been a pretty cool guy, never known him to do shitty murderboning cults - this wasn't one of them btw. I got caught eventually by Security and Roman and I begged for them to just kill me. I ended up suiciding, yeah, to go with the whole Allah gig. Really, only antag-ish actiosn I witnessed were the leader (Ooooobooonga something), Roman, and I kidnapping some guy and getting him to join us. I think he ended up dead when Security and the crew sieged us.

Everything was in retaliation to the grey/sectide randomly attacking our base of operations. That secborg Roman and I killed? It was trying to arrest us all for absolutely nothing. I later adminhelp'd that the borg be revived somehow because I felt shitty killing it as non-antag. Roman really just tried to help everyone that round, and even persuaded me not to attack Sec when I was being brigged.

I don't know anything about the HOS being shit, I didn't stay on long enough to witness that.

as for Roman, yeah, he's a 10/10 all-around upstanding citizen

Not exactly my best literary composition but it works for this

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:05 am #28254

Saintish wrote:That secborg Roman and I killed? It was trying to arrest us all for absolutely nothing.

I'm not sure you can kill security for trying to arrest you.

User avatar
ThatSlyFox
 
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:00 am
Location: USA!
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby ThatSlyFox » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:15 am #28255

UtterNewbie wrote:
Litlbear wrote:I'm not gonna call that all lies because I assume you don't know any better. All the corpses in Perma are from the HoS. My arming was from the mime's ID. Not sure what screams you're talking about, and i'm kinda hoping you aren't making stuff up. There were a total of 2 gibs that I know of. One was a guy I don't know, i'm assuming done before my release. The other was you. I can see why you're angry, you attacked me and proceeded to die, but let's keep the facts straight.

Not perma corpses, those I have not seen. I'm talking about brig corpses, an officer and some other people were dead there and entire armory worth of guns was clearly on you and the mime. In kitchen there was gear from I don't even know how many stripped / gibbed people, including the captains. Mime (or you?) was also wearing CMOs pda. HoS I believe screamed over radio that he was being killed in kitchen, I arrived and only seen his remains and items with you 2 killing off people trying to stop you.

You stunned them since hulk antag mime couldn't fire guns, he then esworded them.


So I was Silent Otis the Chief Medical Mime(CMO). The armory was looted by secuirty after my first failed attempt to release everyone from perma. The brig killings was all me. Those gibs in the kitchen was done before we arrived. The HoS said he was going to gib someone so i assume those were his doing. Yes we(I?) killed the people trying to stop us because fuck valid hunters like you. I only gibbed you because honestly i was annoyed by you.

About the HoS being shit. 5 people were in perma and one of them was telling me he was there because he was in EVA. Also Roman was the only prisoner to survive perma only because the HoS trusted me to borg him. We found the rest of the dead prisoners scattered among robotics and other places.

PostThis post was deleted by Saintish on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:28 am.
Reason: nevermind, probably not relevant

User avatar
Fragnostic
 
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 2:11 am
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Fragnostic » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:28 am #28287

I can confirm. I was Oboongoo Coochoongoo, the East Nigerian leader of the Regional ISIS division of Nigeria. We were running a gimmick, setting up a nice base, fake walls, double wall reinforcement, a torture chamber, a prison, and interrogation room, a discipline room filled with shards of glass where we were supposed to throw enemies of ISIS inside of without shoes. We were all wearing black jumpsuits, berets, jackboots, and I, the leader, a balaclava. We were done with the base for the most part and making little touch ups to make it less obvious when John Doe walks past and starts screaming about us, calling us shady guys with berets in matching uniforms, setting up a base. He does a 180 degree turn and bolts. Then Rocco Ward or something rushed in and starts shoving us down our one tile wide path to the torture room, wanting to start something. Roman slips the fuck and cuffs him. Mayan, Roman, and I drag him inside and I strip him. We deliberate what we would do to him, with him present. We rule out outright killing him because we 'pity' him, we said. But we wanted him to take an oath for him to join and try to forcibly recruit him. No dice, so we trust him to not tattle. We are about to let him go and is uncuffed when 3 sec officers, the detective, HoS, the Captain, a chemist, and several other assistants start pushing into our base. There are the noises of battle heard outside, and Roman and I are further into the glass torture room with Rocco. Rocco sees we are being sieges and decides to fuck me over, bashing me with a toolbox, even after I secured his life and freedom. I get up and then Roman knocks him down while I beat the fuck into crit, since he was robust and I was almost in crit, so he had full intent to kill and him getting back up meant death for sure. A secborg rushes in, firing tasers without warning or explanation, and Rocco's body was in a locker at this point so he couldn't have suspected something wrong. Just getting stunned for making a base and wearing uniforms. It uses all of its charge too fast and couldn't fire anymore fast enough , we robust that and make our way to the main central part of the base, at the incinerator, Roman and Mayan are arrested and do not resist against the officers using non lethal force. However, we did actively retaliate against assistants or any other nonsec personnel with weapons, since they have no standard to live up to, and can harm us with no abandon. Roman and Mayan Steve are arrested, and I plot an escape plan while I try to get some medical supplies since I am stumbling around in redzone health. I sadly state over radio that our paramilitary group has declared jihad on Nanotrasen for their actions in the siege of the ISIS HQ of Space Facility XVIII. I state that our stance on Nanotrasen was complacent and in fact moderately loyal. We were never defiant, but organized ourselves by interest, interest in advocating the rights of those who clamor for an Islamic State. At this point, I declared war pretty much. I was shortly captured and permanrigged in an individual cell, not the common cell. I burn my hand on the lightbulb to crit and die. As a ghost, I follow my ex soldiers and see Roman. He is held hostage by a mime who seems to be a CMO. Roman is cuffed and seem to be constantly threatened by the Mime, possibly over PDA, because mime. They have a conversation and Roman is released, where Roman seems to be stunning the HoS and others who violently participated in the ISIS siege, while the Mime runs up to them and eswords. I feel it was justified since Roman can't stop the Mime and he might as well join him or be killed, after all, the Mime couldn't be stunned(he had hulk), so he was under the constant threat of being slashed the fuck out. The raid on our headquarters shoud have never happened, since we did nothing illegal and were not I the possession of contraband. They just saw a little gimmick and kicked the front door, maybe to cooperate, but that HoS was SHITTY. Locked me without asking anything, in a single perma cell. Some even tried to break us out from space since they saw the excessive use of force from sec and the perma sentences handed out for small things, even to nonISIS members. Pretty shitty Head Staff in general, but other security officers were decent to be honest.

Also, Roman didn't kill that Chaplain, I did because he beat me with a null rod out of nowhere for no apparent reason, just because I was there and I was wondering why he insisted on being very close to me. He best me into or age zone and so I pushed him and beat him to death. I saw movement from light in chapel maint and decide to space the fucker really quick. Too late, Captain in fancy jacket walk in and see me about mass drive the body and says "Um...I don't even want to know." And so I hurry and space him before he changed his mind.
Image

User avatar
Summoner
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:56 pm
Byond Username: Summoner99

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Summoner » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:46 am #28315

Roboticist here, I'm just going to add to this thread with what I saw of the duo during that round.

I teleported into the Morgue with a Ripley while the Mime was in crit after his fight with Security. The two were of course both covered with security gear. When Roman got the Mime up he muttered "Loyalty till death." I asked him what he meant by that and he simply said "This guy", then the two went off to get a "present" that Roman had for the Mime.

It's a minor thing but it's just what I saw of the two, showing that Roman was indeed helping the Mime.
Image
Long time player and former admin

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:28 am #28319

Fragnostic wrote:I can confirm. I was Oboongoo Coochoongoo, the East Nigerian leader of the Regional ISIS division of Nigeria. We were running a gimmick, setting up a nice base, fake walls, double wall reinforcement, a torture chamber, a prison, and interrogation room, a discipline room filled with shards of glass where we were supposed to throw enemies of ISIS inside of without shoes. We were all wearing black jumpsuits, berets, jackboots, and I, the leader, a balaclava. We were done with the base for the most part and making little touch ups to make it less obvious when John Doe walks past and starts screaming about us, calling us shady guys with berets in matching uniforms, setting up a base. He does a 180 degree turn and bolts. Then Rocco Ward or something rushed in and starts shoving us down our one tile wide path to the torture room, wanting to start something. Roman slips the fuck and cuffs him. Mayan, Roman, and I drag him inside and I strip him. We deliberate what we would do to him, with him present. We rule out outright killing him because we 'pity' him, we said. But we wanted him to take an oath for him to join and try to forcibly recruit him. No dice, so we trust him to not tattle.

Assistants are on station to help people and answer to absolutely everyone, if you were any other job you are expected to do your job and not organize gangs. Having a torture chamber and contemplating killing someone that you strip cuffed as a non-antag and you even forcibly try to convert him to your cause. I'm not even going to expand upon how ridiculously out of touch an "ISIS" roleplay is in ss13 setting.

Fragnostic wrote:We are about to let him go and is uncuffed when 3 sec officers, the detective, HoS, the Captain, a chemist, and several other assistants start pushing into our base. There are the noises of battle heard outside, and Roman and I are further into the glass torture room with Rocco. Rocco sees we are being sieges and decides to fuck me over, bashing me with a toolbox, even after I secured his life and freedom. I get up and then Roman knocks him down while I beat the fuck into crit, since he was robust and I was almost in crit, so he had full intent to kill and him getting back up meant death for sure.

You kidnap someone, threaten him with death or conversion and then crit him when he tries to escape, hiding his body in a locker. As non-antags. You think it's fine to play like this?

Fragnostic wrote:A secborg rushes in, firing tasers without warning or explanation, and Rocco's body was in a locker at this point so he couldn't have suspected something wrong. Just getting stunned for making a base and wearing uniforms. It uses all of its charge too fast and couldn't fire anymore fast enough , we robust that

The entire sec force and captain was according to your own words after you, yet you claim the borg couldn't have suspected you did something wrong. You then kill another innocent player, the borg, merely for trying to arrest you.

Fragnostic wrote:our paramilitary group has declared jihad on Nanotrasen for their actions in the siege of the ISIS HQ

Thanks for your lengthy confession, please explain why shouldn't you also be banned? Gang shit, FNR killing and greytiding is not tolerated here.

Fragnostic wrote:The raid on our headquarters shoud have never happened, since we did nothing illegal

The only legal thing you did was suicide on a light bulb. Where do you people even come from? Use common sense!

Saintish
 
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 am
Byond Username: Saintish

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Saintish » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:06 am #28323

Actually, we didn't initially plan to kill him. We planned to record an audio log of him saying our oath via the Universal Translator. If he snitched, we would have a third party hand it into Security. I don't know what he did to be killed, but it certainly wasn't for conversions' sake.

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:22 am #28327

I found the recorder, however we got sieged, and never managed to record it. I listened to the recording, since it's all I had left of you guys.
Image

User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Bluespace » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:29 am #28328

Security have every right to bust into wherever they please btw just saying.
Especially if you kidnap someone and put them in a torture chamber lol.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:00 am #28331

They do have every right, but the only reaso the OP made this is because he died even after I didn't fight back before my health went orange because I thought it was mind breaker.
Image

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 am #28334

Litlbear wrote:the only reaso the OP made this is because he died even after I didn't fight back before my health went orange because I thought it was mind breaker.

Litlbear wrote:I guarantee had he succeeded, he wouldn't be posting here.

UtterNewbie wrote:I would have made this thread regardless because you weren't on antag list and murderboned.

You can keep repeating yourself and speculate all you want, any of the people you killed could have made the ban request, just so happens I actually put in the effort and did it. It does not change what you did and doesn't help your case in any way.

I skimmed through the thread again and I didn't notice this being brought up yet: you lasered chef in his own department. Not the hulk that couldn't fire lasers, you did. In his own workplace, in which you were intruding.

User avatar
Fragnostic
 
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 2:11 am
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Fragnostic » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:05 pm #28375

UtterNewbie wrote:
Fragnostic wrote:I can confirm. I was Oboongoo Coochoongoo, the East Nigerian leader of the Regional ISIS division of Nigeria. We were running a gimmick, setting up a nice base, fake walls, double wall reinforcement, a torture chamber, a prison, and interrogation room, a discipline room filled with shards of glass where we were supposed to throw enemies of ISIS inside of without shoes. We were all wearing black jumpsuits, berets, jackboots, and I, the leader, a balaclava. We were done with the base for the most part and making little touch ups to make it less obvious when John Doe walks past and starts screaming about us, calling us shady guys with berets in matching uniforms, setting up a base. He does a 180 degree turn and bolts. Then Rocco Ward or something rushed in and starts shoving us down our one tile wide path to the torture room, wanting to start something. Roman slips the fuck and cuffs him. Mayan, Roman, and I drag him inside and I strip him. We deliberate what we would do to him, with him present. We rule out outright killing him because we 'pity' him, we said. But we wanted him to take an oath for him to join and try to forcibly recruit him. No dice, so we trust him to not tattle.

Assistants are on station to help people and answer to absolutely everyone, if you were any other job you are expected to do your job and not organize gangs. Having a torture chamber and contemplating killing someone that you strip cuffed as a non-antag and you even forcibly try to convert him to your cause. I'm not even going to expand upon how ridiculously out of touch an "ISIS" roleplay is in ss13 setting.
Are you daft? Assistants have the job they have so they have no responsibilty. If they would like to work, they would assist someone who needs help. It's funny that you lodged this ban request out of sheer anger, because Roman did ASSIST the CMO mime, and it was IC because I observed my comrade to see how his fate ended. He was being threatened by the mime, so how would he have taken him down? Stun weapons don't work and he was cuffed until he agreed to help. It's either that or get killed by the mime.
Fragnostic wrote:We are about to let him go and is uncuffed when 3 sec officers, the detective, HoS, the Captain, a chemist, and several other assistants start pushing into our base. There are the noises of battle heard outside, and Roman and I are further into the glass torture room with Rocco. Rocco sees we are being sieges and decides to fuck me over, bashing me with a toolbox, even after I secured his life and freedom. I get up and then Roman knocks him down while I beat the fuck into crit, since he was robust and I was almost in crit, so he had full intent to kill and him getting back up meant death for sure.

You kidnap someone, threaten him with death or conversion and then crit him when he tries to escape, hiding his body in a locker. As non-antags. You think it's fine to play like this?
He rushed our base with a toolbox with full intent of busting in and snitching. He attacked and pushed/disarmed us. So we flash+stun+strip and ask him who he's working for, who sent him. We did decide it would be better to let him go and convert him. We gave him that choice. We let them leave, but not before making an oath. We release him, give him his shit back, and uncuff, and when he sees us get seiged(turns out John Doe convinced sec to rush our base, and they were just preparing), the fuck decides to be grateful and bash me unconscious with a toolbox, I get up in redzone health and Roman shoves him over and I beat him into crit, but we couldn't go to medbay without getting brigged/executed, so I leave him in a locker and intended to come back for him.
Fragnostic wrote:A secborg rushes in, firing tasers without warning or explanation, and Rocco's body was in a locker at this point so he couldn't have suspected something wrong. Just getting stunned for making a base and wearing uniforms. It uses all of its charge too fast and couldn't fire anymore fast enough , we robust that

The entire sec force and captain was according to your own words after you, yet you claim the borg couldn't have suspected you did something wrong. You then kill another innocent player, the borg, merely for trying to arrest you.
The secborg was the first to bust in and started shooting taser shots as fast as possible. Who is to say the next shots aren't lasers or an electrical arm? The borg didn't even use the COMPLI-O-NATOR or ask, just taser shots and I tried to flash it, but then that fuck Rocco started hitting me and yeah.

Fragnostic wrote:our paramilitary group has declared jihad on Nanotrasen for their actions in the siege of the ISIS HQ

Thanks for your lengthy confession, please explain why shouldn't you also be banned? Gang shit, FNR killing and greytiding is not tolerated here.
Taken out of context, I declared jihad(in fukken cuffs running away) after we saw them use lethal force and a willingness to extinguish our lives and freedoms in order to screw our movement over, which we agreed was cooperative with Nanotrasen rule initially. The kill I did was in self-defense, because I was almost critted and still kept getting hit, f I hadn't done that it would've been me, baby.This wasn't greytiding, it was an ideological convention that happened to have only assistants, and we were peacefully setting up base,didn't even start recruiting yet. And what authority do you have to stop a gimmick from happening? If you have the power to change server policy to prohibit "Gang shit" then why did you lodge a ban request? Why not ban us? Well, because you died early on and sound bitter as fuck.

Fragnostic wrote:The raid on our headquarters should have never happened, since we did nothing illegal

The only legal thing you did was suicide on a light bulb. Where do you people even come from? Use common sense!
We did nothing illegal prior to the raids, which were carried out with lethal force. The captain was a stoic, but decent player and was the only one to stun and cuff me, like any other criminal.


I'd like to say that while it sounds upsetting, we did everything possible to avoid killing, as a whole. The guy who we 'kidnapped' actually discovered our base and I guess he thought "O NO LE CULT/SYNDIE/TATOR/ALLEN BASE TOOLBOX KILL KILL KILL WIN WIN WIN!!!". We shouldve killed him right there but we wanted to RP an interrogation and ask him about who sent him or who does he work for, and even told him on the spot that we ruled out killing him. And I thought that since the borg had let Rocco beat me nearly into crit, that it was emagged and rogue by Rocco, since it shot tasers at everyone but Rocco, who surprise, was still beating me. I crit him and try to flash borgie. And then it was shitsec party fest except for the cap and officer with purple hair.
Image

User avatar
Hornygranny
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Hornygranny » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:17 pm #28384

Code: Select all
/*
Assistant
*/
/datum/job/assistant
   title = "Assistant"
   flag = ASSISTANT
   department_flag = CIVILIAN
   faction = "Station"
   total_positions = -1
   spawn_positions = -1
   supervisors = "absolutely everyone"


supervisors = "absolutely everyone"
Image

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:28 pm #28388

It's beautiful how you claim to know so much about us and what we did when the only time you were involved was when you attacked me without so much as a word, and I didn't fight back at first, assuming it to be mind breaker, because I had never seen anyone stupid enough to do something like that. Now you claim to know everything that happened?
Image

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:35 pm #28422

Litlbear wrote:It's beautiful how you claim to know so much about us and what we did when the only time you were involved was when you attacked me without so much as a word, and I didn't fight back at first, assuming it to be mind breaker, because I had never seen anyone stupid enough to do something like that. Now you claim to know everything that happened?

It's not hard putting things together from what was said so far.

User avatar
Litlbear
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 am

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby Litlbear » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:56 am #28465

You seem to have the honor of knowing exactly who I shot, who I didn't shoot, who was killed and all that.
Image

User avatar
UtterNewbie
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Roman Pavlyunchekov non-antag murderbone

Postby UtterNewbie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:58 am #33990

I'd like to retract this ban request as I am satisfied that the griffin in question managed to fuck up sufficiently in the mean time to get banned from assistant for a month.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1425

You can go ahead and close this now as I revel in glee.


Return to Resolved Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users