[Dick Biggus/Malphas Grant griefed me by keeping me in perma

Requests which have been closed
GayPlague

[Dick Biggus/Malphas Grant griefed me by keeping me in perma

Post by GayPlague » #30316

Your byond account: GayPlague
Your character name: random name
Their character name: Dickus Biggus, Malphas Grant
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):?
Server and time: 10-something EST
Logs and/or screenshots: I didn't take any
Description of what happened: I had an emergency close to round start as CE, so stepped into a locker. I came back to find Dickus Biggus permabrigging me after saying the captain requested my demotion. I then called the name of him and Malphas Grant every time they walked by. I tried to escape and was dragged back into my cell, continued telling them that I didn't commit a crime, and this led them to lock me down in my cell, and then when I explained more, they straightjacket me and muzzle me. I was left there even as there were heat issues and atmospheric breach issues, and as the shuttle left. This simply has not been resolved.

Why they should be banned: Despite me trying every possible avenue, including admins, to resolve a conflict, they basically shit on me and made it worse for their fun/my grief.
Septavius

Re: [Dick Biggus/Malphas Grant griefed me by keeping me in p

Post by Septavius » #30330

if you're going to make a ban request about this ordeal, make it out to the guy who ordered your arrest. i put the muzzle on you because you were LITERALLY spamming the chat with the same phrase just copying/pasting. and if you're going to lie about leaving, try and make it believable.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #30474

Going to direct the person who originally brigged you to the thread to see if he has anything to say.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #30490

Didn't see them around, but noticed a previous note for shitty behavior. Ban and jobban for Biggus applied.
From this I don't really see a reason to ban Septavius though, and what he did seems to be by the book.
GayPlague

Post by GayPlague » #30494

Septavius wrote:if you're going to make a ban request about this ordeal, make it out to the guy who ordered your arrest. i put the muzzle on you because you were LITERALLY spamming the chat with the same phrase just copying/pasting. and if you're going to lie about leaving, try and make it believable.
I was spamming it because you wouldn't listen. If someone is being held without charge, it's security's responsibility to deal with it, period. You also straight jacketed me to the bed, just to add to the grief. You also refused to help with the heat/atmos problem that was harming me. You also refused to take me to the shuttle.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #30498

GayPlague wrote:
Septavius wrote:if you're going to make a ban request about this ordeal, make it out to the guy who ordered your arrest. i put the muzzle on you because you were LITERALLY spamming the chat with the same phrase just copying/pasting. and if you're going to lie about leaving, try and make it believable.
I was spamming it because you wouldn't listen. If someone is being held without charge, it's security's responsibility to deal with it, period. You also straight jacketed me to the bed, just to add to the grief. You also refused to help with the heat/atmos problem that was harming me. You also refused to take me to the shuttle.
I had shit to do and you were just being an annoyance. get over it.
FRONK
Byond Username: HITHISISFRONK

Post by FRONK » #30507

The perma was by order of the HoS after nobody came to demote him. I don't have the exact logs, but the conversation was something along the lines of "Well the Captain said that he wants him perma'd, so..."

I would have checked on him but it was quite hectic and the perma ended up getting vented to space. The only role I had in this was obeying orders.

Also, being a twat to security because it's their 'responsibility' is a good way for them to turn the other way when something horrible happens to you, FYI. Nothing to do with my part, but it explains Septavius's behavior, which falls under IC issue if I'm right.

Nonetheless, I played only the role of the actual stuffing into the perma area under orders. BRing it up with the cap and HoS of that round.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #30521

The perma order was not mine, Commander Kades wanted the CE to be perma'd because he thought the CE fucked off into space at the time being.
Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #30528

Hm, this doesn't really seem like FRONK's fault seeing that it was the captains orders. Gonna get the capt to come here and explain himself. This entirely seems like a misunderstanding.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #30536

yeah, biggus shouldn't be held accountable for this whole ordeal
Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #30546

Worth mentioning that his ban was removed.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #36851

Seems to be resolved. Closing report, PM me if this was not the case.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box