Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #40706

Your byond account:Wizardjenkins66
Your character name:Scott Osterweis
Their character name:Captain Toast
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time:Badger, 8:40 Pm Central standard time
Logs and/or screenshots:
Forums hate logs.txt
Description of what happened:I got lasered out of nowhere by the HOS, Ran away, and when pursued shot and cuffed her with an Egun, Dragged her off, Attempted to surrender to less shitty security personnel, Got arrested but released, Returned to the HOS, Gave them a gender change, Left when attacked by a Geneticist, Before being killed by the Hos.
Why they should be banned: Murder, Reasonless Escalation, Using the lethal setting on a civilian
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Captain Toast Secban

Post by Wyzack » #41221

I believe i was the sec officer who saved you, if i am thinking of the correct round. I was hesitant to let you go because i did not know the full story but the blobs were really foremost in my mind. As far as i can tell Captain Toast was being a shit for insisting to murder you. He was also not the actual HoS, as the HoS slot was still open when i joined

*EDIT
As a sidenote i was going to arrest him if he boarded the shuttle, as it was quite clear he murdered you. Unfortunately he never did.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #42494

Code: Select all

[21:35:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) attempted to touch Captain Toast(toast33) </font>
[21:35:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) attempted to touch Captain Toast(toast33) </font>
[21:35:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) shaked Captain Toast(toast33) </font>
[21:35:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) shaked Captain Toast(toast33) </font>
[21:35:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Captain Toast(toast33) attacked Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) with energy gun(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[21:35:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Captain Toast(toast33) shot kitten with The laser</font>
[21:35:40]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) shot Captain Toast(toast33) with The electrode</font>
[21:35:45]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) handcuffed Captain Toast(toast33) </font>
[21:38:55]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) shot Captain Toast(toast33) with The syringe REAGENTS:chloralhydrate (15) </font>
[21:39:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of Eyepatch HUD</font>
[21:39:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the security satchel</font>
[21:39:09]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the security gas mask</font>
[21:39:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the black gloves</font>
[21:39:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the head of security drill hat</font>
[21:39:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the jackboots</font>
[21:39:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the security belt</font>
[21:39:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the security officer's jumpsuit</font>
[21:39:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the armored trenchoat</font>
[21:39:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of Captain Toast's ID Card (Captain)</font>
[21:39:23]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) stripped Captain Toast(toast33) of the head of security's bowman headset</font>
[21:39:31]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) grabbed Captain Toast(toast33) passively</font>
[21:39:43]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) operated Captain Toast(toast33) Operation type: gender reassignment</font>
[21:40:06]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) attacked Captain Toast(toast33) with retractor(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[21:40:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) attacked Captain Toast(toast33) with retractor(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[21:40:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Scott Osterweis(wizardjenkins66) attacked Captain Toast(toast33) with retractor(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
It looks like you were trying to provoke him at first, and then stuncuffed him when he retaliated.

Then while he was cuffed you had him drugged, stripped him of all his posessions, and forcefully changed his gender.

Can you please explain?
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #42521

The "Attempted to Touch" message only appears when you attempt to hug the person, If it's on Disarm or Harm, It says you attempted to punch. Some people just don't like people hugging them.
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #44737

I'll speak to toast about this, but your actions were very clearly provocative so it is unlikely a ban will be issued.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?