Hitler AI

Requests which have been closed
omnitricks

Hitler AI

Post by omnitricks » #42033

Your byond account: omnitricks
Your character name: Caden Joghs (Head of Personnel)
Their character name: D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B.
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Nitro2985
Server and time: Sybil 7pm gmt
Logs and/or screenshots:
Caden Joghs is hit by an electrode in the right arm!
OOC: Baka_1984: big hero 6 is quite cliche. even for pizar
OOC: Thurgatar: What language of dub?
OOC: Baka_1984: pixar*
[Common] D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B. states, "Please leave my upload HoP"
Caden Joghs is hit by an electrode in the left arm!
Caden Joghs is hit by an electrode in the right arm!
[Engineering] William Wallace says, "All I do is crank shit to max but keep the distro pump low"
OOC: VistaPOWA: a dumb language
[Security] Rambo says, "cargo sec reporting in"
Caden Joghs is hit by an electrode in the right leg!
Caden Joghs is hit by an electrode in the right leg!
Your armor softens the blow!
Caden Joghs is hit by an electrode in the left leg!
[Common] Caden Joghs stammers, "I am-m act-tin-n-n-ng-g-g c-cap-pt-tain-n s-s-so I c-can-n-n d-do w-wh-hat-t-t I w-wan-n-nt-t-t-t AI."
Caden Joghs stammers, "I am-m act-tin-n-n-ng-g-g c-cap-pt-tain-n s-s-so I c-can-n-n d-do w-wh-hat-t-t I w-wan-n-nt-t-t-t AI."
[Common] D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B. states, "Prints-the-paper has signed up as Librarian."
OOC: Oneoneoneoneone: I still need to see big hero 6. I can't live my life without seeing all pixar movies (except cars 2)
[Common] Rob Ust says, "ai"
[Common] Rob Ust says, "open please"
[Common] Caden Joghs says, "AI unbolt this door at once. Law 2."
Caden Joghs says, "AI unbolt this door at once. Law 2."
[Command] Caden Joghs asks, "Do we have an RD?"
Caden Joghs says, "Do we have an RD?"
OOC: Gadeladriel: I fucking hate flash
[Common] D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B. states, "Acting Captain Caden Joghs, changing my laws can lead to incredible harm to humans. Permission denied"

[Common] D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B. states, "Acting Captain, please cease trying to change my laws or I will order my borg to arrest you"
[Common] Caden Joghs says, "You have no right AI. Fuck off or I will consider you rogue and have you decommissioned"
Caden Joghs says, "You have no right AI. Fuck off or I will consider you rogue and have you decommissioned"

D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B. states, "Please do not clone the acting captain"

Description of what happened:
Round start and there was no captain. As HoP I went to secure the captain's stuff. Then I went to change the AI's laws as I always do everytime I am captain or acting captain. Ai turns on the turrets. When I get out to turn them off the AI bolts the door and starts talking about potential harm. Considering the circumstances there is no reason for it to prevent me from doing so and its against the silicon policy.

Went to engineering to get gloves because silicon players need to know their place in the pecking order of the station and saw someone with dual eswords killing someone while running into maint Try to stop him but died. After I died, I ghosted to see the fun and hear the AI telling everyone not to clone me. I was not ghosted all the time because I was waiting to be cloned but I think he also was telling everyone I was rogue because I heard the HoS saying that I went rogue.

Why they should be banned:
Against silicon policy for one in not allowing me to upload the laws I want especially since I had the authority at the time. After that my round was completely fucked over because the AI convinced everyone I was rogue without any proof and I was unable to do my job because command was so messed up no one knew who had my stuff. When I finally got back my stuff and went to do my job, the tator which the AI gave MY job to sprayed me with acid until I died and proceeded to gib me eventhough some people tried to help. Overall my entire round went fubar because of the AI's actions. I wouldn't have been dead because of the AI. I wouldn't have had my items taken by anyone especially Blast if I wasn't dead. I wouldn't have had to try and fix everything with braindamage because of the AI and I wouldn't have a tator in a position to kill me for my job if it wasn't for the AI.

And yes, the AI in asserting that I was a tator without proof from the start actually GAVE an actual tator HoP powers just because which really became the cause my permanently being taken out of the round among other things.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: Hitler AI

Post by Ikarrus » #42498

According to silicon policy AIs can't deny people with legitimate access from entering their upload without probable cause. I'll have to hear what the AI has to say first.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Nitrousoxide
Byond Username: Nitro2985

Post by Nitrousoxide » #43802

I was the AI this round.

There were two reasons why I did not permit him access to the Upload.

1: There were openly hostile elements on the station. 2.1.6 states that Asimov AI's can deny entrance to the upload with probable cause. 2.1.6.1 defines Probable cause to include the presence of confirmed traitors, cultists/tomes, nuclear operatives, or any other human acting against the station in general. The presence of traitors/nuke agents was already known to me, and should be expected given that the HoP died mere moments after trying to change my laws to a dual esword wielding traitor.

This also leads into the second reason I did not allow him access.

2: 2.1.6.1 also defines probable cause as the person trying to enter not generally having upload access as part of their job. This person was the HoP and only acting captain. Access to the upload is not generally part of the HoP's permissions. Had he been the actual captain, (and esword traitors weren't running around murdering people) I would have let him in.
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » #43982

Nice try.

There were no reports of tators or nuke ops. No one shouted it out on the comms. The reason I died was because I actually ran into one on my way to engineering. That tator only had one person with him. His already dead victim and seeing me I got attacked as well. No witnesses = no one to report = no reason to suspect probable cause because I was obviously not changing laws for you to valid.

As acting captain it becomes part of my job and perogative to do what I want until a captain is assigned. In other words, I was the actual captain for that duration with all rights and responsibilities. I secured all the stuff in the captain's room (nuke disk, spare id, pinpointer, etc) and therefore I can exercise my rights as well (changing AI laws, permabrigging people, making department overhauls, etc.)

That and if you truly were concerned about probably cause you wouldn't be pulling bullshit like

or you would have given a reason like "there are tators on the station so I cannot allow you to change my laws because it may potentially harm them."

Instead all you said is

and

[Common] D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B. states, "Acting Captain Caden Joghs, changing my laws can lead to incredible harm to humans. Permission denied"

and

[Common] D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B. states, "Acting Captain, please cease trying to change my laws or I will order my borg to arrest you"

It seemed more of a personal preference that you wanted to stay asimov more than preventing human harm since your human harm is general and not exact to point out probable cause.
Nitrousoxide
Byond Username: Nitro2985

Post by Nitrousoxide » #44105

omnitricks wrote: There were no reports of tators or nuke ops. No one shouted it out on the comms. The reason I died was because I actually ran into one on my way to engineering. That tator only had one person with him. His already dead victim and seeing me I got attacked as well. No witnesses = no one to report = no reason to suspect probable cause because I was obviously not changing laws for you to valid.
You forget that I can see more than you can. I saw the guy playing with his energy sword. The fact that you were too busy trying to fuck with my laws to pay attention to what was going on around the station isn't my fault.
omnitricks wrote: As acting captain it becomes part of my job and perogative to do what I want until a captain is assigned. In other words, I was the actual captain for that duration with all rights and responsibilities. I secured all the stuff in the captain's room (nuke disk, spare id, pinpointer, etc) and therefore I can exercise my rights as well (changing AI laws, permabrigging people, making department overhauls, etc.)
Just because some crappy HoP gives himself upload access and starts calling himself captain doesn't mean I need to let him into my upload. In my eyes you were just a self-promoted HoP. None of the other heads approved of your self-promotion. You were there to grab the disk and keep the station running until the real captain comes, that's your job when the captain hasn't joined yet. This wasn't a matter of the captain having been killed and is uncloneable. The round had just started and the captain was slightly delayed in arriving on the station. That doesn't mean you get to reorg everything and assume total dictatorial control of everything, I'm sorry.
omnitricks wrote: That and if you truly were concerned about probably cause you wouldn't be pulling bullshit like

I'm sorry, but none of the Heads who were around thought you were a good HoP or acting captain. You didn't take care of your HoP duties, you didn't promote anyone to take over while you played captain. I didn't want you cloned because you would have spent the rest of your life trying to get into my upload and keeping me busy so I couldn't deal with e-sword wielding traitors like the one that killed you.
omnitricks wrote: or you would have given a reason like "there are tators on the station so I cannot allow you to change my laws because it may potentially harm them."

Instead all you said is

and

and

It seemed more of a personal preference that you wanted to stay asimov more than preventing human harm since your human harm is general and not exact to point out probable cause.
I'm sorry I couldn't give a detailed listing of every reason why you couldn't be allowed into the upload as I was DEALING WITH THE HUMAN HARM THAT THE TRAITOR WAS DISHING OUT. Maybe I should ignore my law 1 concerns to deal with your law 2 bullshit? Oh wait, I can't.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #47117

The HoP has default access to the AI upload. He is one of those technically permitted by centcom to access the chamber. Additionally, just because there are a presence of traitors on station does not necessarily implicate the HoP as one of them.

I won't issue a jobban for this this time, however next time please refer to
In the absence of probable cause, you can still demand someone seeking upload access be accompanied by another trustworthy human or a cyborg.
if you wanted to deny him access.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?