Shitty Captain

Post by Wyzack » #43888

Your byond account: Wyzack
Your character name: Caleb Robinson
Their character name: Mister Toast
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Toast33
Server and time: Badger, ~4 oclock EST Nov 16
Logs and/or screenshots: Did not grab them unfortunately
Description of what happened: Extended round, not much going on. Eventually after a few hours we call a transfer shuttle. As i am running from my office to the shuttle there is an early launch request, and then another. Obviously i kinda begin to panic a bit. I make it on the shuttle and run to the cockpit. I start yelling at the Captain and RD who are there for being shits and priming an early launch with absolutely no emergency. Captain comes out of the shuttlebridge and tries to inject me with a DNA injector. I try to run away, but am kinda boxed in. I switch to disarm, try to switch hands, but potatoe lag makes it not work. My shotgun goes off, not sure if it hit anyone. Then the captain pull out his baton, knocks me down, and injects me with the DNA injector. I believe he has not spoken a single word this whole time. I then turn into a FUCKING MONKEY! I am pissed and try to kill him as a monkey, but an odessyus picks me up and removes me from the bridge, so i dont push the issue.
Why they should be banned: fucking priming an early launch with no emergancy, and then turning someone into a monkey because "lol u yelled at me." Seriously, a temp ban from captain would be nice
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Shitty Captain

Post by Wyzack » #44121

I was just salty, and probably overreacted cuz mad. Can someone lock and delete this?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Toast33

Post by Toast33 » #44122

I was playing Mister Toast, the captain, of this shift. First off this: "lol u yelled at me." shouldn't be quoted since I never said that, but it was the basic statement. Secondly, there was only two heads so we couldn't actually early launch anyways. Thirdly, I was hit by that shotgun slug, and it was after that I injected him. It seems like he wants me temporarily banned from being captain for the monkey thing mostly. Which if it makes him happy do it. I play captain very rarely. I just want to point out that I could get the DNA injector from almost any job on the station and they wanted to go home. It was a mutual agreement that we call the shuttle, so what's the problem with a quickened leave? I don't see the problem, there were no issues. They should've been ready and waiting at escape.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #44135

Even before i accidentally shot you you tried to inject and monkey me. Regardless a ban appeal was dumb and i have retracted it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster