BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK - "Asimov" Secborg

Post by Murazor » #44966

Your byond account: Murazor
Your character name: Sean Isaman
Their character name: BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time: Sybil, 1:15pm ESTish
Logs and/or screenshots:

Juggernaut (733) smashes their armored gauntlet into Sean Isaman!
Dwight Mansburden says, "STOP JUG"
BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK states, "Somebody repair"
Dwight Mansburden says, "JUG"
Seabill Wan asks, "Human harm?"
Clean-The-Floors hisses, "Damn monssterss"
Rube Sommer asks, "They're on our side, right?"
BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK states, "Don't stop the jug"
Sean Isaman has been beaten in the chest with the stunbaton by BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK!
Sean Isaman has been beaten in the chest with the stunbaton by BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK!

A-aaron (Played by: ThatSlyFox)'s laws at the end of the round were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
A-aaron's minions were: Triskelion (Played by: Dionysus24779), BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK (Played by: SirMalcolm), Security Cyborg-98 (Played by: Braincak

Description of what happened:
Why they should be banned: Advocating, and allowing human harm as an asimov cyborg. He opened the bridge once to allow a juggernaut at me, so I flashed and lethal'd the shit out of him. He does so again, and lets the jugger in, and tells the jugger not to stop.
ImageImageImage
SirMalcolm

Re: BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK - "Asimov" Secborg

Post by SirMalcolm » #44984

Sean Isaman says, "CULTIST SCUM"
Aphex Tree says, "We must get the shitty CMO."
[Common] Anthony Perikeet says, "Pretty good book"
Aphex Tree says, "He killed one of you."
Juggernaut (733) hisses, "ME GOOD JUGGY"
Sean Isaman fires the laser gun!
BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK is hit by a laser in the head!
SYSTEM ERROR: Module 3 OFFLINE.
BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK is hit by a laser in the right leg!
SYSTEM ERROR: Module 2 OFFLINE.
CRITICAL ERROR: All modules OFFLINE.
Joye Edwards is hit by a laser in the head!
Seabill Wan unbuckled !
Tarl Cabot exclaims, "nooo!"
Dwight Mansburden says, "CMO HARMED"
Juggernaut (733) hisses, "BAD MAN!"
Rocco Brandenburg (as Shitboner) says, "IT SI WITH US"

That's what was said and done just before you was murdered.
My original intention wasn't to let the construct in and kill you and even if I did let him in he wouldn't have killed you. When I opened the door I just wanted to enter but you just started shooting at me with no hesitation, even though people were saying that the constructs were friendly before the escape shuttle had even docked and it was said before I opened the door. The reason I let the juggernaut in the second time was because I thought you must have been an antag if you was just going to shoot me even when people were saying he was friendly.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #44996

SirMalcolm wrote:The reason I let the juggernaut in the second time was because I thought you must have been an antag if you was just going to shoot me even when people were saying he was friendly.
Pretty sure ASIMOV doesn't care whether someone is an "antag" or not, unless they happen to be a changeling, but that's something else entirely. That's also a pretty meta response to an already bad situation.

I'd also like to know what was up with
Murazor wrote: Juggernaut (733) smashes their armored gauntlet into Sean Isaman!
BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK states, "Don't stop the jug"
and
Murazor wrote: Sean Isaman has been beaten in the chest with the stunbaton by BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK!
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
SirMalcolm

Post by SirMalcolm » #45004

I said that because I knew the jug's master was somebody from sec
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #45005

So you asked someone to NOT stop the juggernaut that was harming a human because you knew who the master was?

You're aware of law 1, right?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
SirMalcolm

Post by SirMalcolm » #45006

Sean started shooting at me just because he thought I was going to get him killed, almost destroying me, when all I was going to do was go into the command part of the escape shuttle
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #45008

Okay, but you do understand what Law 1 is, right? And how that has higher priority than Law 3?
SirMalcolm

Post by SirMalcolm » #45014

Yes
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #45039

Sorry for the delay, had to go pull logs to make sure you were in fact harm batonning.
[10:13:52]ATTACK: BLEEP-BLOOP-HONK(sirmalcolm) attacked Sean Isaman with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)

By not stopping the juggernaut who was causing harm, stopping others from stopping the juggernaut, AND then harmbatonning humans.. you've broken the shit out of law 1. Also other instances of you lasering a human, though i'll just chalk that one up to a misfire since that was right in the middle of you shooting a juggernaut.

I'm just trying to see if you realize how bad of a decision you've made.
SirMalcolm

Post by SirMalcolm » #45043

I wasn't stopping anybody from getting his body, I was just beside the door. From what I can remember I only harm batonned Sean and looking back I shouldn't of done that.
To be honest it was just a mistake and it was just heat of the moment because I thought I was going to get destroyed at that point.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #45051

Your being destroyed is among the least of your concerns when a human is being harmed.
ASIMOV is to be followed in order.

You're about to be destroyed? Protect yourself.
You're about to be destroyed and a human is also being attacked? You do everything in your power to save the human, even if it means destruction. Even if he's an antag. Even if he's murdered literally the entirety of the crew, and he's the only one left facing a plasma fire. You save the human.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #47120

A ban has been issued so this request is now closed.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?