Assistant Shittery on Badger (kinda)

Post by Wyzack » #47159

Your byond account: Wyzack
Your character name: Caleb Robinson
Their character name: Misted Bait
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Dunno
Server and time: Badger, multiple times
Logs and/or screenshots: Dont really have any

Description of what happened: I was kind of hesitant to even make this appeal, but after talking to the guys in singulo i decided to go for it. This person who plays Misted Bait will log onto the server, and if they do not receive antag they go braindead almost right away. I have seen them braindead in a round, the next round will start with readied up, and not 5 minutes in they will be braindead in arrivals or dorms. The only exception to this is when they receive antag. Not only is this frustrating given the lower population on our server, it leads to some pretty extreme meta, wherein if you even see Misted Bait around you can be pretty damn sure they are a round antagonist.

Why you think they should be banned: Really i do not know if this is the best option, maybe just a stern talking to or something? I do not know if we have policies against it but it is pretty clear they only log in to our server to kill people.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Assistant Shittery on Badger (kinda)

Post by Wyzack » #47425

Dunno if they saw this or i am just a biased shit, but they seem to be playing as a nonantag now. Maybe i overreacted, who knows. Lock and move please.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Dorsidwarf

Post by Dorsidwarf » #47583

I would like to add to this even though a lock was requested - as a nonantag assistant he watered the doors to engineering when the singulo got free, resulting in a bunch of deaths from slippers and people trying to help.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #47590

He was also interfering yesterday when we were trying to dunk an antag AI. We had used metalfoam so there only a one wide passage in the core, and he started slipping people with water and soap in there.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
moyogo

Post by moyogo » #47669

Wyzack wrote:He was also interfering yesterday when we were trying to dunk an antag AI. We had used metalfoam so there only a one wide passage in the core, and he started slipping people with water and soap in there.
Yeah I'd armed him and Igor somethingorother with watertank backpacks as a traitor clown. Figured they'd get up to no good with it, was right. They came into cargo I think intending to fuck with me but when I started emagging stuff open for them they backed off me and went on to do this.

They were dropping metal foam all over the place. Never seen so much in one round before.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #47755

Igor actually was really helpful though, helped us disable turrets and kill it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
moyogo

Post by moyogo » #47756

Yeah I didn't see too much of them after they left cargo, but I did hear someone thanking Igor on the radio.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #47763

Regardless, Misted Bait being a shitty greytider is not exactly the purpose of this thread, nor is it really banworthy (probably). Thread should still be locked
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #47816

Admins are most likely watching them.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #48578

Braindead on Sybil. Yet again. Someone should really do something about this.
/vg/station Head Admin
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #49623

Jobbanned him from antag roles. All of them. I know there is no precedent policy for this, but I think rule 1 and 0 covers it.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.