Requests which have been closed
delaron
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Delaron

Fwiffo: bad Mime and non atang murderer

Post by delaron » #51655

Your byond account: Delaron
Your character name: Delaron Ereborn
Their character name: Fwiffo later ling transformation stung to be another SparkleSparkle
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):SonOfRome
Server and time: Sybil Dec 17th 2014 10:00cst
Logs and/or screenshots:

Description of what happened: Start of my round (joined a hour in) I see Fwiffo (mime) break a arrivals window and make a spear. I report it to security and nothing happens. I go to work in genetics and gain hulk. I go see if security needs any help. Later I see the spear on the ground so I pick it up and go to toss it out the air lock. Fwiffo stops me and demands I give it back(making him a shitty mime to begin with). Having seen him helping security with a issue with a suspect that was sent to perma I toss it to him to the square in front of him and since he was moving towards me it hits him (No on purpose) He chases me around with the spear and I tell him dont do it and to stop. He says you dont throw spears and I say you dont make them. He proceeds to throw the spear at me. I go to pick it up and he gets to it first. I grab him and try to disarm him. I succeed and pick up the spear. I start heading to the airlock at arrivals and he starts beating me with a toolbox. I fight back with the spear a couple times to slow him and then run to the air lock to dispose of the spear. I succeed and tell him to quit it. He then beats me to death with the toolbox, steals my id and stuffs me in a 02 locker wielding it shut. Later hiding me in the theater room.

Why they should be banned: This was excessive murdering and general shit behavior for a non antag. He also assaulted people on the bridge with a stun prod at a time no admins were online. I really just want him to get a warning or an admin to see if this is a consistent behavior of this player. I tried to resolve the issue without leveraging my hulk power and I died because of it. Granted hitting with the spear throw was a mistake but his purposeful throw followed by the toolbox bashing was overboard.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Fwiffo: bad Mime and non atang murderer

Post by Vekter » #51994

yo, I'll take a look at this once I get done with lunch.

E: So this is kind of an odd situation. I'd be willing to call it normal escalation up until he welded your corpse into a locker. That's just uncalled for. From his perspective, you tossed the spear at him and ended up hitting him, which pretty much anyone would see as hostile.

I'll give him a page and see if he'll come in to tell his side, but definitely not okay to remove you from the round like that.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MrGlasses

Post by MrGlasses » #52043

From your side of the story, it seems like proper escalation. Stashing the body, however was not. I'll check the logs later, when I can, and pots 'em
delaron
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #52044

Oh and I totally get killing me escalation and all. I too was more put off by the stashing of the body into a locker in the theater closet. While killing was a bit much as I had stopped fighting totally I do understand it.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #53004

Fwiffo/SonofRome is currently permabanned for suicide bombing himself in science and then logging off.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: