Requests which have been closed
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Dylan Black: Lubing shit during nuke ops

Post by bandit » #51864

Your byond account: bgobandit
Your character name: C.L.O.W.N. the AI
Their character name: Dylan Black
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): ??
Server and time: Sybil, Dec. 18, 1 AM Eastern
Logs and/or screenshots:
Spoiler:
(captain slips on lube here outside HoP)
C.L.O.W.N. states, "If this unit was able it would laugh"
Robotic Talk, Houston (Engineering Cyborg) queries, "AI, you still alive?"
Robotic Talk, C.L.O.W.N. (AI) states, "Yes"
Marco Kemerer says, "Lube"
Marco Kemerer says, "Awesome"
Robotic Talk, C.L.O.W.N. (AI) states, "The captain has carded me and is slipping on lube by teh HoP office"
Robotic Talk, C.L.O.W.N. (AI) states, "There are nuke ops about to wreck his shit"
Robotic Talk, C.L.O.W.N. (AI) states, "Literally right now"
Your radio transmitter is offline!
(nuke op drags captain into maint here, borg drags me to follow and he's in space)
C.L.O.W.N. states, "Alert"
[Common] Mekhi Anderson (Head of Security) says, "Now to deal with the less hazardous people"
Robotic Talk, C.L.O.W.N. (AI) states, "Please alert the crew the nuke ops have dragged off the captain"
[Common] Thomas Jones (Warden) buzzes, "I need to get out of here sir"
Robotic Talk, C.L.O.W.N. (AI) states, "As my radio is down"
Houston states, "Captains dead"
[Common] Houston (Engineering Cyborg) states, "Captains dead"
[Common] Tyrone Gigglebottom (Security Officer) says, "What's going on sir"
Houston states, "Goodbye crew"
[Common] Houston (Engineering Cyborg) states, "Goodbye crew"
Description of what happened: AI round. Captain's a massive comdom but this is not about that. Due to a lot of shitty conflicts he ends up carding me and sees that I am Asimov; nuke ops choose this very moment to launch their assault on the crew. Cap hand teles out and lands near the HoP office, and slips on lube. A nuke op immediately stunned him and dragged him into maint. He has the disk, it takes me a while to warn them because my radio's off, it's ogre.

Due to the precise timing of this I assumed it was from a chemsprayer, but later on in the round after the station had gone delta, I witnessed Dylan Black lubing the halls outside of medbay with a spraybottle (I saw the lube come out), slipping crew of their guns and preventing them from getting to the mining shuttle. Ahelped, no response.

Why they should be banned: Directly responsible for the nuke ops' victory, pretty clear cut.
Last edited by bandit on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Re: Dylan Black: Lubing shit during nuke ops

Post by Bolien » #51865

At least job banned plz. Seriously a lot of areas around bridge were lubed, fucking shitter chemist.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #51866

They were given a firm warning not to do this again.

I had a lot of people bug me about this, so I didn't get the chance to say it was handled. (that and i was the syndyborg in that round so i was muti-tasking)
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Covenant

Post by Covenant » #51867

Was the Captain. Can confirm it was 100% responsible for my death. I was right about to run to the brig, arm up, and presumably kill all the nuke ops solo, with one hand tied behind my back. Lube was my only weakness.
bandit

Post by bandit » #51872

MrStonedOne wrote:They were given a firm warning not to do this again.

I had a lot of people bug me about this, so I didn't get the chance to say it was handled. (that and i was the syndyborg in that round so i was muti-tasking)
If you were the syndiborg, why did you handle it?

Possibly related: In OOC MSO said that this player had no notes and was new, but this was spray-bottle lube, which IMO is not a noob tactic, so I would be curious to know about his history on other servers or possibly even other ckeys.

admin feedback pls
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #51974

bandit wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:They were given a firm warning not to do this again.

If you were the syndiborg, why did you handle it?
Because he wasn't "involved". That rule is to stop people from taking adminhelps they have personal investment in. Banning someone that was actually aiding him doesn't seem like preferential or overly harsh treatment due to his involvement. He handled your issue, don't harp on him about a vague clause.
bandit

Post by bandit » #51977

There might be some confusion? According to the post he wasn't actually banned, just warned. That's what this post is about. I'm a bit baffled as to the tone there, honestly.
Last edited by bandit on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

admin feedback pls
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #51979

The main question being is why was the Chemist making lube before hand and spraying it around for shits and giggles? Lube is almost exclusively a griefing tool and tends to make anyone pissed off. He should receive a ban for something considering he made lube as a non-antagonist during which there weren't any Ops to begin with and inadvertently helped the Ops and still griefs before the round ended by lube high traffic areas to steal with guns. That's some Shitler tier material right there.