Byond Username: Kaptin alexander

Bobdobbington(Daisy Holmes)

Post by KAP » #51873

Your byond account: Kaptain alexander
Your character name: Steve Mic
Their character name: Daisy Holmes
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Bobdobbington
Server and time: Around 9:45 PST I think
Logs and/or screenshots: I only thought to take it after the round, so I only have the last half more would be appriciated

Description of what happened: Making mechs as roboticist, Decide I'd like to see these things save the station someday, so I start handing them out to command staff, give one durand to the captain, and about to give a gygax to the HoS when I step out for a minuite. I come back and there are like five people in robotics, after helping them, I notice that my gygax is missing, thankfully, I had thought ahead, and put tracking beacons on the mecha. I asked daisy holmes to return the mecha peacefully, and alerted the HoS that the gygax had been stolen. After asking her to get out of the mech, she replies she would if I gave her a phazon. I offered her an oddyseus or a riply with her choice of equipment instead, she says no and ran off with the mech instead. I activated the EMP's on the mech, and got in my phazon to destroy the mech, after sec taking her away, she returns later in the round and blows up my phazon with her spear, I chase her to try and hunt her down but she escaped me after I hit her with my welder a few times.

Why they should be banned: Besides being a dick, isn't this power gaming? Why does an assistant need a phazon or a gygax, isn't the line on power gaming crossed when you take something from another department that you would have no real reason to use? I mean they could have gotten a job change if they wanted a mecha so bad, I was the only roboticist on station, and the scientists made their own mecha in their very own fabricator, Hell they could have gotten a job in security and asked me for one that way, but no, they had to go as an assistant and steal my gygax

TL;DR this is some powergaming shit, and assistants shouldn't take everything not nailed down, just because they can.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Re: Bobdobbington(Daisy Holmes)

Post by callanrockslol » #51900

Just a future hint, you can remove DNA locks now, so DNA lock every mech after you build them before the person you are giving them to shows up.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Bobdobbington(Daisy Holmes)

Post by Vekter » #51902

Ehhh. Technically, he didn't break any rules. You left a mech without a DNA lock and, unfortunately, it got hijacked. Just ends up being a really shitty thing for an assistant to do.

Still, pretty tide of him, so I'll make a note of it. Moral of the story? Lock ya mechs.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you