Cultban for Malepheus (Gary James)

Post by BillWilson » #3279

Your byond account: IGottaFindOutWhoTookMyBane
Your character name: Bill Wilson
Their character name: Gary James
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time: Sybil, 3AM PST
Logs and/or screenshots: N/A
Description of what happened:Near the start of cult round, while we were all met up in science, he summoned a cult blade and attacked other cultists. When we retaliated back, he ran and said over radio "I HAVE FAILED NAR'SIE". He was actively trying to fuck over cult at roundstart.
Why they should be banned: If he doesn't want to be starting cult he shouldn't fucking set it as an option. Banning him from it will prevent this "mistake" in the future.

The other cultheads will post to confirm.
Alzam
Byond Username: Alzam

Re: Cultban for Malepheus (Gary James)

Post by Alzam » #3281

I was one of the cultists involved. That's not entirely what happened, but close. Basically two of the cultists were scientists, and their coworker was our target. I wander over there and am let in via maint. We cant' find the scientist when suddenly Gary pulls out a cult blade, tries to break into robotics with it, hits himself twice in the process and then tries to murder the roboticist once he gets in. Of course this completely blows our cover and if it wasn't low pop with no sec it would have probably been GG there. The "attacking other cultists" was him hitting me once (which to be fair, was probably on accident) but he did infact blow our cover further (since people didn't seem to actually think it was cult fully at that point somehow) by talking about Nar'Sie on comms though.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Re: Cultban for Malepheus (Gary James)

Post by Antonkr » #7362

I'll place an antag ban along with a regular ban for being a dick when I get home. This is pretty clear-cut shittlery.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.