Amy Rogers: Head and Sec ban.

Post by rdght91 » #79127

Your byond account: roadhog91
Your character name: Sydney Smith
Their character name: Amy Rogers
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time: Basil 1800 EST
Logs and/or screenshots:
Sydney Smith (as Mike Quinn) says, "THEYVE BEEN DRAGGED ME AROUND FOR 30 MINUTES"
Richter Harrison asks, "DO YOU FEEL PRIDE AS AN AMERICAN?"
OOC: Man_Shroom: aka greentext or fun
OOC: Skeletom9: I'd prefer the former. Because people planting bombs without good reason is dull.
Sydney Smith (as Mike Quinn) says, "Amy Rogers killed the CE by accident and claims I did it"
N.E.W.L.E states, "FREE HEEEEERRR"
PM to-Admins: Anything?
Richter Harrison buckles themselves to the chair.
N.E.W.L.E states, "RD."
OOC: Man_Shroom: so is a round that ends with "I thought it was extended"
Amy Rogers says, "I did not kill the CE, she did."
N.E.W.L.E states, "You know what, not gonna say it."
Amy Rogers asks, "Yes?"
N.E.W.L.E states, "Nooot gonna say it, Value living."
Amy Rogers asks, "What NEWLE?"
You attempt to unbuckle yourself. (This will take around one minute and you need to stay still.)
OOC: Skeletom9: No sane person would think that when half the crew is gone for some reason.
N.E.W.L.E states, "Yoooou..."
Richter Harrison asks, "Are you a BARTENDER?"
N.E.W.L.E states, "[ Yooou did it ]"
Amy Rogers says, "WHAT"
Amy Rogers says, "I DID NOT"
OOC: Skeletom9: At least one person would look for them and spark the hunt.
Richter Harrison unbuckled themselves!
N.E.W.L.E states, "YOU PARKED A SHUTTLE ON A PERSON"
OOC: Man_Shroom: not if you completely remove the evidence
Richter Harrison says, "This don't matter"
Amy Rogers says, "WHERE ARE YOU NEWLE"
Amy Rogers unbuckled themselves!
Richter Harrison says, "None of this matters"
N.E.W.L.E states, "THAT WAS GOING OVER 9000 MPH INTO THEM"
Amy Rogers has thrown the shard.
OOC: Man_Shroom: sleepy pen, kill, C4 the corpse, clean the area
N.E.W.L.E declares, "UP YER REAR! I AM!"
OOC: Man_Shroom: go braindead in a pod
OOC: Man_Shroom: WINNING
Richter Harrison says, "HE IS GOD"
OOC: Skeletom9: Someone takes you out of the pod
Amy Rogers says, "IT DIDN'T HITTHEM"
OOC: Skeletom9: LOSING
OOC: Hunnewle: Only if you are boring.
[Common] Sydney Smith says, "HELP"
Sydney Smith (as Mike Quinn) says, "HELP"
You successfully unbuckle yourself.
You unbuckled yourself from the chair.
OOC: Man_Shroom: it's not boring i got greentext
Sydney Smith (as Mike Quinn) attempts to remove the handcuffs!
You attempt to remove the handcuffs. (This will take around 1 minutes and you need to stand still.)
OOC: Man_Shroom: clearly i won
OOC: Skeletom9: Using the best method is never the fun way
Amy Rogers fires the energy gun!
You fail to remove the handcuffs!
OOC: Man_Shroom: but it makes you win so who cares???
N.E.W.L.E states, "(( Woop, DINNAH! Gotta go, Was fun! ))"
Amy Rogers sighs.
OOC: Man_Shroom: greentext means good round dude
OOC: Man_Shroom: obviously
OOC: Skeletom9: Manshroom, just stop, your autism is showing
Richter Harrison has hit the grille with the fire axe (Wielded).
Richter Harrison has hit Security Desk with the fire axe (Wielded).
Amy Rogers has hit the Departure Lounge air scrubber #3 with the stunbaton.
Amy Rogers has hit the reinforced window with the stunbaton.
Amy Rogers has stunned you with the stunbaton!
OOC: Man_Shroom: my dick is showing
Amy Rogers puts the stunbaton into the backpack.
Current Admins:
Phil235 is a Coder

Richter Harrison has hit Outer Window with the fire axe (Wielded).
OOC: Skeletom9: I don't see it.
You are buckled to the chair by Amy Rogers!
OOC: Man_Shroom: it's autistic to want colored text this much
Amy Rogers puts the energy gun into the backpack.
Richter Harrison fires the syndicate pistol!
Amy Rogers is hit by a bullet in the head!
Amy Rogers hugs Richter Harrison to make him feel better!
PM to-Admins: Am I going to get to play at all?
OOC: Man_Shroom: it's not autistic to want fun memorable rounds
Amy Rogers is hit by a bullet in the left arm!
Sydney Smith (as Mike Quinn) is hit by a bullet in the head!
Sydney Smith (as Mike Quinn) is hit by a bullet in the chest!
Sydney Smith (as Mike Quinn) is hit by a bullet in the left arm!

Description of what happened:
Messing around, broke into the safe, got caught, brigged. I escaped the brig, as I'm wandering around I see the CE floating in the path of the mining shuttle. I try to pull him in. As this is going on, Amy Rogers, the RD who was acting as sec (one of the people who arrested me the first time) or something sees this and calls in the shuttle on top of us. I got out of the way in time, but the CE gets hit and is in critical. With space wind pulling me out and both of us injured, I strip his hardsuit in order to wear it. Amy Rogers lights me up with the disabler. CE expires, I almost die.

Amy Rogers than keeps me in the interrogation room or drags me around in a chair for about 30 minutes, telling me I have to confess. It went so long that I don't have logs of our conversation except the very last part. Someone eventually comes to try to free me as the round is ending, and Amy Rogers then tries to murder me (I have logs of that).

Basically, Amy Rogers accidently injured the CE in order to stop me (as an escapee), nearly killed me, blamed the incident on me and then "detained" me for an entire round because she couldn't brig me for the "murder." When I was going to be rescued, she attempted to kill me.

Other players commented that I should be let go and that she was the one who killed the CE multiple times during this incident.
Why they should be banned:
RD playing sec, kills people in order to detain a non-antag non-harmful thief, blames the murder on me and their solution to not being able to "prove" by their own admission was to "interrogate" me for the entire round and drag me around in chair bucklecuffed. They then murdered me as a non-antagonist.
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Re: Amy Rogers: Head and Sec ban.

Post by RG4 » #79130

It's up to security to really decide the punishments and how you're suppose to be brigged for, not the RD. Granted the RD or any head is within their right to actually arrest you if you broke the law. Now going on with this if the RD had a disabler,security access, arresting people, calling the mining shuttle to kill someone, and kept you buckle cuffled to a bed for the rest of the round then I fully support this ban because that's shit tier RD material and sec work.
Twentytwo22

Post by Twentytwo22 » #79134

Your byond account: Twentytwo22
Your character name: (At the time) Amy Rogers
Server and time: Basil, 3:30 ~ ish
Description of what happened:
Alright. I was going to go to mining asteroid when I saw a guy named Mike Quinn and the CE. I saw him drag the CE away from where he was in space and he started to take off his hardsuit. I had recalled the mining shuttle at that point to help them inside, as Mike was without a space suit. I blasted Mike to keep him down, then went to go get a hardsuit. When I came back, both of them were lying down. The CE was dead, and Mike was in crit. I drag them both inside and I take off Mike's mask. It turns out he was Sydney, who was a known criminal.
(She broke into the vault and was arrested. It was a sensitive area, and she stole other things too. I was willing to let it go however and gave her 8 minutes after questioning her. She broke out almost immediately. )
So then I cuff and revive her, and try to clone the CE. Alas, the CE would not clone. (This whole mess probably could've been avoided if the CE would've cloned properly.) I then continued to question her, trying to get a confession out of her for killing the CE, but she wouldn't do it. I couldn't just brig her, because she was accusing ME off killing the CE so that had to be cleared up. It ended up being ridiculously long, maybe 30 minutes, before I decided to end it. I dragged her around a little with me when I was going to call the shuttle. Eventually, she was kidnapped by a traitor, which confirmed my IC suspicions that she was evil. Unfortunately, she was not a traitor, so I don't know what to think anymore. I guess it may be possible that I hit the CE with he ship, but he was definitely not in critical condition when she was dragging him away.

Some Clarification:
As far as I could tell, the CE was NOT hit by the ship. I did not know they were there before I called it. I had called the ship to the station (which is when Sydney said that the CE was hit), and then I saw Mike (Sydney) without a suit so I went to go recall it. I came back to the docking platform and no ship was there. I had used disabler bolts to disarm Mike, not lethal. I may have hit the CE with the ship, but I doubt I did. I only had dragged her around and questioned her because I knew she would escape (or try) because she had done it before and I was 99% sure she was trying to kill the CE. Also, since she was a known criminal (AND NOT AN ANTAGONIST I EVENTUALLY DISCOVERED), I would've put her in perma anyway. I would gladly take an exciting interrogation over a boring thrown-in-a-cell-and-left-to-rot (and perma was depressurized). I don't think that any of this really deserves a head/sec ban anyway. Maybe a game ban but this really doesn't fall under the category of head/sec ban. Also, the only security officer was in space so I was the only acting sec/RD/co-captain(with the CE who was killed in this accident) so I was the ONLY ONE who would catch and brig this criminal.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #79139

Eventually, she was kidnapped by a traitor, which confirmed my IC suspicions that she was evil.
When did this happen? After several people were telling you it was your fault and to let me go, someone broke in (not sure if they were a traitor or not) to rescue me. Your immediate response was to try to kill me, after which I finally was released by the people who saved me.
It ended up being ridiculously long, maybe 30 minutes, before I decided to end it
You didn't end it, you just kept dragging me around and yelling confess.

Do you not grasp how idiotic it is to perma someone for not admitting to a permabrig crime? Especially when YOU DID IT.

You also used disabler bolts on me IN SPACE when I was WITHOUT A SUIT, trying to drag the CE to safety.
Also, since she was a known criminal
My face was hidden when you disabler-stunned me at first (as I was dying in space). When you identified me, you'd also know it was the person who had several chances to kill you and passed up every single time during the previous break-in incident when you came after me. I just took your weapon, fired it empty and left it with you before fleeing into space. I could have stripped your spacesuit off several times or just killed you with your own e-gun during the first incident. Not that you have to give me any consideration for doing so, but I was clearly making an effort to avoid harming people. You instead decided to truck a shuttle on top of me and the CE just so you can get what you somehow think is a valid on me.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #79223

RG4 wrote:It's up to security to really decide the punishments and how you're suppose to be brigged for, not the RD. Granted the RD or any head is within their right to actually arrest you if you broke the law. Now going on with this if the RD had a disabler,security access, arresting people, calling the mining shuttle to kill someone, and kept you buckle cuffled to a bed for the rest of the round then I fully support this ban because that's shit tier RD material and sec work.
It was Basil, in all likelihood there was no security.
rdght91 wrote: You also used disabler bolts on me IN SPACE when I was WITHOUT A SUIT, trying to drag the CE to safety.
Security are allowed to use LASERs on people in space or other hostile environments.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #79258

Something doesn't add up here. 22, how could you have possibly not known the CE got hit with the shuttle unless you hit the shuttle console, walked away, then came back? And why would you call the mining shuttle with 2 people in its path? Are you aware that when the shuttle lands it pretty much kills anyone present in that space?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Twentytwo22

Post by Twentytwo22 » #79275

Twentytwo22 here,
When I called the shuttle, I did not see the CE in its path, but I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the person that was near him in space. Also, isn't the mining shuttle supposed to gib people when it hits them? I can understand the CE with the hardsuit not getting gibed, but if she got hit, she would've been gibbed. Even if I am wrong about this, I believe I acted appropriately in the situation. I definitely saw someone dragging the CE in space with out a hardsuit > Whatever. Oh noes she is taking off his hardsuit in space > shoot her to stop her. Grab a hardsuit to rescue them both > end up rescuing only the criminal. CE braindead so no one to prove me right > question her. She has the audacity to accuse ME of the crime > can't brig her because perma was depressurized, she murdered the co-captain as far as I could tell at the time, and people would question my authority if she keeps accusing me. Again,as far as I could tell, the CE was not in crit until she took off his hardsuit
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #79349

Is there any particular reason why you didn't find rescuing him and asking him what happened to be the appropriate course of action? I find it odd that you were acting as sec, yet you never bothered to even sit down and go "Okay, what happened?".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #79361

I just want to point out that the crew was telling her to let me go, and that they were concerned she would grief them too for defending me (she starts searching for the person.)

Amy Rogers says, "I did not kill the CE, she did."
N.E.W.L.E states, "You know what, not gonna say it."
Amy Rogers asks, "Yes?"
N.E.W.L.E states, "Nooot gonna say it, Value living."
Amy Rogers asks, "What NEWLE?"
You attempt to unbuckle yourself. (This will take around one minute and you need to stay still.)
OOC: Skeletom9: No sane person would think that when half the crew is gone for some reason.
N.E.W.L.E states, "Yoooou..."
Richter Harrison asks, "Are you a BARTENDER?"
N.E.W.L.E states, "[ Yooou did it ]"
Amy Rogers says, "WHAT"
Amy Rogers says, "I DID NOT"
OOC: Skeletom9: At least one person would look for them and spark the hunt.
Richter Harrison unbuckled themselves!
N.E.W.L.E states, "YOU PARKED A SHUTTLE ON A PERSON"
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #87412

22 never did reply to this. I'm going to go ahead and slap a 12 hour ban on this one. It's hard for me to believe that you didn't see anyone in the path of the mining shuttle.

Feel free to appeal if you think I'm in error.
Spoiler: