Kromgar non antag murderboning

Post by lumipharon » #80230

Your byond account: Lumipharon
Your character name: Lumi Pharon
Their character name:Syndicate Cyborg-340
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Kromgar
Server and time: Sibyl, just now
Description of what happened:
Kromgar as far as I could tell was a non antag (he didn't appear as his original character, or even the borg in post game), he turned himself into a syndie borg using the experimentor.
He then imediately proceeded to murderbone as hard as he could, apparently emagged the shuttle as well.
As well as generally being a dick as a non antag/allowing him to valid everyone, the lawset does not in any way compel him to kill people. He also broke his snydie lawset, as the first thing he did after getting borged was wordlessly nade the shit out of me, a syndicate agent.
Why they should be banned: Rule 1, breaking silicon laws, deliberately turning himself into a psuedo antag and using it as an excuse to murderbone.
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Re: Kromgar non antag murderboning

Post by RG4 » #80271

Technically Syndie-bots ARE antags, but I say in this case it's someone abusing the fact that the Experiminator can turn you into literally Robust The Machine: The Movie: The Prequel doesn't enable or allow you to be a dick to everyone.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #80279

Who the fuck made the experimentor capable of turning people into syndieborgs? Also i got shot by a chaos magicarp shooting some bolts in escape I never touched the experimentor. The carp was eventually murdered probably for a death bolt fired from it

I admit I fucked up here and was a dick. I won't argue it really I had no way of confirming if anyone was a syndicate and shouldn't of killed anyone. Also when the round ended I went away and consumed a dinner and came back dc'd from the game. Surfed web etc.
Last edited by Bombadil on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #80300

It's just shitty, because it's on the same level as a purged AI murderboning. Sure, your laws don't prevent it, but they certainly don't ENCOURAGE it, also server rules.
Bombadil

Post by Bombadil » #80320

lumipharon wrote:It's just shitty, because it's on the same level as a purged AI murderboning. Sure, your laws don't prevent it, but they certainly don't ENCOURAGE it, also server rules.
For some reason the person who purged the ai is still the only one who gets banned

onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #80355

Last time I got bolt of changed into a blobbernaut I adminhelped asking for the rules and anon3 responded with "you're a monster! rawr!"

I punched a bunch of people. I guess it depends on the circumstances you got bolted under though, I got hit by a wizard while trying to tase him as a borg, I didn't volunteer to get changed by a science magicarp or something.
Bombadil

Post by Bombadil » #80384

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 363#p80363

BTW this was dealt with i had a 24hr ban and silicon ban

Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #80449

Surprised it can't turn you into a MMI seraph at this point.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #80550

Experimentor is dumb as shit, but seems not involved in this case.

Seems resolved.