Post by Saegrimr » #82299

Your byond account: Saegrimr
Your character name: Syndicate Cyborg-516
Their character name: Ronald Jerome
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Tsaricide
Server and time: Sybil - April 14th around midnight
Logs and/or screenshots: Discussion over asay
Spoiler:
[00:16:40]GAME: Bomb valve opened in Fore Primary Hallway(112,146,1) with <A HREF='?_src_=holder;secretsadmin=list_signalers'>The remote signaling device</A> attacher: Ronald Jerome(tsaricide) Last touched by: tsaricide
[00:16:44]GAME: <a href='?priv_msg=tsaricide'>Tsaricide</a>/(Ronald Jerome) attached a the remote signaling device to a transfer valve.
[00:16:44]GAME: Bomb valve opened in Fore Primary Hallway(112,146,1) with <A HREF='?_src_=holder;secretsadmin=list_signalers'>The remote signaling device</A> attacher: Ronald Jerome(tsaricide) Last touched by: tsaricide

[00:17:09]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Syndicate Cyborg-516) : Tsar, duide.
[00:17:14]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) : Yo
[00:17:20]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Syndicate Cyborg-516) : Do you realize what you did
[00:17:32]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) : Killed you?
[00:18:00]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Syndicate Cyborg-516) : And the detective, and nearly killed two others.
[00:18:11]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) : No your grenades killed the detective
[00:18:21]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Syndicate Cyborg-516) : I have a health scanner, I was GONNA kill him but he was still 50%
[00:18:24]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) : I killed the borg,one operative,an officer and myself
[00:18:34]ADMIN: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome) : Officer would have died anyway proably
[00:18:45]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Syndicate Cyborg-516) : "Would have died anyway" is a really shitty excuse dude
Description of what happened: Nuke ops breaks in through the armory eventually somehow, AI announces OPS IN ARMORY so Tsar runs to the brig with tank transfer bombs in hand and throws one next to me while I was working on killing the detective, I chase him down the hall to kill him before he pulls the trigger on it. I get flashed by someone else and he suicide bombs himself with a second smaller bomb to disable me immediately after. Apparently got another nuke op with the first one that I couldn't see when it went off. I ghost back to the first blast to see the now dead detective, people knocked out around the gaping hole into space while one guy is trying to drag them to safety. I get repaired a few minutes later and proceed to empty the escape shuttle of survivors and possible disk holders.

Why they should be banned: Killed a sec officer and a detective as well as venting the entire sec hallway to space, nearly killing others that were knocked out temporarily near the breach and making the brig inaccessible to basically everybody else. Fortunately someone else dragged the others out before they died. Just because you got one of the ops doesn't make it okay to throw toxins bombs at your problems and kill bystanders.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Tsaricide being bombhappy

Post by Stickymayhem » #82303

I'll deal with this in a few hours. Get Tsaricide here to defend himself.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #82307

The only two people I saw complain about this was you and the nuke op who I killed, the officer and detective didn't cry in deadchat or adminhelp. If they're upset though then I am sorry I really did try to not hit anyone who was alive.

I saw the borg hitting the crew members at the brig with multiple grenades, detective was on fire and down and the only one near the op and the borg so I threw a bomb on the far side of the op to try and kill him and the borg. It killed the detective who I thought was already dead after being hit with three grenades and being on fire and the Op. Then the borg chased me down the hall and shot me 4 times so I figured I might as well take the borg with me since the ops came in from the armoury and we didn't have an ion rifle or any lasers, I ended up triggering my bomb a second before the officer flashed the borg.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #82310

I noticed that the explosion logs were missing from your log paste.

This could lead somebody to assume it was bomb cap bombs when it wasn't.

I'm gonna assume this was accidental.

[00:16:40]GAME: Bomb valve opened in Fore Primary Hallway(112,146,1) with <A HREF='?_src_=holder;secretsadmin=list_signalers'>The remote signaling device</A> attacher: Ronald Jerome(tsaricide) Last touched by: tsaricide
[00:16:41]GAME: Explosion with size (1, 3, 6, 0) in area Fore Primary Hallway (113,162,1)
[00:16:44]GAME: <a href='?priv_msg=tsaricide'>Tsaricide</a>/(Ronald Jerome) attached a the remote signaling device to a transfer valve.
[00:16:44]GAME: Bomb valve opened in Fore Primary Hallway(112,146,1) with <A HREF='?_src_=holder;secretsadmin=list_signalers'>The remote signaling device</A> attacher: Ronald Jerome(tsaricide) Last touched by: tsaricide
[00:16:46]GAME: Explosion with size (1, 3, 6, 0) in area Fore Primary Hallway (112,146,1)
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #82322

Tsaricide has received a dayban for the kill.

You have a tendency to validhunt and this is where it's crossed over into unacceptable territory.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman