A Perfectly Legal Lawyer

Post by xarvox » #83089

My byond account: Xarvox

Your character name: Dick Scale

Their character name: Percival Schmidt

Their byond account: K-K-Kramer
(GIDDY-UP)

Server and time: Sybil, about 7:30ish?

Logs and/or screenshots: Flamers don't leave logs, so that's kind of useless here.

Description of what happened: Percival was wanted, for. A reason, Sec was nonexistant this round. So, I see him at escape after singulo was loose, and I go, Hey, I should talk to him. He flees. I use the megaphone and shout after him, and he continues fleeing. So, naturally, I follow. Detective takes his gun out, because detective was a fucking moron this round and I wasn't specific enough when I said "You are stripped of rank, you goddamn moron." This spooks the lawyer, and he takes out.

A flamethrower. And starts lighting everything on fire.

So, naturally, I fire back with the HoS's gun (On stun), and he continues lighting everything on fire. As a lawyer.
He hits me with a stunprod, then gets away. Borgie arrested him, I beat his head in with a harmbaton in a summary execution in the shuttle brig, because fuck that guy.

Why they should be banned: Graytiding as a Lawyer's kind of a dick move. Also he hurt my feelings.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: A Perfectly Legal Lawyer

Post by peoplearestrange » #87846

Sorry no one's looked into this till now.

Seems a little stupid for the lawyer to use a flamethrower. However its obviously a case of self defence and seeing as the singlo was loose, people do silly things when they panic.

I'll try to dig through the logs tonight.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #87980

What job were you playing? Your post doesn't make it clear.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #88000

Vekter wrote:What job were you playing? Your post doesn't make it clear.
Seemed to be HoS? Or had HoS's gun?
Confused as you are
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #88003

tedward1337 wrote:
Vekter wrote:What job were you playing? Your post doesn't make it clear.
Seemed to be HoS? Or had HoS's gun?
Confused as you are
Need to know this, as it could turn "self-defense" into "assaulting an officer fnr".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #91351

This never got replied to. It's been almost 2 weeks.

Based off what little knowledge we have, I'm gonna call this one IC.
Spoiler: