Calrad Cooper and Oedipus Rex

Requests which have been closed
LNGLY
Byond Username: LNGLY

Calrad Cooper and Oedipus Rex

Post by LNGLY » #86668

Your byond account: LNGLY
Your character name: Random
Their character name: Calrad Cooper and Oedipus Rex (separate people)
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time: Sybil, ~30mins ago
Logs and/or screenshots: see below
Description of what happened: Here are logs. Please read the whole thing.

Code: Select all

- I'm doing toxins. Calrad offers to empty the tanks and starts doing that.

Calrad Cooper says, "Bombus"
Calrad Cooper says, "I'll do the tanks"

- He hasn't emptied them and the hot mix is already halfway done heating.

Irene Neely says, "I need you to do the tanks in a non-retarded amouint of time"
Calrad Cooper says, "Goofball"
Irene Neely says, "Just give them to me if you're not up to it"
Calrad Cooper says, "Holy shit you need to heat up the fucking plasma first"
Irene Neely says, "It takes five minutes"
Irene Neely says, "Give them to me"
Calrad Cooper says, "Fuck you, do it yourself"

- He leaves, then shortly after storms in with a masked IDless man in a labcoat, who has a revolver. This person charges at me and shoots while Calrad takes all of the tank transfer valves so I can't do toxins. I found out later in the round that Oedipus Rex is not a traitor, but is instead the detective, who has renamed his gun to 'revolver'.

Calrad Cooper puts the tank transfer valve into the backpack.
Oedipus Rex (as Unknown) exclaims, "PARIARCHY!"
Unknown fires the revolver!
Unknown puts the revolver into the backpack.

- I follow Calrad with a wrench and try to stun him, wanting my tank transfer valves back and assuming he's a traitor since some masked guy with a gun named 'revolver' helped him.

Irene Neely has bashed Calrad Cooper in the chest with the wrench!
Calrad Cooper asks, "Are you following me?"
Irene Neely has bludgeoned Calrad Cooper in the chest with the wrench!
Irene Neely has bashed Calrad Cooper in the chest with the wrench!
Calrad Cooper has disarmed Irene Neely!
Irene Neely has punched Calrad Cooper!
Calrad Cooper has pushed Irene Neely!
Calrad Cooper has battered Irene Neely in the chest with the fire extinguisher!
Calrad Cooper has whacked Irene Neely in the chest with the fire extinguisher!
Calrad Cooper has bludgeoned Irene Neely in the left leg with the fire extinguisher!
Calrad Cooper has hit the Xenobiology Lab air scrubber #1 with the fire extinguisher.
Calrad Cooper attemped to disarm Irene Neely!

- At this point, though it doesn't show in the text since he didn't shoot, the detective runs in again with his revolver. I run at him and try to disarm him but he runs away. Calrad is arrested by a security borg.

Calrad Cooper exclaims, "GUN!"
[Science] Carrot Top says, "Who the fuck is waking around science with a mask and revolver"
[Science] Carrot Top says, "Walking, even"
Carrot Top asks, "Anyone see where he went?"
[Common] Irene Neely says, "AI where is oedipus rex"
Irene Neely says, "AI where is oedipus rex"
[Common] Irene Neely says, "Track please"
Irene Neely says, "Track please"
Anton Gerasimov unbuckled themselves!
[Science] Calrad Cooper says, "He left"
Calrad Cooper says, "He can search here jesus"
Security Cyborg-171 states, "I must take him to the brig"
Irene Neely tries to remove Calrad Cooper's backpack.
Security Cyborg-171 states, "Yes Calrad"
Irene Neely tries to put the backpack on Calrad Cooper.
Irene Neely says, "OK"
You put the tank transfer valve into the satchel.
You are not holding anything to equip!

- Calrad is released instantly by the security borg when they arrive at the brig, then runs back to toxins and takes my hot mix canister, which is the lynchpin of toxins, and tries to drag it over to the mixing pipes in order to mix it with plasma and oxygen, thereby ruining it and making toxins useless for the rest of the round.

Irene Neely attempted to disarm Calrad Cooper!
Irene Neely has disarmed Calrad Cooper!
Irene Neely has pushed Calrad Cooper!
Irene Neely has kicked Calrad Cooper!
Irene Neely has kicked Calrad Cooper!
Irene Neely has weakened Calrad Cooper!

-The security cyborg charges in, despite Calrad having said nothing over the radio. The security cyborg immediately arrests me and does nothing as Calrad sabotages Toxins.

Irene Neely says, "Detain him"
Calrad Cooper exclaims, "HELP!"
Irene Neely says, "He's stealing canisters"
Calrad Cooper says, "HUMAN HARM<"
Irene Neely says, "Just to be a shithead"
Security Cyborg-171 states, "Freeze"
Security Cyborg-171 declares, "NOT ONE MORE ATTACK!"
Security Cyborg-171 declares, "ALL HALT!"

- Calrad is dragging the hot mix canister over to the mixing pipes again. I push him down non-harmfully.

Irene Neely has pushed Calrad Cooper!
Security Cyborg-171 fires the cyborg disabler!
Irene Neely is hit by a disabler beam in the chest!
Calrad Cooper exclaims, "HARM!"
Irene Neely says, "Stop him"
Calrad Cooper is hit by a disabler beam in the chest!
Calrad Cooper is hit by a disabler beam in the chest!
Irene Neely says, "STOP HIM"
Irene Neely has disarmed Calrad Cooper!
Irene Neely has disarmed Amos Moses!
Security Cyborg-171 has stunned you with the stunbaton!
Irene Neely says, "Borg"
Irene Neely says, "Please"
Calrad Cooper exclaims, "HAHAHA!"
Security Cyborg-171 is trying to put zipties on Irene Neely!
Calrad Cooper says, "She harmed me"
Irene Neely says, "2what the fuck borg"

- Calrad again drags the hot mix tank over to the mixing pipes and mixes it, ruining toxins.

Irene Neely says, "He's hit me too"
Calrad Cooper says, "Law 1, put her in the brig"
Calrad Cooper says, "I didn't touch that filthy whore"
Irene Neely says, "You just let him ruin toxins"
Calrad Cooper says, "You were here"
Security Cyborg-171 states, "I am bound by what I witness, you are the aggressor"
Calrad Cooper says, "You saw it"
Calrad Cooper exclaims, "Begone, wench!"

PM to-Admins: this guy calrad cooper just walked into toxins and deliberately mixed my hot mix with the non-useful gases, (thereby irrevocably ruining toxins), and called his secborg ooc friend here to arrest me when i punched and stunned him

- The security borg loses connection while dragging me through the halls. Someone uncuffs me. I return to toxins to try to salvage what I can. Calrad Cooper is there, further sabotaging it. I grab an extinguisher and beat him unconscious, then cablecuff him.

Irene Neely has bashed Calrad Cooper in the head with the fire extinguisher!
Irene Neely has bludgeoned Calrad Cooper in the head with the fire extinguisher!
Calrad Cooper has been knocked unconscious!
Irene Neely has slammed Calrad Cooper in the left leg with the fire extinguisher!
Irene Neely has battered Calrad Cooper in the head with the fire extinguisher!
You put the fire extinguisher into the satchel.
This is   Calrad Cooper!
He is wearing   a scientist's jumpsuit.
He is wearing   a blood-stained scientist labcoat!
He has   a backpack on his back.
He has blood-stained hands!
He is wearing   some white shoes on his feet.
He has   a science radio headset on his ears.
He is wearing   PDA-Calrad Cooper (Scientist).
He has severe bruising!
He is bleeding!
He isn't responding to anything around him and seems to be asleep.
You wind some cable together to make some restraints.
Irene Neely is trying to put cable restraints on Calrad Cooper!
You handcuff Calrad Cooper.
You shake Calrad Cooper trying to get him up!
You hug Calrad Cooper to make him feel better!

- At this point, I'm dragging Calrad to medbay. I've just picked up an empty medkit and dropped it after I saw there was nothing inside with which to heal him.

[Common] Calrad Cooper exclaims, "AI WARDEN HELP Irene is back to kill me!"
Calrad Cooper exclaims, "AI WARDEN HELP Irene is back to kill me!"

- Based on this dude's previous questionable metaweirdness with the borg and the detective, the rest of the crew having no idea what's going on, and his willingness to lie, I'm likely to end up permabrigged if they see me dragging this bruised guy around in cuffs with him screaming about murder. I've also received no reply to my adminhelp and assume no one gives a shit about it. He's come back and fucked with me every time I've driven him off, so I space him to be rid of him for good.

[Common] Calrad Cooper exclaims, "171, she's spacing me!"
Calrad Cooper exclaims, "171, she's spacing me!"
Calrad Cooper gasps!
Irene Neely has grabbed Calrad Cooper passively!
Irene Neely has grabbed Calrad Cooper aggressively (now hands)!
Irene Neely has thrown Calrad Cooper.

- Ausops adminPMs me and asks why I 'escalated' even though the administrators were working on it. I explain that no one replied to my adminhelp. I end up getting banned for 720 minutes for 'Improper escalation, please read the rules.'
Why they should be banned: The logs pretty much say it all. Not only does the guy turn a simple request to let me empty the toxins canisters myself into a banbaity journey to ruin toxins, he does so with the help of a detective (with no apparent communication) and a security cyborg (ditto.)

Also, I almost forgot: in deadchat a while later, Calrad Cooper says something to the effect of "Hey, if anyone's getting cloned, could you take a coincidental spacewalk out the east to recover my body?" I adminhelp this and nothing happens about it to my knowledge.
Last edited by LNGLY on Fri May 08, 2015 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Calrad Cooper and Oedipus Rex

Post by Luke Cox » #86687

I was HoS this round. Not entirely sure what went down, but I did receive a report about these two, and I ordered them both to be detained and searched. Calrand Cooper was caught, and I told a borg to take him back to the prison wing to be searched. Never heard back. Oedipus was never found.
lolnon
Byond Username: Lolnon

Post by lolnon » #86691

Let me start by saying this scuffle ended with me dead, unrecoverably spaced by LNGLY.

Didn't know the detective (or anyone on the server, or the borg).

You called over comms that I had the revolver. This got me arrested, and I consider this part of the escalation.

Fuck you, I decided. If you're gonna frame me for that, I'm gonna fuck up your toxins mix. You'd only need to start a new mix, and there are canisters enough for that.

HoS decieded that I had to be dragged to the brig for a search, which the Warden performed after he waited for the HoS to tell him what the charge was. Certainly wasn't an instant release.

The secborg entered toxins to see you beating me. I didn't hurt you. That's why you were arrested, not me. The borg witnessed harm while it was there, not just the pushing.

While you were being arrested, having escalated further by beating me and lying to the secborg to get me arrested again, I decided to scrub your plasma canisters dry.

I called for the AI and Warden whenbeing spaced because the AI can snap to see what's happening and the Warden had searched and talked to me in the brig, so he'd maybe pay attention.

While being spaced, I called for Secborg 171 because he'd been part of the situation and would know what was up.

I'm afraid there was no conspiracy. I admit, taking the tank transfer valves was a dick move, but one which you could have delt with by talking to the RD or something. You could at the very least talked to me first, before trying to "stun" me with a wrench.
I think the first thing you need to know is, spacing players usually takes them out of the round. I'm pretty sure that this is the reason for your ban.
DO NO DO THIS. Not unless they've, say, murdered you already and are being OOC dick or are a traitor. Even then, there are better alternatives. RP-wise it makes no sense either.

For the record, my mixes hit the bomb cap and I have tanks and radio signalers ready well before the burn is done. And I have three canisters burning at once, so I can get six bombs waiting for only two sets of tanks to fill.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #86692

lolnon wrote:Let me start by saying this scuffle ended with me dead, unrecoverably spaced by LNGLY.

Didn't know the detective (or anyone on the server, or the borg).

You called over comms that I had the revolver. This got me arrested, and I consider this part of the escalation.
Your entire post is built around this fact, somehow excusing your amazingly awful and metagamey behavior by saying 'you had it coming because you said I had a revolver.' Well, turns out that's a lie. I did not in fact say you had a revolver. After you and your detective buddy stormed in and took my valves, I said 'GUY WITH A REVOLVER IN RESEARCH' and shortly after specified 'OEDIPUS REX AND CALRAD COOPER'. I say guy, singular, with a revolver, and list Oedipus, then you.

To anyone basing their argument around logic this looks like I'm saying Oedipus has a revolver and you're helping him in some way. Which is exactly what happened. Anyway, as far as I knew at that point you were both traitors and you may have indeed had a revolver.

Not only this, but your borg buddy released you instantly once you arrived at the brig. You spent no time in jail for this, yet somehow think it's okay to come back and further ruin the department. You deserve a ban even without taking into account the blatant metagaming.

By the way: no, there were not enough canisters to make another mix. Please do not lie in your ban request thread as it reflects poorly on you.
lolnon
Byond Username: Lolnon

Post by lolnon » #86695

My entire post is built around the fact that I don't know these players and you spaced me. The admins will, I hope, verify this so that you can know for sure that you're leaking your butthurt all over the place.

The detective walks into a room where I'm scuffling with someone, waving his revolver about. Bias! Must be his metafriend.
A secborg arrests me for human harm against someone he arrested earlier. Bias! Must be his metafriend.

I suppose whatever admin banned you is my metafriend too? What about the Warden who released me after a search?

Either relax and try to enjoy the game with all its randomness and bullshit or fuck off.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #86697

lolnon wrote:The detective walks into a room where I'm scuffling with someone, waving his revolver about. Bias! Must be his metafriend.
A secborg arrests me for human harm against someone he arrested earlier. Bias! Must be his metafriend.
No, it's:

The detective follows you into toxins (literally a foot behind you - you both had clearly come there together) and shoots his revolver at me for no clear reason while you take the transfer valves you came there to obtain, despite you never having communicated with him.

Then later

The secborg coincidentally sprints into toxins after I punch and stun you there, despite you having never communicated with him, and arrests me for disarming you as you attempt to sabotage toxins. Then he deliberately does nothing as you sabotage toxins despite me ordering him to stop you under law 2.

Personally, I can see how someone could think there's something going on here based on these facts. That is, until you clarified things:
lolnon wrote:I don't know these players
Oh, okay then. Thanks for being honest with us. This must have all been a big mix-up after all.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #86708

lolnon wrote:
Either relax and try to enjoy the game with all its randomness and bullshit or fuck off.
Griefing other players for fun at roundstart (Stealing the plasma researcher's equipment and having your silent masked security pal shoot up a random person and run away because you feel like it) and pretending to be a traitor is not "The game with all it's randomness and bullshit". It's just griefing.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #86714

Hey sorry for late reply, I was 171, You were an insuffereable shithead, but that had nothing to do with it, I am not, and have never been meta friends with either of these people, You also accused me in game, which is not kosher, You jumped to that opinion immediately, My characters are crash zealous, ham sammich, and ziggy two shoes, I challenge any admin for any reason to even find a meaningful interaction between us in any round ever, because if we've had one, I sure as shit don't remember him.

Your logs are incomplete and cut to your advantage, And besides that you have only portions of the whole story from the beginning, We ran to science because of screams of a man with a gun, by you.
You named two people, the two in this complaints, We rushed in, arrested calrad, And brought him to the brig to be searched. He came out clean, so he was released.

Next, my sudden appearance, Which any admin who feels the need can see, I was sent after a body near some solars, if you open the round in question and look through robotic talk you'll see my confusion as to which solars I'm supposed to be going to, then my confirmation that I have the body, I was dragging the body out of maintenance and I just HAPPENED to go through that door, to find you guys shoving eachother, I gave multiple warnings to stop, You continued, cooper did stop, so you were the one I got, I dunno enough about current bomb making to say whether or not he ruined it, That's CURRENT bomb making, haven't made one since shortly after the cap was installed. So I arrested the aggessor, I didn't DC, I malfunctioned, I went from two full battery bars, to zero, I was told later by magnimus that it's a UI failure, because he fixed me. Triple A+ roboticist. You then got loose, and murdered a man.

You deserve your ban, in my opinion, because from the very start you were feuding with cooper over control of the tank transfer valves, and used securities presence to cheat your way ahead.
You named him, despite him not being involved with the shooting, then looted him in the hallway when I was arresting him, So if he was ruining the gasses as a fuck you, which is what it looks like now, then it was a good fuck you.
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #86715

Isn't it basically a rule by now that if you kill the person you have a problem with you forfeit your right to complain about them because you handled it IC? Especially considering you spaced their body?
Why can't people just not be babies and play this game?

An admin banned you too and took a look at the situation so why are you having such a hard time accepting the fact that you were being salty and got dealt with for ahelping while doing salty things?
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #86716

to me, it's the striking of the tone like a petulant sixteen year old who's birthday better be PERFECT,
I don't take your side in a fist fight that you chose to continue? meta-butt-budies
Ahelp and nobody gives a fuck that you're wrong and loud about it? meta-butt-budies

Though I cannot say what was happening with the gunmen, I didn't have vtech or whatever that gives me sec radio.

You did make it seem like he was the gunmen, and I couldn't tell who you did and didn't want arrested, and it feels like that's why you did it, so you could run me down in the hallways and demand the tank transfer valves after sec mopped up your dirty work.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #86719

AdenAbrafo wrote:Isn't it basically a rule by now that if you kill the person you have a problem with you forfeit your right to complain about them because you handled it IC? Especially considering you spaced their body?
Why can't people just not be babies and play this game?

An admin banned you too and took a look at the situation so why are you having such a hard time accepting the fact that you were being salty and got dealt with for ahelping while doing salty things?
Why are you saying 'You shouldn't have made a ban request, you dealt with it IC' when I was banned for dealing with it IC and told you can't deal with things IC?

Sounds like you're angry that I did anything at all.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #86728

http://pastebin.com/mfNRNJ8x

This is the collated version of the logs as best as I could do, restricted mostly to Lolnon, LNGLY, Wootanon, and what little I could find of Oedipus. Ahelps and asay were scrubbed to be in line with what I think are future public log policies. From what I can see, this was an IC issue between two scientists who were doing things in toxins. It escalated when other less confrontational means could have been tried but that's just how it is in spessmens, rule 3 explicitly mentions shit not going your way sometimes. It only escalated inappropriately near the end but that was dealt with. The line at the end from lolnon was dealt with as well by another admin. I couldn't find anything that pointed to metacomms but metacomms investigations and any evidence found is usually kept secret anyway.

I'd consider this resolved unless another admin wants to weigh in.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #86737

[00:27:46]SAY: Wootanon/(Security Cyborg-171) : hmmm ,Aft... port.... please give north south general directions?
[00:28:13]SAY: Calrad Cooper/Lolnon : Motherfucker
[00:28:40]SAY: Wootanon/(Security Cyborg-171) : I am at Aft starboard. but not sure which way from here.
[00:28:50]PDA: Calrad Cooper (PDA: PDA-Calrad Cooper (Scientist)) sent "It was the detective with the revolver. The idiot had his face covered and was disguised" to PDA-Caden Bullard (Warden)
[00:29:09]SAY: Wootanon/(Security Cyborg-171) : nevermind, that was correct, I have him
[00:29:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) disarmed Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:29:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) disarmed Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:29:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) disarmed Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:29:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) punched Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:29:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) punched Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:29:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) punched Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:29:37]SAY: Irene Neely/LNGLY : Detain him
[00:29:38]SAY: Calrad Cooper/Lolnon : HELP!
[00:29:40]SAY: Irene Neely/LNGLY : He's stealing canisters
[00:29:41]SAY: Calrad Cooper/Lolnon : HUMAN HARM<
[00:29:44]SAY: Irene Neely/LNGLY : Just to be a shithead
[00:29:55]SAY: Security Cyborg-171/Wootanon : NOT ONE MORE ATTACK!
[00:30:01]SAY: Security Cyborg-171/Wootanon : ALL HALT!
[00:30:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) disarmed Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:30:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:14]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) punched Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:30:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:16]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:16]SAY: Calrad Cooper/Lolnon : HARM!
[00:30:17]SAY: Irene Neely/LNGLY : Stop him
[00:30:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Calrad Cooper(lolnon) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Calrad Cooper(lolnon) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:20]SAY: Irene Neely/LNGLY : STOP HIM
[00:30:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) shot Irene Neely(lngly) with The disabler beam</font>
[00:30:25]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) disarmed Calrad Cooper(lolnon) </font>
[00:30:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Irene Neely(lngly) disarmed Amos Moses(epii) </font>
[00:30:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Security Cyborg-171(wootanon) stunned Irene Neely(lngly) </font>

As you can see I was off fetching a corpse and lost in maint when I happened upon you two, And you were continuing the fight so I went for you, the ammount of shots was because I was as of then unaware that the damn disabler beams didn't work at all, as a bug.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #86745

imblyings wrote:http://pastebin.com/mfNRNJ8x
I couldn't find anything that pointed to metacomms
Just looked through this and, yep, he does indeed not communicate ingame with the detective with whom he was cooperating. How does this not point to metagaming?

Also: can you explain how this thread sets the precedent that it's OK to kill someone and leave them in maint for dissembling your booze-o-mat, but it's not OK to space someone for repeatedly returning to toxins and trying to ruin it, sometimes with the help of a metabuddy detective who appears at the time to be a traitor?
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #86746

Security radio chatter was specifically scrubbed as establishing context for them is difficult to do accurately. Input from either Luke Cox, the warden or Oedipus Rex regarding metacomms accusations is currently missing.

The only thing close to an admin precedent being set in that thread is Tsaricide saying it's unacceptable. No other admin posts in that thread mention setting precedent. The incident, if I recall correctly, involved the confrontation having happened in maintenance so the body wasn't purposefully stashed there as opposed to a deliberate attempt to space a body. It's entirely irrelevant to this thread. And you are correct, it's not okay to space someone, even if it happened as you say they did.
LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #86748

imblyings wrote:Security radio chatter was specifically scrubbed as establishing context for them is difficult to do accurately.
What? It sounds like there's something incriminating here which you're hiding.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #86750

This is all still waaaah I pitched a bitch and spaced a guy, waaaah metafriends bullying me.

And you know what else? fuck you for yelling I was rogue when my cell ran out (Due to UI failure, thought I was still half full)
Saying a borg is rogue when he isn't gets borgs dead, I was following standard asimov, and if you weren't a fucking retard you'd have had your say in who was getting arrested, I walked in and you were both fighting, I demand it stop, and he stops you don't, the fuck am I supposed to do besides arrest the one with their panties in a wad? or should I re-arrest the clean scientist who had a much easier story to believe, that you lumped him in with the unknown gunman so you could loot his backpack, which I watched you do.

You go from zero to accusations of metafriends in seconds, as you are currently now trying to do with imblyings, your paranoid delusions have no place on this server.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #86753

The world isn't out to get you and you need to chill out for a bit.

If Oedipus, Luke, or the warden have further things to add, let me or another admin know.