Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Fuzzeldorf
Server and time: Artyom May 9th, 5:00pmish PST

Logs and/or screenshots:
[POST ROUND]
OOC: Fuzzeldorf: SOLITARY IS FUCKING BORING
OOC: Fuzzeldorf: SO SUE ME
OOC: Fuzzeldorf: I ADMIT WHAT I DID WAS BAD

Description of what happened:
Ellise Fuzzle broke into permabrig as a non-antagonst with a stolen space suit from EVA, leading Oscar Grouch to escape permabrig. Also, Oscar wasn't in solitary anyway, only a couple people were that had pending investigations. Oscar had proven to be a traitor by having a silenced stechkin and ammo.

Why they should be banned:
Because it's against the rules to break into permabrig as a non-antag FNR.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Ban Request: Ellise Fuzzle - Maximum grey tide

Post by danno » #4819

Oscar here
Ellise didn't cause my escape.
I escaped before Ellise came to perma.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #4820

Mind telling me how? She had the tools and created the false wall in one of the cells, I'm not sure how you managed to bust out of the window in the bathroom with permabrig stuff.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
danno

Post by danno » #4821

Botany gloves, hoe.
Not really difficult.
I don't want to get involved because I really don't give a shit, but imo your behaviour might have warranted it. Take that with a grain of salt.
Even if it didn't warrant this, you were acting pretty shitty. preeeeeeeetty shitty.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #4822

>breaking into permabrig because security is doing their job well

pls
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #4824

That has literally nothing to do with Ellise breaking in but okay.
danno

Post by danno » #4825

Ellise was probably being a huge shit
but why use "that has nothing to do with them being a shit" to justify you being a shit to... a lot of people
why not just be nicer and happy :)
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #4826

AI from that round, the main thing I know of the stuff sec was doing was that every prisoner was put in a 2x3 with the isolation shutters down and without papers so that they couldn't communicate with anyone or with me and that they were re-isolated any time I raised the isolation shutters.

Oh, and Oscar was in fact long gone (and dead in space) before Ellise "visited."
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #4827

I didn't hear you report Grouch escaping, Pandar. Unless you didn't, in which case, holy hell. But none of this shit has to do with Ellise breaking into permabrig and if you want to complain about my behavior that round, make a ban request instead of shitting up mine.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #4830

1) I noticed he was gone when I looked at the breakout and found he was missing, then checked "Prisoners" and "Unknowns" to find his body already husked in space
2) The way you HoS'd implies it may not have been for no reason at all, potentially.

WAIT NO I KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENED
Wasn't this because you incinerated the balloon she somehow got?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
danno

Post by danno » #4831

I'm very good at crime
Could it possibly be that I escaped without anyone noticing because of that
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #4843

She admitted in OOC why she did it??? It's literally in the log part of my OP???

Does anyone pay attention in these threads or do they just shit fling all the time?

She did it to take her friend out of solitary that was in solitary for a reason. That's a fucking AWFUL reason to break into permabrig, even if you don't agree with security's methods. Due to the high volume of people in perma, I decided to keep them separate. And my intentions behind keeping the prisoners separate isn't even vaguely the business of a random greyshirt.

The guy that she made the false wall in and tried to break out gave her a syndicate baloon earlier in the round that a ton of people made a fuss over so I just burned it. Then, he decided to bomb armory with gibtonite so I permabrigged him.

Actually, now that I think about it, it kind of feels like metafriending, breaking into permabrig to bust your traitor friend out as nonantag...
Fuzzeldorf

Post by Fuzzeldorf » #4869

Pap, I wasn't trying to break anybody out, I was opening the cells because the prisoners had no way of doing anything, or even contacting the AI if they had been harmed,hell I would have reparied the window I used to get in. And I admit what I did was wrong, but i'm acknowledging that. You even pranced around in front of my cell bragging, refusing to open the shutters.

So i'm sorry, okay?
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #4879

You literally made a false wall in one of the cells.

This isn't about offending me personally, it's about breaking the rules. I don't want an apology, I want rule-breakers to be banned. First of all, one of the dudes was in permabrig solitary for going braindead while serving his sentence. I was going to release him as soon as he got back, but instead he decided to go catatonic. Not really my problem. The second dude was the miner that gibtonited the armory, he got solitary because Grouch was already allowed to use hydroponics and stuff and I hadn't finished processing his case and adding his shit to the sec records and I didn't want them fighting until I was done with that, as most prisoners tend to do when they mingle. Not only that, but the miner punched himself to crit and deathgasped 'run' to you when I showed up.

You made a false wall in permabrig as a non-antag because your friend was in solitary. I wouldn't have made this thread if you didn't do that, and just stumbled into permabrig because dannos was the one who made the hole in the bathroom, but it's fairly obvious you were going to break him out because of my 'tyranny' (read: doing my job) and this kind of thing is exactly why I dislike playing sec. Shitters like you who bend the rules and think it's innocent to do this kind of shit. Hell yeah I was glad when I threw you in the brig. You went on and on about "evidence? you can't brig me if you don't show me evidence!" even though you had the only missing space suit from EVA and your prints were all over the suit storage, and the permabrig bathroom door. This is line toeing at its finest.

Pandarsenic wrote:AI from that round, the main thing I know of the stuff sec was doing was that every prisoner was put in a 2x3 with the isolation shutters down and without papers so that they couldn't communicate with anyone or with me and that they were re-isolated any time I raised the isolation shutters.
I let Grouch out of solitary so he could mess around almost immediately after he was put into the permabrig. I in no way totally restricted the prisoners from having fun, because being in perma without anything to do sucks ass. Saying it was 'every prisoner' is just awful observation and bad generalization because I treat each security case differently based on the circumstance. The only person who was going to remain on lockdown was the grey tider who went braindead during his sentence because it was a temporary stay(until he went catatonic like a shitter).

Then Dannos called me 'gross' in ooc because I was happy as fuck my officers weren't incredibly fucking incompetent that round and sec wiped the floor with grey tide and antags. Absolutely pathetic and the reason most people don't play sec on Arty/Basil, the 'anti sec' stigma.
danno

Post by danno » #4942

I called you "gross" because you were screaming "GET DUNKED" and "GET OWNED" and being a huge shit :|
It was really dumb to watch
and I honestly wasn't even that bothered with the round, even though I was a prisoner I was reasonably distanced from you for the majority of it
It's not cool how you acted aboout it though
it's a video game man let's just relax ok
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #4959

I only started doing that (which you're exaggerating) when non antags grey tided because they deserved every second of it. What do you think is more uncool danno? Grey tiding or goading dunked shitheads? I knew it would earn me the token bandwagon omfg sec is shitcurity!!! post round ooc bandwagon hate crap but I can take salty butthurt any day if it means I did my job right. Doesn't have anything to do with Ellise breaking the rules, though. I can throw grey tide line-toers in the brig and not adminhelp them all day, but this goes past simple light grey tide shit and I don't want to see this kind of garbage 'breaking your friends out of permabrig' shit in the future.

Especially since Fuzzledorf has kind of a track record of being kind of awful as of late.
danno

Post by danno » #4960

Fair enough
I don't really agree with your behaviour and conduct and shit but I wasn't present for what Ellise did, but it sounds pretty shit
Facundo

Post by Facundo » #4962

I spent ten telecristals as a traitor to give Ellise a ballon. This could be argued as a valid reason to try and enter a prision to rescue an antag, he gave you a ballon!(tm)

you destroyed a toy ballon(tm).

under the rules of escalation Ellise was allowed to beat you up, since you destroyed a toy. for no other reason than being a dick, and as highligthed in other ban request, metagrudging.

I think maximun greytiding could be labeled when you attack security, provoke a revolt but... Ellise broke in without weapons, and without insulting constantly...
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #5007

"Under the rules of escalation you're allowed to assume someone cremated a toy to be a dick and break someone out of permabrig that literally bombed armory with gibtonite"

I cremated it because every fucking second people were like OMFG ARREST HER SHE'S TRYING TO BAIT YOU INTO ARRESTING HER etc. I couldn't be fucked to deal with that shit so I went to the armory and took the balloon and burned it after I heard you were complaining about her balloon being taken from Melody Fea.

Keep in mind, I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE THE FUCKING BALLOON FROM HER. I CREMATED IT -AFTER- PEOPLE STARTED CAUSING PROBLEMS ABOUT IT.

SHE TRIED TO BREAK YOU OUT OF PERMABRIG FOR THAT. HOW CAN I BE ANY MORE CLEAR ABOUT HOW COMPLETELY FUCKING AWFUL BEHAVIOR THIS IS?
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #5034

are people unironically arguing in this thread that destroying a balloon = valid escalation to go try to kill them, and receiving a balloon = it's now okay to go try to break a confirmed antagonist out of permabrig

Edit: I had a talk with fuzzle in game, they've shown that they understand what they did here was a bit shit, so they've received a warning and a note for this incident.