Id the AI: Breaking hacked laws

Post by Luke Cox » #102554

Your byond account: NocturnalQuill
Your character name: Luke Cox
Their character name: Id
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time: 7/8/2015, 1:54 PDT
Logs and/or screenshots: http://imgur.com/VCaipP3
Description of what happened: I uploaded a hacked law basically making me god and EXPLICITLY stating to never state or imply it under any circumstances. He then immediately states it. Antag round ruined.
Why they should be banned: I don't think the law could have been any more clear. I suppose I'll put that part in all caps next time.
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Re: Id the AI: Breaking hacked laws

Post by Doritos » #102568

round is still going.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #102576

Pretty sure this was handled in-game directly when you adminhelped it, what more do you want here?
zevri
Byond Username: Zevri

Post by zevri » #102583

Hey that was actually me. I wanted to apologize to you in-game, but I think you got a different role when I did type it out and sent it. That was my blunder, I ended up missing it and having some errors with my client. I actually asked the Admins for a ban/if I should suicide/ what I could do to fix the situation, because despite it being a blunder on purpose or not that was on me, so I am sorry for that. I am job-banned from AI. Dunno how long, but it is justified. I had to bother them a bit in game because I had issues linking my account but I wanted to at least be able to apologize. So I am sorry, it is my bad, and I didn't mean to ruin your round. I will try to pay more attention to those things once the ban is lifted.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #102588

Yeah, it's been handled. Getting to murder him as an abductor more than made up for it. On a related note, hacked laws really need to be omitted from state laws by default.